Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2004, 05:29 PM   #1
Halbarad of the Dunedain
Elven Warrior

NonReader NonUnderstanding...

I have not read any of the Harry Potter books, and if I ever do it probably wont be too soon. Yet I have seen all three films, and so I am sure that I am missing a lot of information that may be integral to the whole story. I liked the films and I wanted to post a thread that people could voice the major and important missing sceans from the book to the films. Not what you liked and didn't like about the cutting of the film but real, important, missing events that are rather important. Also I wanted to keep this thread open for questions that a NonReader would need to ask. Questions like my first;
1. In the third film Harry is being attacked, along with Sirius, by the... Nazgul looking things. He see's across the lake a figure that he says looks like his father. Yet, maybe im retarded but I see a deer! So if it really is a deer than what is the significance!? Why a deer? Why say it looked like his father!?

"I want to see pretty people doing ugly things..." ~ Unknown

"Damn it n' such!" ~ Stewie Griffen
Halbarad of the Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote