Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2006, 02:31 AM   #21
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Forever playing Congratulations, Twenty-four Hours From Tulsa, I'll Never Fall In Love Again, Yes, Sir, I Can Boogie and Staying Alive on a endless torturous loop on the stereo linked to the high-speakers hidden in the walls of the Melkor's prison.

He was slowly going nuts from the, in his honest opinion, god-awful music.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-17-2006 at 03:34 AM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:35 AM   #22
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

After 3 ages, he was allowed to go free, so long as he didn't listern to any of led zeplin ****, as well as rejoining their band. Melkor was forced to agree, so he did. Meanwhile....
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:46 AM   #23
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

But of course he wasnt rehabilitated, and he began to cause mayhem by introducing Lordi to the Noldor elves, and saying to them that "You dont have listen to that Valar crap. You have minds of your own and can chose whatever music you deem good enough."

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-17-2006 at 02:05 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #24
jammi567

And they started to believe him and his devious ways. Meanwhile, in Beleriand....
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:19 PM   #25
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

...the Battling between Pop-Elves and death metal-orcs continued unabated...

...but soon another sound altogether could be heard...from seven fairly short individuals, created by Aulë, who preferred old fashioned 50's rock. The creation of these beings were as of yet not known to Eru...but it didnt take him long to do so...he called upon Aulë and said unto him...

"You are not allowed to even think that you have my capacity of creation, so you must destroy these things."

And Aulë was distraught at having to do such a deed, but being honourable and loyal obeyed and raised his mallet to strike at the beings, but they showed great fear and intelligence and it moved Eru to see this and his stern visage changed into that of compassion.

"Aulë, I will allow these beings to live, but they must not awake before the Next Band. Therefore you must put them to sleep."

And Eru lay the seven Dwarves in the cellar of Aulë's mansion there to sleep until Man awoke.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-17-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #26
jammi567

As these music battles continued, the adult pop group stopped, and their leader, Thingle, created the kindom of Doriath, where they could listern to their music without interuptions. They were helped by the high level of security (automatic machine guns, CCTV etc), looked over by Melian, Thingols wife.

Old 08-17-2006, 05:19 PM   #27
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Meanwhile, in Valinor, Fëanor was putting the finishing touches to his all new Sylmaryl Stereo set made out of crystal.

Melkor immediately lusted for it.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:26 PM   #28
jammi567

But feanor, being jealus of his own creation, hid it from everybody, and only showed it to his seven sons. Therefore, Melkor scemed of how he could get his hands on it. Then an idea came to him......

Old 08-18-2006, 05:54 AM   #29
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

And one of these nights, Melkor snuck into Fëanor's quarters and stole his precious Sylmaryl stereo set along with the crystalline headphones and snuck off Valinor via the Grinding Ice in the very north of Valinor, thinking that no one in their right mind would follow him and once settled in his old quarters in the Northern Mountains of Middle Earth set up his all new recording studio with the Sylmaryl stereo set as his price possession.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:25 AM   #30
jammi567

In the morning, when Feanor woke up and realized that his sterio was missing, blamed his brother of stealing it, because he thought Fingolfin was jelus of his talent.

Old 08-18-2006, 01:09 PM   #31
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

But once he found out who had really stolen it - he was furious and ready to set out at moments notice on the quest for the recovery. He gathered all the Noldor around him and made fiery speech.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:38 PM   #32
jammi567

'i won't stand here and let some f****** punk rocker take my sterio. We're going to take it back. Whatever the cost!'

At these words, the noldor cheered, and began preparing to set off.

Old 08-18-2006, 02:23 PM   #33
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

At this the Valar tried to pour oil on troubled waters but to no avail. Fëanor and co was dead set on going off to retrieve the Sylmalryl.

And off they went - to their kindred who was in charge of the motoryachts in the ports of Odying lands.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-18-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:19 PM   #34
jammi567

Once they got there, the teleri wouldn't allow them their ships, as they had valuble recording equipment on board, and they didn't want them damaged. At this, Feanor proposed a singing contest between modern (noldor), and classic (teleri) pop music. And he won, and left, laughing evily as the teleri felt their pride shatter.

Old 08-19-2006, 06:00 AM   #35
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

They beached the motoryatchs as they came to the Middle-Earth. And there was an argument about whether to burn the boats or not. But Fëanor argued for the torching and this was done. That also meant there would be no easy way to come back to Valinor and eventual forgiveness by the Teleri and the Valar. They now made their own fate.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:03 AM   #36
jammi567

A short while later, some badass balrogs came upto the noldor, and asked whether they could have a rap battle. Having no idea on what he was doing, feanor accepted, of course, being the stupid prat he was.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:56 AM   #37
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Meanwhile, a lonely troubadour called Beren was wandering the lands and as he came to the borders of Doriath he saw a lovely singing vision. It was Luthien Tenuviel, the daugther of Melian and Thingol.

She was repeating for the great sing-along of old 60's classics which would occur later that evening.

Beren was completely awestruck by her beauty and marvellous voice.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-06-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:42 PM   #38
jammi567

"Ohhh, wow! She's so beautiful that i really want to do 'it' with her right now!"
Luthian heard this, but instead of acting like a b**** like most girls in these kinds of story ie. running away and expecting the man to follow, she came over to him, seduced him, and then did 'it' hard and fast. Before Beren knew what had happened, she was far away.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #39
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Beren began playing his guitar and singing..."Oh what beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day.."
Old 09-06-2006, 01:41 PM   #40
jammi567

Meanwhile, back elsewhere, Feanor was doing badly with the rap battle. He was losing badly, and there was no hope of him winning.

Once he lost, his forfit was to be killed, so that's what hapened. At this, his son's went away to think up a plan to get their revenge.