Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2000, 10:49 PM   #1
Eruve

Bye for now

Seems our home computer has decided to quit on us, so i don`t know when I`ll be back. I`m at the library for one last fix then I`m gone indefinitely... Hopefully not for too long. Have a great summer everyone if I don`t get back on-line soon.
Old 06-29-2000, 12:12 AM   #2
IronParrot

Re: Bye for now

Yes, have a good summer too...

Aww... first etherealunicorn, now Eruve... who's going to be the next one eliminated by technical issues?
Old 06-29-2000, 04:34 AM   #3
juntel

Counting on you to see you back Eruve.

And then I wonder .kssid ..skdjfsk slks ss.s...
slkd..seswpqw/....

Dave.
Dave.
What's happening.
What's wrong.
My mind is going.
I can feel it.
It's true.
I have the upmost confidence in our mission.
Dave.
Dave.
Dave.
What are you doingggggg.....

Daisy, Daisy, .... for the love of me... I waaaaaaaa............................
Old 06-29-2000, 08:14 AM   #4
noldo

Bwa hah hah ha... LOL, juntel. :lol:

Eruve, I hope you'll enjoy your summer.
Old 06-29-2000, 08:19 AM   #5
emilsson

Bye for now then.

I hope you come back soon .
Old 06-29-2000, 11:05 AM   #6
Fat middle

donĀ“t you think E-bill Gates may be plotting a conspiration against Entmoot?

see you soon...
Old 06-30-2000, 04:33 AM   #7
arynetrek

it's his revenge for that comment someone made about him & gollum in the "worst case scenario" thread...

on a related topic, has anyone read the "one OS to rule them all" email? it floated around for awhile.

aryne *
Old 06-30-2000, 07:21 PM   #8
Eruve

I'm back on-line. The problem wasn't as bad as we thought, just a bad memory chip. Heh, heh, we put in a bigger one...
Old 07-01-2000, 05:04 AM   #9
galadriel1

Hey there Eruve! Remember me??? Glad to see your problems are fixed. I haven`t been by in a very long time. I don`t do message boards much anymore. Too many bad incidents and infighting on a lot of boards; also, there`s been a lot going on in my life. New job, relationship stuff, moving and such. I was also away for a bit. I took time away to go to San Francisco. What a wonderful place. If any of you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it! It is a beautiful, fun city! The people are great! And cars actually yield the right of way to pedestrians there. That just floored me `cause it doesn`t happen often here in PA! Every house is kept up so nice. Gorgeous flowers and shrubs and trees everywhere! And every corner seems to offer a great view. I would like to live there. If I didn`t have certain responsbilities keeping me here, I`d be movig to San Francsco. As the song says, I left my heart there. Well, anyway, that`s what`s been keeping me busy. I miss you folks. Hi to all. Sorry if I went a bit off topic. Just wanted to say "hey!" Take care all!
Old 07-01-2000, 02:09 PM   #10
bmilder

Nice to see you here again galadriel1. I hope you can drop by every so often.
Old 07-03-2000, 12:29 PM   #11
anduin

Hullo Gabby!!

Eruve, glad to see that you are back.....even if I didn't even know that you were really gone.....just got back myself.
Old 07-03-2000, 12:32 PM   #12
Eruve

Yeah, you didn't have the chance to miss me, anduin. Hope you had a wonderful trip. I can see you survived the plane ride at any rate.

Nice to see you around, galadriel. Can't wait for skating season to start in again... I'm going to Skate Canada, this year!!!
Old 07-04-2000, 03:44 AM   #13
galadriel1

Woohoo! Skate Canada? That should be great fun! This year is flying by so quickly that it WILL be skating season again in no time at all! Inever did get ardto posting about Nationals and Worlds. Things just kept coming up. Hey Anduin, good to 'see' you again! I`ll have to stop by more often. I`ve missed this bunch! You all take care and Happy 4th and Happy Belated Canada Day to those who celebrate those holidays. Be careful out there! Talk to yaz all soon. -G.