Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #241
orithil
Captain Jack

Dirith and Pavelon walked out onto (thats varander thing it probably not called a varander) "would you mind if i do this my friend?"
"Go ahead" smirked Pavelon

"A new power is rising" roared Dirith "Its victory is at hand, tonight the plains shall be stained with the blood of rohhirim" Dirith looked at Pavelon "now march to helms deeep!!" Pavelon and Dirith walked down the stairs and Pavelon conjured a undead horse for himself (is that ok) and Dirith mounted his black horse and they rode to the head of the vast colum.

ooc:is that ok Nuelbar?

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 PM   #242
Nuelbar
Hobbit

"Dirith, Sauron has to be informed of the change in power." "I am going to go back and talk to Sauron," Pavelon said. "While I am gone for a little while, go ahead and gather our forces, and ready the weapons. For tonight We March to Helms Deep!" Pavelon said triumphantly.
Nuelbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:22 PM   #243
orithil
Captain Jack

Dirith hissed and rode to the head of the column, his voice seemed to be amplified 10 fold "tonight is a good night to die, but!! it is even a better night to kill!!! stain the fields with the blood of the rohhirim, now go!!! gather your weapons!!"

Old 11-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #244
AceKnight
Hobbit

Ragnarok stumbled through a land he did not know.His clothes were in shreds and his face was smeared with dirt from a previous battle.He had just come from the middle of an adventure(in which i won't go into any great detail about right now) in where he became split up from his comrades.He was disoriented and pretty much lost.The purpose of his adventure had been to journey underground where the elf's had recently found treausure.Underground his hobbit friends,some elfes,and a stranger that had joined their journey earlier in the adventure encountered a strange monster in which they defeated with the lost of an elf and a hobbit(Frei).In this battle Ragnarok had lost his sword "slayer" but aquired an anicent elf bow which was straight and true and that was rumorerd to always hit its target.He also found a dagger of a deceased prince.Anyway they were about to continue on their journey underground when the wizard(orin) that had gathred them together and started the journey(then left later in the adventure)appeared and told them that Dirith would be approaching rohan(or rohhirim correct me if i'm wrong)with an army.At this point, the adventure changed course and the group(minus the elfes) headed out of the undergound tunnel.They started on a road that lead to rohan(rohhirim?) but were attacked by goblins.They might have won if they had been prepared for the battle but unforteenly they had not been.In the battle that followed ragnarok was split up from his commrades and presently is stumbling around trying to get his bearings and hoping some one will find him.He does not know it but he is actually not a farways off from rohan(rohhirim)
Old 11-04-2007, 11:43 PM   #245
Nuelbar
Hobbit

Pavelon put his hands on the lost seeing stone of Isengard, and immedetialy the eye and fire of Sauron popped in his mind. The feeling that Pavelon got from this made him feel Saurons curiosity of why His servant was using the seeing stones. Before now only Sauramon had used the seeing stones. "Master," Pavelon thought while concentrating. "So Sauromon is dead?" Sauron said in Pavelons head. "No, Master," Pavelon said respectively,"he is in the dungeons. I assumed you would want him alive." "Yes," Saurons thoughts precipitated from the orb, "Let him go. He is no longer of a use to me. "Now, gather your forces and you will be my new tool. After ;you have gathered all orcs make weapons. Sauramon was preparing for this launch on Rohan, but he has failed the test. Now go and make catepaults... I see you understand... Now go and don't disappoint me. Leave in 3 days Pavelon." "Ahh..." Pavelon exclaimed removing his hands from the orb after feeling pain shoot into his mind, after Sauron departed. "Now," Pavelon thought gathering himself together, "Its Time for War!"
Nuelbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #246
Pip
Elven Warrior

Revion woke up the next morning in the cave that the group had camped out in. It appeared to have been a quiet night and the young elf briefly wondered how many of those they would be fortunate to have on the journey. Seeing as how he was the only one awake as of yet, he went about packing his things up in order to be ready to set out.
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #247
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

As Gandalf chuckled to himself as he picked up a few sticks of fireworks, Merry and Pippen watched from their hiding spots. The moment the wizard walked away, Merry hit the tent.
"Pip!" Pip shot out from the tent and Merry helped him into the Fireworks Cart. Pippen grabbed the biggest one he could find and darted off.

Elnar and Anfal watched as Gandalf's fireworks lit up the sky.
"There's nothing to entertain a halfling like a wizard's fireworks," Anfal said with a smile. Elnar couldn't help but chuckle. Dispite the fact he was watching the party, Elnar's ears were tuned into everything around him.
"They're a simple race, but who knows what they are capable of,"
"True, my friend. The same is for the rest of us," Elnar smiled.

"Boramir said you wished to speak with me, Steward," Acalewia said to Denothor's back. The old Steward turned to her.
"We need to take back Osgiliath. Soon,"
"How many of your men do you wish to kill to get it back?"
"None will have to die if you use your skills,"
"They will still die. My blade and bow skills are not enough,"
"You know of what I speak of, Eruanna. You elven skills,"
"That are non exsitant. I haven't the power or strength to face a Nazgul as a wizard would,"
"Of course you had to bring up the Wizard," He turned from her once more. Acalewia knew something was wrong at that moment. Denothor had never been like this toward her before. "We will take back Osigilath! I want you to lead them,"
"I'll not lead Men to their deaths! Osigilath is overrun with Orcs if not other creatures! You need --" Denothor turned on her.
"You have no power to tell me what I need to do!" he yelled. "If you'll not do it--"
"I won't," Acalewia had regained her temper and said those words calmly.
"Then leave Gondor! I don't want to see your face withing the wall of this city again!" There was no reasoning with Denothor. Without a word she turned from the red faced Steward and left the room. The first of the Mirror's images had come to pass.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #248
Pip
Elven Warrior

Pippin dashed through and around the tents with Merry as the two tried to find a suitable spot to set the firework off. They had to quickly vere around certain place to avoid the attention of some of the pary goers who would ask too many questions. Pippin's heart raced with excitement at the thought of starting one of the beuatiful fireworks Gandalf had made. He wondered what it would look like.

Finally Revion got bored waiting for everyone to wake up and in his mischievious self took over. Well, ok so it was really mischievious so much and just rambuncstious. He went to each member of the group shaking them and anouncing in a loud voice,
"Wake up slug a beds. C'mon, we shuold be going soon!"
REvion went over to Raenambar and patting his faces.
"Come on sleepy, let's go, wake up!"

Last edited by Pip : 01-25-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #249
orithil
Captain Jack

Dirith sat on his fel beast from the top of Isengard and watched the surrounding hills and the uruks and orcs below. The Fell beast screehed and stretched its wings.