Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Excellent posts, Jammi.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 05:50 AM   #22
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

*bows* thankyou, thankyou.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:34 PM   #23
jammi567

Well done rey Wolf, for etting your 5000th post by rfeplying to this one.

Anyways, you've got a contradiction in your latest posts. One one post, you said that they (Morgoth/Beren an Luthien) were setting up their equipment, whilst in your last post, Morgoth is suddenl coming up the stairs.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:13 AM   #24
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
Well done rey Wolf, for etting your 5000th post by rfeplying to this one.

Anyways, you've got a contradiction in your latest posts. One one post, you said that they (Morgoth/Beren an Luthien) were setting up their equipment, whilst in your last post, Morgoth is suddenl coming up the stairs.
I hope my editing of said posts has unconfused you. They have battled against him, temporarily dazing him with their music and then in your post they continued to angband and entered the fortress and in my post have gotten as far as M's recording studio and been forced to flee, only being able to take part of the Sylmaryl with them.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-09-2006 at 05:15 AM.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:25 AM   #25
jammi567

That's better. My post was explaining how they managed to escape from Sauron, and how that got into Angband. That's all.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:02 AM   #26
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Indeed, now we're in sync. Well done, Jammi.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:37 AM   #27
jammi567

Yes, indeed, well done to me.

Old 09-09-2006, 09:04 AM   #28
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

No contradiction that i can see. Beren and Luthien was pretty inactive after their adventure.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #29
jammi567

Yeah. Well, it's only to move the story along.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #30
jammi567

anyone wish to continue the story.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:37 AM   #31
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Since BB for example thought this would turn out to be another Lyrd he was put off right away, unfortunately.

I dont know if there are anyone else who feels compelled to give a hand at furthering the story.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:45 AM   #32
jammi567

Looks like it's just the grusm twosum.

Old 09-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #33
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Indeed. If you can carry on - ill try to follow
Old 09-13-2006, 01:30 PM   #34
jammi567

it's you go to post something.

Old 09-13-2006, 03:44 PM   #35
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Is it Turin's sister who loses her memory?
Old 09-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #36
jammi567

yes.

Old 09-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #37
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

So she's fled the homestead and taken up with a gang of Coyote Ugly babes. With whom she drinks too much and loses her memory.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #38
jammi567

huh?

Old 09-13-2006, 03:58 PM   #39
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Turin's sister!
Old 09-13-2006, 04:00 PM   #40
jammi567

huh?!