Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #41
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Meanwhile, Beren had been brought before Thingol.

"In order for you to marry my daughter you must recover the Sylmaryl Stereo Set and crystaline headphones." he said.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-06-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:50 PM   #42
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

"Like, whatever, dude," replied Beren. So off he went on his 1500cc 'cycle to the kindom of Nargothrond, where his dad saved ther local punk dude Finrod from a music contest, where he was losing badly, but was saed by Beren's dd in thed nick of time. He didn't win, but he was graeful to him for what he did.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:21 AM   #43
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

But Luthien, who had falled deeply in love with Beren, followed him on her white Chopper and soon caught up with him.

"Hey, there my love, together we're gonna recover the Sylmaryl and then we'll get hitched!"
Old 09-07-2006, 01:18 PM   #44
jammi567

"Yeah! Baby! Yeah!"
So off they went to Nargothrond, where they met Finrod. They explained their situation to him, and he agreed to help them out. So off they went to Angbard, where they decided to hold a punk contest, because they guessed that they would win, because Morgoth was **** in that kind of thing.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #45
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Morgoth, unknown to the twine, actually was the Middle Earth Champion On Punk Music Composure. He and his Orcers set up their instruments on one side and Beren and Luthien set up theirs on the other side.

The Pair played excellently thereby they temporarily dazed Morgoth and his band.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-09-2006 at 05:14 AM.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:19 PM   #46
jammi567

Unfortunatly, Finrod was shot in the head for losing to Sauron. Beren was about to meet the same fate, but Luthien came in, and played rock/goth, so Sauron fled in terror. They then contined on their way to Angband, and got past the guard at the entrence by shooting him in the leg with a tranquliser.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:26 PM   #47
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

But as they entered Morgoth's recording studio they heard him coming up the stairs, because Morgoth had only been temporarily dazed by the exellence of the pair's combined compositions.

They had time only to recover the Sylmaryl cd-player after which they exited the place from the back entrance.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-09-2006 at 05:09 AM.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:34 AM   #48
jammi567

But unfortunatly, they hadn't counted on there being a guard guarding the back door. He took out his knife, and cut off Berens hand! Howling in pain, he and Luthien managed to get away. And with that, Manwe's personal airforece came in, and rescused them. After getting a great distance away, they set them down ouside Doriath, and eft them to it.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:06 AM   #49
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Yet again Beren stood in front of Thingol. He presented the recovered Sylmaryl cd-player.

"Well, it's better than nothing." grunted Thingol, taking it gently with both hands, and laying it in his lap."You may marry my daughter."

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-09-2006 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:35 AM   #50
jammi567

"Wow, dude.Thanks." And so, in celebration, they took some drugs. Unfortunatly, they took an overdose, and died. But because of what they did, they had another chance at life. So, being re-born, they lived out their second life as responsible punk/rock/goth lovers. (contradiction, i know, but hey).

Old 09-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #51
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

A couple of hundred years later and of innumerable Battles of Battling between Metal Orcs and Pop Elves.

Turin, son of Hurin, had escaped from one of these Battling episodes and crossed the border of Doriath where he also was brought before Thingol, who took pity on him and also liked his excellent baritone.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:34 PM   #52
jammi567

Turin learnt much from him, about how to win sucessfully. But, his anger got to him, and he killed a random elf, and thus considered himself an exile.

Old 09-13-2006, 03:30 PM   #53
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

And Turin fled out in the wilderness where he met a travelling circus. Among them there were a band of very tiny dwarves.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #54
jammi567

So, as a joke, he juggled them, but one of them was killed, and thus, the other dwarfs placed a curse on him.

Old 09-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #55
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Meanwhile, his sister had fled from the home to the closest city and joined a Coyote Ugly bar where the girls danced naughtily on the counter for men and elves alike.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #56
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

One day Turin came into the Pub and saw a beautiful young woman dancing provocatively on the bar to soul music. He was immediately entranced by her.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:36 AM   #57
jammi567

After the show, he asked her if she wanted to go out with him. She said yes.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:47 AM   #58
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

They walked along the boulevard, hand in hand, like lovers do. Beneath a street lamp they stopped and kissed.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:01 AM   #59
jammi567

After that, they went back to her place, and had a very nice time in bed.....

Old 09-27-2006, 09:42 AM   #60
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

The next morning, Turin got up and made her tea and scones which he carried up to the bedroom and lovingly kissed her awake.