Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
feawen
The Lady of Laughter

the way of the rohirrium (anyone welcome, please join in)

Veanne sat with her knees pulled up to her chest, staring out at the wet sky with eyes nearly as gray as the day. Lazely she pulled at the grass at her feet with one hand and pulled at her hair with the other. She watched the daily bussiness of the small village she lived in passed her by. All her life she had lived in the village under the ever growing shadow of evil. Not that she really understand the evil. She know what an orc was and she know what they could do. There was not one person in the village not touch by the sadness and loss that an orc raid could leave on a village. Crops and houses could be rebuilt. That was the way of the people of Rohan. But lifes could not be returned. Only resently she had felt the pain of her father and brothers loss as they fell defending their home. It all seemed so fruitless to her eyes. Young eyes she was told that would learn to understand the reason behind things in time. Young indeed! 22 seasons she had lived though. She heard name being called, standing up she gave one last look at the wet skyline. "Every day as boring and pointless as the next". She turned to go inside.
feawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
Nicro
Elven Warrior

Gollum

Katarn watched her go.

Last edited by Nicro : 01-13-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Nicro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #3
feawen
The Lady of Laughter

"Veanne! stop daydream and start doing some work for a change!"

"Yes mother." Veanne moved over to the table and started chopping carrots for the evening meal.

"Really, here i am nursing a small child and my daughter refuses to help me. If only father was still around he would keep you in order your lady."

"I am sure him would mother"

"Oh dont you take that tone with me young lady, i labour away to pull that food on the table and for what ungrateful thing you are."

"I am mother."

Veanne, so used to her mother rants, only nodded and agreed. It was the easiest way to get though the day. Her fathers name used as a retort from mother to wayward daughter.
feawen is offline   Reply With Quote