Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-29-2003, 12:03 AM   #41
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Because my bff (Adrian Baggins) emailed me and told me to be in it. So I am. Oh, and I'm will not suck you blood. *rolls eyes.* I may be a vampire, but I'm not a fricken bloody-thirsty dit. *Smiles* oh well. Just thought I'd be nice to my best friend. No offense, but this is an open RPG. Hope you dont mind.

ic; I sat up in my coffin. It had been a rough err...day...I couldn't sleep at all. I sat down on the sill of the only window in the small one story tower. "Calm down, Awin." Said a voice from behind me. I turned, and saw my elder, the one who changed me. He had short, cropped brown hair, and brilliant bright green eyes.
"Aviar." I whispered, jumping down, and running up to him. "How is my old student?" Aviar asked. "Well enough." "What is wrong?" He raised an eyebrow. "Nothing..." "Do not play with me, Awinnian!" he snapped.
"Just...just a dream." I whispered. Aviar touched my cheek. "And what was it about, Awin?" I told him every part of my dream, recollecting every detail. "Could it be...a vision?" I asked.
"Maybe. Who knows? We will just have to try and translate it." I nodded. "But, later, the night is young. Let us celebrate our reunion." He said softly. I smiled, and nodded once more.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 09:58 AM   #42
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: I should probably join now

Siren twisted and turned in her sleep. "No...."she mumbled wearily, only half conscious she was speaking, "No...not again..."
But her mind didn't pay her any attention, and she fell back into the dream she had been having for the past few weeks

...She was looking out from the ground at a tall tower in the distance. There were no doors or entrances anywhere, but at the top she could see a lone figure, tall and dark, even against the black of the night sky. She could not see who he was or what he looked like, but she knew that he was a vampire. She could just tell. As she looked up at him, she thought she could see him staring back at her, as if pleadingly. Then a sharp pain hit her back and she struggled to the ground as her mind went blank.

She woke up and gave a short cry before seeing where she was, safe in her room. There was a small yelp and Dusk jumped onto her bed. She stroked him quietly, calming herself.

"Why won't it go away?" She asked the fox quietly. He didn't answer. She looked up at the ceiling, orange from the glow of candles, and sighed. She had had recurring dreams before, but never like this. But is it more than a dream? she wondered. Maybe it is someone's reality...

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 10:35 AM   #43
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

It was again night in the land of Lamedon, and Silme lothed to return to the dream again. But rest is what she needed, and rest is what she was going to get. The dream was the same, tower, Elf, man, but it all came down to this, the doom in the woods, once again, she broke from the spell, drew her sword and wipped around, but this time...she felt a harsh pain in her arm, a pain like fire, she turned back around and then there was the pain in her shoulder she cried out, and then...she awoke to the sound of her beloved horse winnying in the stables, her beloved Falcon was staring at her on the window sill. A young woman came into the room. "My lady!" She cried,"Are you alright?" Silme turned and met her glance, such lovely blue eyes she had, not like Sil's green eyes, far more atractive. "I am alright, I just had a small dream"She quickly replied. "You screamed, my lady, and cried out the name of Elbereth."She rebuked. "I am fine, Taris, and fine I shall remain." But the fire in her shoulder and arm has not left. What was going on?

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 09:07 PM   #44
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: Hello, welcome, and I'm sorry caus emy mom's comp fried k. so I'm back so I need to ge tmy character in.

ic:Dominee(sp on my own character's name)! Help us! Please"

I shuddered awake as I heard the voice, once againg I knew it, tho recognization was impossible, all I knew was that it was comming from one tower out of five. The tower enshrouded in a mist that seemed to glow.

"Mistress, is something troubling you?" a young boy asked, walking foreward.

"No Joshua, my dearest brother, nothing. Joshy, why do you insist on calling me mistress?" I asked as he sat down on the floor.

"I don't know, I just do," he replied, looking up at me with admiration.

"Well, you can stop," I replied, smiling at him. He smiled back, we were two lone siblings, lost in our ways. Vampires. Friends. Brother and Sister. Enimies. Companions. We were truely of value to each other, and to the vampire world. We were Dracula's heirs.

ooc: done 4 now, what do u think?? I say Joshy gets kidnapped, huh??
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 09:56 PM   #45
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Why is everyone vampires? Did I miss something?

Old 07-30-2003, 12:01 AM   #46
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ooc: I have no idea. And why is everyone dreaming?

Ic: Whatever it was, it had gone. There would be no more sleep for Shadaki tonight, however. She went over to the window, and looked out to see a clothesline running parallell to her. Without a second thought, the yaskdasu leaped lightly onto it, and strolled silently above the streets, enjoying the feeling of walking as leisurely above the street as those upon it. After a moment, she broke into a run, flying over rooftops and flipping from window to rope to tree. It was a glorious feeling, being a swift flying shadow in the night...
Suddenly, she stopped, about to spring backward to another platform. Someone was sleeping, and mentioned a tower. They woke up, and began talking to someone.
Sadaki's curiosity was aroused, and she looked in. There was a vampire, of all things, and a fox.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 12:37 AM   #47
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna awoke again. She realized that she would not get any more sleep and so she went outside. Nienna walked to her favorite spot, a hill which the moonlight shines directly upon. As she lean back against a tree, she started to hum, which broke into a song her mother would sing her when she was a little girl.

Hush now, my baby,
Be still love don't cry.
Sleep as the stars shine above
Sleep and remember, this face that you see
So I'll be with you for all time.

Let now, the stars shine,
Upon your sweet face.
And let the moon fill your eyes
Hear me, my child,
Hear what I plea,
Sleep peacefully, and don't be afraid

The stars may not shine and,
The moon may not give light
But you will always be mine,
Through the night, and for all time,
You love, will always be mine.

A silent tear began to roll down Nienna's cheek as the memories of her mother came back to her. She looked up in the sky and again began to sing.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 06:39 PM   #48
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Kalile, I believe we agreed to seek this tower that EVERYONE DREAMS.

Old 07-30-2003, 11:53 PM   #49
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc; We're all dreaming, I believe, because it will lead us to our own destinys. Anyway, that's what mine leads too. Oh, and I agree with Slime.

ic;
I looked at Aviar, and sighed. A pounded headache had started in my temples. "Sorry, Aviar, I can not celebrate tonight I am afraid. There is something I must do." I whispered, frowning. Aviar nodded. "Fine, I shall come back tomorrow night then." And with that, he leaped out of the open window.
I trembled as the pain in my head worsened. It gave a sharp ping, and I fell to my knees, letting out a pained cry. Stop it! Stop it! I said to myself. "Please!" I suddenly cried out loud.
"Please..." Then, suddenly, it stopped. I rubbed my head, and jumped to my feet. Tonight, I would go looking for that tower in my dream.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 11:31 AM   #50
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

I packed everything up without desturbence, as I made my way to Surefoot, my adorable horse, I say my good old friend coming towards me. I hoisted my pack onto Surefoot's back. "Where are you going?"My friend Tess asked me as I lifted myself onto Surefoot's back. "I must search for something, something far away from these lands. I do not expect to return soon."I said to Tess, she looked like she was going to cry. "But..but...Who is going to take care of Lamedon?" She looked at me with pleading eyes. "I suppose while I am gone you must watch over Lamedon. But I must leave now, Far thee well, Tess!" I gave a call to Elwing, my trusted Falcon, as he sore through the air and flew along side me as I galloped over the plains of Lamedon.

Old 07-31-2003, 07:26 PM   #51
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Quote:
we agreed to seek this tower EVERYONE DREAMS
Aw, do we HAVE to?

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 08:56 PM   #52
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna could not get the tower out of her mind, so she went and got Silaelen. As she was getting ready to go, her friend, Tarì, came out. "Nienna, where are you going?" she asked quietly. "I am not sure, but I hope to find out." Tarì looked at her with concern, "What do you mean?" Nienna sighed, "I am not sure myself. I am going to find a tower that has been haunting my dreams." Nienna held her breath, she had done things like this before and she wasn't sure if Tarì would understand this time. "Well," Tarì sighed, "Take care of yourself." Nienna smiled, "I will try, and I will miss you terribly. Farwell my friend." Tarì smiled back and waved as Nienna rode off into the night.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 11:48 PM   #53
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

OOC: I want another Elf companion!

I rode on for a while when I heared hoof beats behind me. I drew my sword and turned Surefoot...It was my lifelong friend, Pellaithil, He was riding towards me. "I am coming with you, Silme!" He said as he halted by me.

Old 08-01-2003, 12:07 AM   #54
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Ivy talked to her sister, after cleaning up her cuts and bruises.
"What was he doing here?"
"I don't know, but he seemed to be looking for something."
"Okay. Remember that dream I told you about? I think I should go and try to find it."
" I will also come, sister."
" Okay then."[ she and her sister got their horses out of the stable and rode off into the night.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 01:05 AM   #55
Kalile

Sadaki was sommoned away from the interesting sight by hoofbeats below. Turning, she saw a lone vampire. (I'm joining you here, I guess, Legoles) What's with all the vampires? she wondered, having never seen two in one night.
Out of curiousity, she dropped to the street, right in front of the rider.
Old 08-01-2003, 01:23 AM   #56
Legoles

I'm not alone, Kalile!
Suddenly, another rider joined the vampire. They rode up the hill in silence. Suddenly they were at the top of the hill, and the vampire looked up and saw Shadaki. She gasped, and looked surprised. Then her surprise vanished and she said," Do you work for Raeltimae?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-01-2003, 01:24 AM   #57
Kalile

"Er..."
Old 08-01-2003, 01:38 AM   #58
Legoles

"Obviously not. Anyway, what are you doing roaming the streets at night? Very dangerous right now." " Oh sorry, we've not been properly introduced. I'm Ivy, She's Moonflower. Nice ta meet ya...."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-01-2003, 10:41 AM   #59
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on for awhile

Dusk's ears perked up and Siren turned to the window opposite her bed. The figure of a wood elf was standing there, silhoutted against the night. Siren bolted upright, and was about to shout "Who are you?!" when the wood elf turned her gaze down to the ground below them. She dropped from Siren's sight, and into the street.

Siren ran to the window and looked down to see the wood elf talking to two vampires on horseback.

"What's this?" she asked the fox, who said nothing. Gently picking Dusk up in her arms, she climbed out the window and glided down into the street, keeping to the shadows. When the others did not see her, she stepped out and spoke.

"...What were you doing watching me?" Siren asked the elf "And who are the rest of you? I thought I knew all the vampires for miles around"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 12:07 PM   #60
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

It was late in the night, a time were you never sheath your sword. I rode to a clearing, and hearing voices, I hid from site. "What is it Silme?" asked Pellaithil,"Why have we stoped?" Pellaithil won the argument on wether or not he should come. I cocked one ear to the ground and listened. "There are others here."I said. I heared someone talking about eavesdropping, and vampires... "I think it's safe to go. They all introduced themselfves." I got back on Surefoot, Elwing on my shoulder. We walked our horses a little while, but then we say the shodows of those whom were talking.