Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2006, 03:13 PM   #21
orithil
Captain Jack

Nazgul

"first we shall attack lorien to get those elves out of the way then we will attack edoras with a full scale attack" hissed dirith while striding back and forth in front of his followers.
"TOMMOROW WE ATTACK BIULD CATAPAULTES CUT DOWN TREES PREPARE FIRE ARROWS ARM ALL TROOPS TOMMOROW LORIEN WILL BURN IN FIRE WATER AND BLOOD" yelled dirith as orcs scattered off in all directions to begin the construction of seige weapons orcs were shouting and banging there weapons together and knashing there teeth dirith laughed.

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.

Last edited by orithil : 08-29-2006 at 02:12 AM.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:22 PM   #22
Tuinor
Elven Warrior

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Raenambar replied to his young friend, but his words were not those he now thought to himself. "Do I tell him now?" he wondered.
"How went your sparring today?" Raenambar chose to ask.
Tuinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:35 PM   #23
Pip
Elven Warrior

Revion furrowed his brow at Raenambar, not quite believeing him about how he felt, but deciding not to push him either, knowing that his friend would come out and say what he needed when he was ready to.
"It went well," he replied, "I still can't manage to keep my defenses up from some reason though and I need to work on that I'm told. It's funny, I've done well enough fighting when I needed to survive on my own. But here," He looked around and took in the beauty of the woods around him, "here, I seem to be sadly out of my element."

Last edited by Pip : 08-28-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:24 AM   #24
orithil
Captain Jack

Dirith could see lorien just over the hirizon from his black horse, he had wanted to use a fell beast but he needed to take lorien by suprise just another day of marching said dirith as he rode ahead of the army the sun was coming up so he knew even if they did attack now the orcs w[ould not be in top fighting condition they marched until they reached a valley dirith knew if they set up camp here they could not be seen by elf spies as the last of the catapaultes rolled down the hill and the orcs had set up the camp he sent the moria goblins to investigate the area under the cover of night when they came back they reported to dirith and told him that there were three elf sentries but probely more dirith knew that he would need more then just orcs he would need the dark wizard and shelob not even the eleven kingdoms could stand up to that kind of power he rode back to the witch king with all haste and reported to him after the witch king accepted his temporary help from the dark wizard dirith rode off along with some elite warg riders to find the dark wizard he rode along plains never tiring until he reached the place he had last seen the dark wizard the area was covered with webs until he heard a hissing sound..............

that ok with you JTB

Old 08-29-2006, 10:22 AM   #25
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

"One can not easyly face a Nazul alone" She smiled. "I am known as Eruanna in these parts, Jiana" Eruanna mounted her horse. "Where do you head, Rider?"

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #26
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

Jiana swung up onto Suldal. "Either Lorien, or Bree, I haven't decided. Where are you headed to?"
Old 08-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #27
orithil
Captain Jack

Nazgul

Dirith could not waste time looking for this wizard so he once again had to in form his master (the life of a nazgul is a busy one ) then set off back to the camp within two moons he was back, prepare to attack said dirith the orcs nashed there teeth and rolled the catapaultes up the hill they began to load them with firey bundels and big bouldars and they fired a volley into the forest then the orcs came foward and fired there fire arrows but the arrows simply fell to the ground and scorched the grass slightly "retreat" hissed dirith as he and the last of the orcs left to attack edoras.

Last edited by orithil : 08-30-2006 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:18 AM   #28
Acalewia

"Gondor," Eruanna said. "But I could make a detour if you would like. I believe that Nazul or that Wizard will reappear somewhere"

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:29 AM   #29
orithil
Captain Jack

As dirith was going through his options he got a a call from his master he imediatly told them to make there way to minis morgul and kill any troops on the way and dirith will call his fell beast (a new one acally) and fly ahead because his master needed him very soon dirith called his fell beast and flew ahead of the force of 1000 orcs to minis morgul to help his master. the witch king had told him the reason he needed him was soon there was to be a great event and he needed every soldier he could muster.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 AM   #30
Jiana_the_Strong
Hobbit

Jiana nudged Suldal into a trot. "I have a feeling I should be heading to Lorien. Would you like to come with me? I'm uneasy about that wraith and the wizard."

**orithil, could you try using a few more captials and punctuation marks in your sentences? It would make them a ton easier to read. **
Old 08-31-2006, 10:12 AM   #31
Acalewia

Eruanna smiled.
"I'll come with you, Jiana. Lorien will be protected from any evil that may try to follow us"

Old 08-31-2006, 03:28 PM   #32
orithil
Captain Jack

Dirith was flying in the sky on his fell beast he then joined a flock of them. (wat do u call a flock of nazgul) the nazgul was scanning the sky for any prey that they happened to spy unfortunatly he spyed none. when they reached minis morgul the witch king was preparing a army of great power, and he wanted dirith to lead the attack on osgiliath. dirith agreed and the witch king flew away to inform the harad and easterlings as he knew they would need the harads mumaks and the easterlings heavy armour.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:59 PM   #33
Tuinor
Elven Warrior

"Don't be discouraged," said Raenambar, "you fight with exceding prowess for one so young. I'd say that were we pitted against one another I'd have a sore time at trying to beat you." Raenambar smiled, but his grin still didn't mask his mood from Revion. Something was truly bothering him.
"Listen," Raenambar said, "let us go meet with the Lady Galadriel. I've something important to say to her, and to you. It can't be said now, and you two are the only ones I'd trust with these words."
Old 09-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #34
Pip
Elven Warrior

Revion grinned at the compliment that Raenambar gave him, but it fadded eventually as he saw that the smile that Raenambar was giving him was not reaching his friend's eyes. Revion began to wonder if Raenambar's mood had something to do with what he wanted to tell him and the Lady of Light. Revion nodded at Raenambar's request.
"Very well," he replied.

Last edited by Pip : 09-01-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:58 PM   #35
Tuinor
Elven Warrior

Raenambar led as the two friends walked through the the forest floor of the City of Trees. Not much was spoken by Raenambar, as he was still in deep thought over his immediate future. Passsing silently under the canopy of gold they came at last to the winding stair that led up to the tallan on which rested the house of Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel. As they began their ascent, Raenambar noted the pressence of the same two guards who had stood watch when Revion had first arrived in Caras Galadhon.
"'twas probably those two who first started the rumors," Raenambar thought as they sneered at him. "It's a wonder the Lady allows them to continue their service."
The guards were far below as Revion and Raenambar continued to climb until at last they reached the Lady's house. Another pair of guards stood at the structure's entrance, but as they approached, they cleared out of the way and mumbled, "You're expected."
The two entered to find themselves standing before the seats of the Lord and Lady of Lothlorien.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:54 PM   #36
Pip
Elven Warrior

Revion smiled as he beheld Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel. Even though he had seen them many times, he still never got used to the awe he felt in their presence. He bowed respectfuly and said,
"Hail Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn" in greeting.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #37
Tuinor
Elven Warrior

The Lord and Lady, both clad in white, arose as the companions entered the large chamber.
"And to you, Revion, kinsman of the people of Thranduil," Celeborn said with a bow.
"Fair greetings to thee, my Lady," said Raenambar with a bow. His manners did not disguise his mood, especially to the ever-percieving Lady.
"Something troubles you, Raenambar?" she asked.
"Many things trouble me, my Lady."
"About your past?" Galadriel asked.
Raenambar thought deeply before he answered, and he was hard-pressed to say, "No, my Lady, 'tis not my past that troubles me this evening. My concerns are for the continued and prosperous rule of my Lady, who has shown herself above all others to be my dearest friend."
"You are deeply troubled," Galadriel replied sincerely.
"I am," Raenambar said. He swallowed, trying to undue the lump in his throat. "It has come to my attention, my Lady, that within your realm deep turmoil has arisen. Your people no longer look in hope at their Lady. There is a fear and a shadow on their hearts. I feel their trust in you is waning."
"All trust wanes at the sight of the Shadow that now grows in the east," the Lady replied.
"True," Raenambar said, "but I fear their trust has been harmed by the pressence of another darkness."
"You do not speak of yourself, do you?" Celegorm inquired, but the Lady said, "He does. He feels responsible for what is not his fault. Raenambar, must you always be hard on yourself?"
"You cannot deny that my pressence creates a disturbance in your fair land," Raenambar said, "I only hope that I can undo this disturbance."
"I see," said Galadriel.
Raenambar did not reply, but nodded solemnly.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:04 PM   #38
Pip
Elven Warrior

Revion listened on quietly to the discussion between Raenambar and Galadriel. his hands clenchd into fists unconciously at the Lady's revelation of Reanambar's believing to be the darkness clouding the judgement of the other elves. He had known about it the very soon after he had first appeared in the Golden Wood and it still sickened him that many elves never had seemed to give Raenamabr any sort of chance and that not his friend was blaming himself.
Now Revion, although satisfied that he now knew the cause of his friend's solemn mood, forrowed his brow in confusion at this newest developement.
"Wait, 'undo'?" he queried, "what-what do you mean 'undo'?"
Old 09-09-2006, 11:36 PM   #39
Tuinor
Elven Warrior

"He means to leave," the Lady replied as she stared intently at Raenambar, and it was as though she could see his thoughts. "He means to forsake his dwelling here in Lorien and go into the wild. Is this not true, Raenambar?"
Raenambar bowed his head as he mumbled in reply, "Yes, my Lady." It had always managed to humble him when she displayed her ease in reading his thoughts.
"Peace," Galadriel said, "I mean you no scorn. Do not be humbled."
"I know, my Lady." Raenambar said.
"Please, Raenambar," the Lady said, "Are we not friends? Call me Galadriel, for we shall not speak again 'till the world is changed and we stand together in the fair land of Valinor."
Raenambar thought about her words, but all he could say (and he did not know why he did so, only that he felt it was right) was, "I have been there before," yet he still could recall no memory of his past.
"I know," Galadriel replied with a smile.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #40
Pip
Elven Warrior

Revion's heart skipped a beat when Lady Galadriel said that Raenambar was leaving and Reanambar confirmed it. Revion knew that his friend hadn't always felt welcome here, but he hadn't really thought that he'd every want to leave. But as Revion thought on it he began to understand his friend's reasoning. He nearly began pelting the elder elf with questions at his mention of being in Valinor befre, but held his tounge and decided to ask about it later, if ever again it came up. instead, he waited for the two to end their conversation before stating simply
"I'm going with you."