Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 08:30 AM   #41
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Siscuz watched Tabby's ascent from a spot in the garden near the postern gate. "What in tarnation is he doing now?" The baker thought about a giant mass of communication equipment still sitting in a pile under a table at Teacup, muttering. "Everyone wants to rush around with phasers and broadswords, no one bothers to plug in the radio, because no one is REALLY interested in communicating. Hasty." Siscuz gave a truly Gallic shrug. Perhaps when Tabby's plan was clearer, the aid of someone with keys to the building and a bagful of tricks might be useful. No one keeps out the baker.Light from the alien invasion played across the garden. *sigh*

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

This is the best news story EVER!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087293/

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May
sisterandcousinandaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #42
orithil
Captain Jack

"Clear the wall..!!" Orithil shouted and some old cannons rolled up behind him pulled by horses, the entmooters set them up while the entmooters still on the wall got off.
"LOAD the cannons" said Orithil
cannon balls were shoved into the cannons
"ready.....FIRE"
17 cannon balls thudded and smashed into the wall and into enemy soldiers and anyone who was on the wall, after the smoke cleared the sight on the wall was devastation soldiers lay dead or dieing and most of the wall lay cracked and broken.
"most powerful cannon balls i've ever seen" Orithil smiled to himself as another round smashed into enemy soldiers and cracked the wall some more.
"almost broken down, we may win...inform tabby of this and....where did we get those cannons from i dont want to lose a single one"

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:49 PM   #43
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

A message came in from Tabby. "Hold the troops near to the inside of the wall, but fortify the inside so it can be used as an entrance later on. Wait until I get the President out first."

Last edited by trolls' bane : 06-22-2007 at 10:51 PM.
trolls' bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:39 PM   #44
ayra
Elven Warrior

Location: Kalia. YOU HUMANS CAN'T GO THERE! Also land of boredom
Ayra jumps to the side to avoid a falling soldier and mutters angerly "I leave for a month and I miss all the excitement! What in tarnation is going on here!" She yells, not really caring who answered.
"We are invading Entmoot!" A random soldier said "You will die!"
She sidesteps his weapon and knocks him out with her blaster. "I'll never understand humans and," she sees the Martians invading also, "MARTIANS! Last time I met one, he tried to kill me. Defend the city! Adios mis amigos. I'll be back!"

(Famos last words, "I'll be back" eh?)

US KALIANS WILL RULE THOSE FROM THE REPUBLIC!

Kalia rocks!
ayra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:08 AM   #45
orithil
Captain Jack

"Orders from tabby" Orithil shouted " "Hold the troops near to the inside of the wall, but fortify the inside so it can be used as an entrance later on. Wait till Tabby gets the President out first."
Orithil swings around and slices a soldier who falls dead, then he turns around and shoots another smoke billows from the old pistol.

Old 06-28-2007, 03:45 AM   #46
trolls' bane

Tabby cut a hole in the roof, and repelled down. The Green House, which besides being the seat of government was indeed a functioning greenhouse, or at least a major wing was, was full of dense plant growth and small, secluded trails and hidden gardens. Perfect for sneaking around.

He made his way to the house proper, which opened directly into the greenhouse on two levels (the top having a balcony). As he neared, he stopped short, he heard his name coming from above him on the balcony. But no one was talking to him; they were talking about him. He crouched down, and put on a sound amplifying device. And he heard a most shocking conversation.

"So, you have your orders?" a man said, a voice he recognized as Bob's.

"Yes, sir," said a second, a voice which his wrist computer criminal database matched to a deadly assassin known as the Man With the Golden Gun, who killed people with a golden gun bearing golden bullets. "But what is the price? How much will you offer?"

"Five million. For all of them: Tabby, Durinsbane2244, Nurvingiel, Shah Sane, and Jammi. And--hey, why are you so happy?"

*broadway musical music starts playing*

Man with the Golden Gun:
I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of golden luck for me

'Cause I've got a golden gun
I've got a golden bullet in my gun

I never had a chance to shine
Never a regular gun for me
But suddenly five million Moot dollars are mine
What an amazing thing

[Spoken]
It's all mine, Bobby!

[Sung]
I've got a golden gun up in the sky

I never thought I'd see the day
When I would face the world and say
Good morning, look at my gun
I never thought that I would be
Slap in the lap of luxury
'Cause I'd have said:

Bob:
It can't be done.

Man With the Golden Gun:
But it can be done.

I never dreamed I'd buy my way
Over the moon with rocketry
But nevertheless, it's there that I
Shortly set down and be.

Man With the Golden Gun and Bob:
'Cause I've got a golden gun.
I've got a golden chance to kill my foes
And with a golden gun, it's a golden day

Man With the Golden Gun:
[Spoken]
Good evening, look at the gun!

[Sung]
'Cause I'd have said,
It couldn't be true

Man With the Golden Gun:
But it can be true

I never dreamed that I would fly
Over the moon with rocketry
But nevertheless, it's there that I'm
Shortly about to be.

I've got a golden chance to make my way
And with a golden gun, it's a golden day!!!

Tabby could not believe his ears. They were plotting to kill all of the presidential candidates, who they knew, correctly, to be the ones most likely to show any type of resistance besides Hector. And he hired the famous Man With the Golden Gun.

Tabby quickly typed the minor details up and sent the message to HQ in the Teacup Cafe via an encoded microburst, to be re-encoded and transmitted to all mobile units on all channels.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #47
orithil
Captain Jack

Orithil kills more people waiting for the story to progress (not much i can do except that at the moment )

Old 06-28-2007, 04:50 PM   #48
trolls' bane

(Oh, and ayra, the Martians "invading" are on our side. Need I remind you, I am a Martian.) (I too will wait until someone else posts. And where's Hector!? I need him for this.)
Old 06-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #49
me9996
Ring-smith

Location: Either walking across Rohan or riding through Fangorn forest
Strider

The field martial me9996 finaly arives from who-knows-where with the few remaining regulars of entmoots standing army.

"What on middle ear- let's find out what this is about"

After being quickly informed the soldiers join the battle (on entmoot's side) and the field martial -looking firmly out of place in plate armor- charges in and starts sliceing down whatever enemys there may be and is heard to yell "Whos side are those siege ladders on any way?"
Has no authority whatsoever
Master of messing up
Master of spoiler tags

Thread killer
Ring smith

Merry Christmas!
They'd never say that (Part 2)

What happened to the dragon?
me9996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:54 PM   #50
orithil
Captain Jack

"Ours!" yells orithil back "ready...fire!" Orithil yells and more cannon balls smash into enemy soldiers but the invaders return fire with their own cannons.
"nice armour by the way" says Orithil.

Old 06-30-2007, 02:39 AM   #51
trolls' bane

Tabby was horrified, as he found himself humming the song that ultimately would spell his doom.

He pressed on, and, rather than taking the main floor enterance, he clambered up a pillar, on the side of the pillar opposite that of the balcony, and in through a second story window. A guest room. Perfect for hiding in for the meantime. He moved into the closet and waited.

Meanwhile, a certain, unknown mooter is busy evacuating the rest of Isengard, sending those mooters unwilling or unable to fight to Edoras.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:02 PM   #52
ayra
Elven Warrior

Location: Kalia. YOU HUMANS CAN'T GO THERE! Also land of boredom
(Oops. But the Martians were mean to me once. Anyway, I did not say I was going to attack them.)

"Great. Hey, you! In the shiny armor! Yeah, you. Give me that."
She take his sword and gun and knocks him out.
"Take that! And that! I won't let you won't destroy my little pets! Or my chocolate!"
All the soldiers in her path either died, dropped in pain, or fled in fear.

US KALIANS WILL RULE THOSE FROM THE REPUBLIC!

Kalia rocks!
ayra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #53
orithil
Captain Jack

Orithil yells into the communicator "damnit tabby hurry the hell up!!"
He jumps and dodges a cannon ball that smashes the ground right beside him.
This battle was one of the bloodeist he had ever seen, i dare not describe the horrific sights that lay on the battle field (unless you want me to )
"This will surely be down in the history books" Orithil wiped some blood off his shirt (just a bit of drama if thats ok)

Old 06-30-2007, 05:10 PM   #54
trolls' bane

Orithil's communicator sounded briefly with a string of morse code, gibberish, really, but Tabby's signature sequence.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #55
me9996
Ring-smith

Strider

As he fighting on with his axe (His longsword was stolen by a stange lady) the field martial me9996 -one way or another- found his way to the enemy cannon battery and started axeing his was through the unprepaired siege engineers untill the entire battery had been killed or captured.

"Hey everybody! The enemy cannons shouldn't be a problem anymore!" He shouted.
However no one heard him over the din of the battle (Save the captured ).
Master of messing up
Master of spoiler tags

Thread killer
Ring smith

Merry Christmas!

Old 06-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #56
trolls' bane

Unfortunately, the invaders had other plans. Reinforcements came in from the East bearing the heaviest siege equipment. They set up outside the city, preparing, should it come to it, to blockade Isengard from the rest of Entmoot.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #57
me9996
Ring-smith

Strider

Me9996 looked across the battlefield... The battle was neither won nor lost but no one seemed to be moveing...

So me9996 let loose a battle cry and charged in and fought the NPCs till somebody else moved...
Master of messing up
Master of spoiler tags

Thread killer
Ring smith

Merry Christmas!

Old 07-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #58
Prince Myshkin
Elven Warrior

With sis/cuz's new supplies Myshkin and Cringer make their way down into the depths of the greenhouse. something along the wall shifts, Myshkin spins and points his sputtering torch towards the wall.

"Nothing... I don't like it Cringer, there seems to be too much nothing down here. We've been walking for almost an hour. We should get back to the battle" as Myshkin says this he and cringer process steadily onwards as if even he wasn't listening to himself. Suddenly, Cringer refuses to go any farther. " What's the matter you silly beast? Come on lets keep going... Fine if you won't I'll keep going." One more step lands Prince Myshkin knee deep in water. "That's Incredible! Even with this torch I couldn't see this water at all even though it was right in front of me! I'm glad Sis/cuz's sack didn't get wet. I wonder what's in it, she sounded like it was more than food. Cringer can you find a way around this lake?"

Cringer gives Myskin a disdainful look, seizes the back of his leather coat and pulls him out. Then he motions Myshkin onto his back. Myshkin mounts and Criger leaps toward the lake suddenly...
Prince Myshkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:11 AM   #59
trolls' bane

Tabby knew that he would not be able to make it out of the Green House gardens without being shot. So, he hoped that the dwarf mines he had accidentally run across around the beginning of the Berlioz administration when they built the Green House were still there.

And hopefully as yet undiscovered.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #60
Prince Myshkin
Elven Warrior

And as suddenly as they were in the air they land. On a slime covered rock. And then again. And again This feat of strength and sight on the part of the giant cat goes on, all in a roughly forward progression. "There is no way I would be able to do this with out you Cringer. You're my hero." Cringer stops and Myshkin can feel his hairs stand on end as he snarls into the darkness. and then it isn't so dark, and the sulfur smell makes sense. There, separated from them by one leaps worth of water is a tiny bronze dragon. tiny for dragons that is.

Its wings are folded and it sits next to a pile of firestone. chewing, swallowing, and flaming now that it can see the intruders it heard when the tunnel collapsed.

"This isn't good."

Seeing as it doesn't look like he's long for this world, Myshkin tells cringer to just sit. "the dragon Could have eaten of or flamed us already. He's waiting till we move." This slimy rock is about the size of a large tables so Myskin dismounts and breaks open sis/cuz's package. determined to die with a good meal. Right on top is a large chunk of something labeled "TIGER" Myshkin looks at Cringer "This must be for you" He digs further into the surprisingly large pack and discovers one labeled "MYSHKIN" he opens that to discover some vegetarian nori rolls with umeboshi plum as well as several burritos and a can of cold rootbeer. Myshkin starts to eat with gusto when he sees a small bag labeled "EMERGENCY, only remove one item at a time" Myskin reaches down to pick it up. He reaches inside the bag and blindly pulls an item out Inside is a flute. “I wonder what this flute is for? I’ve never played the flute. And I wonder why it was marked emergency? Wait… there’s something engraved on it very small… F- R- N- D- I –P but there are a bunch of letters missing that I can’t read. All scratched off… well Cringer, I can’t see what we have to lose. Mind if I give some music a shot?” The tiger growls his approval of the activity. Myshkin starts to play…
Prince Myshkin is offline   Reply With Quote