Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2006, 10:41 AM   #1
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
The Sylmaryllyon - The Early Years

Illuvatar was sitting behind the mixerboard in his recordingstudio. In front of him he saw the band, making ready for the great rehearsal.

Manwë on drums, Melkor on base, Oromë with his saxophone. Varda, Nienna, Vana and Estë vocals, Yavanna on guitar.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-05-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 12:17 PM   #2
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

The remainder of the gang formed a choir standing to the left of Manwë and his drums.

At first the music was harmonious and Iluvatar was pleased, but as the tune progressed, Melkor thought, what kind of crap is this, and began to introduce heavy metal riffs in the otherwise fairly mainstream pop tune.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Disharmony ensued and the others gradually grew silent.

Iluvatar grabbed the mike in front of him and shouted.

"Cut. Melkor, that is not the kind of music we play here, either conform or leave the studio."

Melkor grumbled but showed acquiescence.

Iluvatar came into the studio and handed the gang new theme-sheets. Then he returned to the mixerboard and signed for them to begin playing again.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-05-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:45 AM   #4
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

The band began playing the new theme - but a dissatisfied Melkor yet again began introduce his own tones in the tune - and predactably - chaos and disharmony once again ensued.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #5
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Yet again - Iluvatar yelled cut and berated Melkor, and a sulking Melkor yet again mellowed down and Iluvatar gave the gang a third theme - a very special one - which sounded very magical.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #6
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

On a wide-screen tv set a picture began to appear. It looked as if a world was forming in the darkness of some void, and as they continued to play, the world progressed from one evolutionary phase to the next.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #7
orithil
Captain Jack

what do we do

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:26 PM   #8
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

just loosely follow the story in the Silmarillion - im not rabid about it going exactly as Sil. If uve taken a peek in Lyrd of the Ryngs u might figure out how to post here - its about the same style in this one.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-10-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:01 AM   #9
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

On the widescreen tv the world continued to get more and more detailed. Moutains rose, seas and lakes welled up, plants and trees grew.

But all the time Melkor did his best with his Death Metal to harm the Barry Manilov efforts of the others in the band.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:49 AM   #10
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"Now go out in the new world and manage it." said Iluvatar."Play your music and the world will become what you play."

And thus the band-members exited the studio and entered the new world through the portal which had been the widescreen tv.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:28 AM   #11
orithil
Captain Jack

kool, could u make the first post and I'll join in after i get the gist of it.

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 05:13 AM   #12
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

As Oromë, walking among the lush greenery, played his saxophone and deer, elk and other wild animals appeared in the burgeoning woods of the land.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-12-2006 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:26 PM   #13
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Yavanna strummed her guitar and the wonders of middle earth appeared like trees that glimmered in the sun light and stars that lit up the sky (I think) the wonders of middle earth were created by this one then she played an A minor and the ents appeared then she played a D and eagles appeared soaring in the sky.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:49 PM   #14
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

And as Varda sung to her pop tune, stars appeared, depending on how good she was. Hense why all stars are faint in the sky.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:32 AM   #15
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Melkor, feeling exceptionally cross, played a brilliant Led Zeppelin arrangement which caused the newly lightened stars to blown out.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:58 PM   #16
jammi567

In retaliation for the bad music, the band kicked Melkor out pernamently from their band. In retaliation for that, he took most of their fans away, and made then into evil beings, by forcing them to listern to Led Zeppelin over and over again.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:24 AM   #17
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Death metal orcs spread all thru the Northern mountainous regions while the Barry Manilov-fans which were the High Elves, the Elton John fans which were the Grey Elves, the Johnny Logan fans which were the Sea Elves all woke up by the lake of Cuivénen and began their march west.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:02 AM   #18
jammi567

And the elves remaining were Beatles, Rolling Stones etc fans. Forgotten in the paths of time.

Old 08-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #19
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Over the Northern mountains tunes of Kiss, Def Leppard, Nazareth, Thin Lizzy echoed.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:57 PM   #20
jammi567

The original band decided to fight back, by distroying Melkors recording studios. He was dragged back to their country (america) tied up, and forced to listern to Varda's awful music for three ages.