Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Discussion Thread no 6 of Nazgul-Kings.

Today is my last day on the Moot, so the last thing I can do is to leave a place where our once happy and close-knit group can interact.

Perhaps some wisdom can be reached, who knows.

And what I try to tell: don't hurt other people feelings.

I know, I am not too good at it myself. Sure I am not. But almost everything can be settled, can't it?

Just remember - people react differently. (Thanks, Rian for your time to explain it to me. I got it.) And if some may quarrel to death and then forget it the next day in the Teacup caffee, the others are far less tolerant. Some may treaten to leave a dozen times and then remain, the others leave once and for all.

And leaving people take away quite a lot, more than you can imagine. When Rian left, I missed her terribly though we never have been buddies. Now there are so many to miss it just hurts too much.

Perhaps if there were groups of people who started to feel uncomfortable together, it would have been better to split the game than to quarrel and quarrel and to crush it?

Sane, I am not accusing you personally, but you have contributed. Some others too. I have, myself, Morgoth forgive me. And I am so sorry.