Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2006, 04:13 PM   #41
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
what do you mean - huh? - wasnt she the sister who lost her memory due to the effect of a dragon - or am totally wrong here?
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:29 PM   #42
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

yes, but what's with: 'So she's fled the homestead and taken up with a gang of Coyote Ugly babes. With whom she drinks too much and loses her memory.'
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:14 AM   #43
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
yes, but what's with: 'So she's fled the homestead and taken up with a gang of Coyote Ugly babes. With whom she drinks too much and loses her memory.'
That's my idea of what Turin's sister did. Since this is very much a musical story I thought that she would leave home for a brighter future elsewhere. And then she hooks up with a gang of Coyote Ugly babes and drinks too much and looses here memory.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:42 AM   #44
jammi567

Ohhhhh, they're a band are they? i didn't realize that. . Yeah, that's a good idea.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:38 AM   #45
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Actually, the movie Coyote Ugly was about a group of women who danced naughtily on the bardisk of their pub and this girl comes from the countryside and joins them.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:25 AM   #46
jammi567

...........wow.

Old 09-20-2006, 09:48 AM   #47
jammi567

can you do this story, as i can't think of a way to continue it.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:17 PM   #48
jammi567

Wow! this story is certainly better then the original!

Old 09-28-2006, 04:10 PM   #49
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Indeed it is - juicier, eh? BTW Could u just add that she slitted her stomach open.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-28-2006 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:32 PM   #50
jammi567

okay.....

Old 09-28-2006, 04:36 PM   #51
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Thanks. Well done - With u around we'll get the story rolling real smooth. Pity we can entice more posters, tho. U wanna signature an advert for more help?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:38 PM   #52
jammi567

sure, why not. it can't hurt to do so, until it's finished, of course.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:04 AM   #53
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

So, Jammie my friend, what happens next according to the Sil.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:52 PM   #54
jammi567

Probally doesn't matter, but you do realize that we missed out 400 years of history. Anyways, next stop, the rurin of Doriath.

Old 10-01-2006, 04:31 PM   #55
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Ok - here is a bunch of ideas.

Punkrocker balrogs, heavy metal orcs, death metal dragons doing the dirty deed. What think you?
Old 10-02-2006, 05:22 AM   #56
jammi567

Sounds wicked, man.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:41 AM   #57
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Indeed
Old 10-02-2006, 07:27 AM   #58
jammi567

Now that we've agreed with that, the rurin of doriath's next.

Old 10-02-2006, 08:05 AM   #59
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Yeah, lets rock and ruin!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:55 AM   #60
jammi567

start us off, big guy.