Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The Hobbit (book)
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2000, 10:54 PM   #1
Yazad

Hobbit in other languages

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good on-line bookseller that might have copies of "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings" in other languages. I have a copy of all 4 volumes in Spanish which a friend of mine picked up while in Spain several years ago, and I would dearly love to get a copy of at least The Hobbit in Italian.

If anyone happens to know of an on-line shop selling Italian books that might carry it and, preferably has a mirror in English, I would appreciate any help you had to offer.

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2000, 01:20 AM   #2
IronParrot

Re: Hobbit in other languages

You know, that's not a bad kind of collection to take up...
Old 05-02-2000, 05:29 PM   #3
Yazad

Re: Hobbit in other languages

The problem is that there are far too many things to collect!

I found an Italian on-line shop yesterday and placed an order, but have no idea how good they are. Their interface is in Italian, so you kinda have to wade through it (I know VERY little Italian), but here it is, if you're interested in the link... (this is neither an advertisement nor an endorsement! Just some friendly information)

www.internetbookshop.it/hme/hmepge.asp

I'm just surprised that amazon doesn't carry any. At least none that I could find.