Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2002, 07:11 AM   #61
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Sorry, but if you two wish to take this on for yourselves be my guests. My duties at school are more involved than I thought they would be.

Elvellon take your time with the request.

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 09:32 AM   #62
Legolas
Elven Warrior

Hi guys,

I am back, finally. Now I have much more free time to post and contribute to this game.

But I see that there aren't really many new posts since I quitted (and it was several months ago). So, is this game dead or what? Please tell me that it isn't...
Old 07-30-2002, 01:49 PM   #63
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

I hope it's not dead. I liked this thread. We can continue and see where it goes... I don't think we necessarily have to stick to the plot

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 05:03 PM   #64
Elvellon
Elf Lord

Well then, count me in too.

Reality is just an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

The Caffeine Mantra
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the juice of Brazil that the thoughts aquire speed,
The hands aquire shaking,
the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion...

Elvellon Erelion
Elvellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 11:03 PM   #65
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

alright, then let's get this show on the road. where were we anyway?

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
Old 08-01-2002, 04:03 AM   #66
Elvellon
Elf Lord

We were just leaving the halls of the Elven King

The Caffeine Mantra

Elvellon Erelion
Old 08-01-2002, 01:36 PM   #67
Legolas
Elven Warrior

OOC: Great, finally we are again going!
BTW, love your sig Nariel

IC: After hearing the strange voice calling him, Hawair departed from the halls of Thranduil. Without telling anyone.

For days, he has travelled deeper and deeper into the Mirkwood, being called by a mysterious voice. 'Come, please... I need your help...', the voice kept saying again and again.

After several weeks, Hawair has reached a small river. The voice has became seemingly stronger at that time: 'yes, come to me, Hawair!', he heard. Entering the open field along the river, Hawair saw several young ladies of Elvish looks playing at the river bank. 'Nymphs', he thought to himself... 'NYMPHS!'

But he was dominated. One of the nymphs turned to him, and said, this time aloud: 'Come to me, Hawair, come and enjoy with us...'

But at that time, something jumped out of the bushes on the other side of the river. These were a band of orcs. No mental domination could overwhlem Hawair's wish to kill orcs. Immediately, he took his famed bow, Morinehtar, and started shooting arrow after arrow. The nymphs, however, stood there doing nothing. Apparently, the orcs were too stupid to fall into their charms. Luckily, Hawair's bow was enough to defeat this small band. When about 30 orcs were killed, the rest simply ran away.

'Now, back to you, ladies.' Hawair started.
'No, please, do not hurt me!' one of the nymphs exclaimed. 'I did not want to do harm to you!'
'I bet you do not understand how many lives have you put at risk? I must be with my firends now, they might have already departed far away!'
'Please, I can help you! I will teleport you to the place where I have started to call you!'
'Good, but be quick!'

The nymph has raised her hands, and after some moves and words, Hawair felt likes he was carried somewhere. The view around blurred for a moment, and then he saw that he was in the lower level of the castle Thranduil, from where he left... how long ago? A day? A week? A year?..

OOC: I know this sounds crappy, but I wanted simply to get my char back into action
Old 08-01-2002, 05:09 PM   #68
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

OOC: thanks legolas.

BIC:
They had ridden nearly the entire day. When Eruwyn's horse grunted, she spoke to it for a moment, studied the night sky, then reigned in and halted the others. "Friends, we must pause."

And so they set up camp, more to rest the horses than for their own benefit. As they sat around the fire, a wolf came running to her. The others looked on as she carried on an involved conversation, then sent it back from whence it came. "There has been another reported sighting. Perhaps now would be a good time to use our maps." She retrieved one of them- a map of mirkwood- from her satchel and unrolled it in the light of the fire. "Here, here, and here have been sightings. The attacks have each been exactly a league from the sighting, suggesting that this is a clever creature. I hold that this is no mere werewolf we track."

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
Old 08-01-2002, 06:48 PM   #69
Elvellon
Elf Lord

Galastor took a look at the map held by Eruwyn.

“There!” he said pointing to the last point Eruwyn had pointed, “there is were some of my kin lives, if the beast have been there they will know something of it. Thaurion will most likely have found out some new facts by the time we reach there.”

He looked at the horses, ”but the woods there are very old and dense, the land is under a nearly perpetual darkness, and an unnatural undergrowth makes the land impassable to horses, we will have to send them back in two days from now, or so I believe.”

The Caffeine Mantra

Elvellon Erelion
Old 08-02-2002, 12:07 PM   #70
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

OCC: I can post but I can't run the game. Elvellon suggest a free form game. Tha'ts cool with me.

Quote:
OOC: I know this sounds crappy, but I wanted simply to get my char back into action
we can just say that you caught up to us.

IC Aradir suddenly hushed the others. "someone's coming, " he said. Moments later Hawair came into the firelight.

Aradir ran and greeted his friend. " what the hell happened to you? Its good to see that you could catch up with us.

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 12:43 PM   #71
Legolas
Elven Warrior

After some searching, Hawair found out that his friends have already departed. He hurried out of the city, and later that day, he noticed a firelight in the distance.
Taking some care, he sneaked up to the firelight, so that he could see who was there. There he saw his friends camping. There was no need for care anymore, so he went to the firelight.

Aradir ran and greeted his friend. " what the hell happened to you? Its good to see that you could catch up with us."

"Yes Aradir, it is nice for me too," said Hawair and described all that happened.

"Now, please tell me what have you found out, and what you plan to do next", he asked.