Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Middle Earth
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2019, 08:36 PM   #17
Snowdog
Dúnedain Ranger of the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valandil View Post
I've been thinking of a Gondorian Kinstrife story myself! So that's cool. Are you posting it anywhere, or not yet? (Oh wait - you're probably linking to it - I'll check it out later)

Writing is always on the back of my mind, but I just haven't re-started. We'll be empty-nesters in another couple years... maybe that will be a good time to start.
Yeah, it is a good time. Those kids grow up so fast! My firstborn granddaughter is in her first year of university!

The link is to the Many Paths to Tread site. it isn't complete. My wife and I started writing it on a small board and then she edits it and post it here on TORC and here on Tolkien Forums. I also started a group RP here on Arwen Undomiel which was a bit broken until my wife joined. It became a prequel to the other story.

A lot of OCs introduced into the events that are outlined by the Kin Strife texts. We've developed the Rhovanions as well as a 'Mariners Guild of Gondor' that is the primary political entity that led to Castamir's rise. Canon characters are Valacar, Eldacar, Aldamir, Vidugavia, Vidumavi, Castamir, and Vinyarion.

Lots of fun writing!

Last edited by Snowdog : 11-28-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote