Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The One Ring Musical
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2002, 05:37 PM   #1
tilko
Sapling

Gandalf About musical

I am new here so I want to give some comments about things happenig here. I really am glad to hear there is doing on musical. I really like musicals especially from A. L. Webber. Are there any more information about the musical? Yeah, you may guess I would also like to sing in it but there is a little problem with the distance, becouse I live in Slovenia and this is faaaaar away from USA. But I would like to hear the music and performance, when it will be available.

tilko
tilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 02:50 AM   #2
hama

Slovenia? Ah now the limits of my talent is known internationally!!! LOL... Seriously I invite you to peruse the site as many of your questions will be answered there. You can read the synopsis, actual scenes, lyrics etc. Also, please go through some of the other threads here at the Entmoot as they have some great questions, comments etc.

But most of all welcome to Tolkien Trail and also The One Ring. Thank you so much for your interest. As for listening to the music, all I can say is that mp3 files are coming....someday...hopefully....soon.
hama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 04:54 AM   #3
Legolas_BowKing
Banned

If i saw a musical i would fall asleep in 0.38 sec
Legolas_BowKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 12:47 AM   #4
hama

I am forced to respect anyone who so willingly proclaims their limitations.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:30 PM   #5
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

/ \
|
|
|
Hama meets the present cancer of the entmoot community
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 08:01 PM   #6
Nibs
Head Hollara

Wow, this looks like fun, fun, fun... I have only one question, hama... is there any way I could input some effort into this? I don't mean that I want to be integrally involved, but is there something I could help out with? This sounds like a real cool production.

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 01:11 PM   #7
musicalandlotrlovr
Hobbit

Mp3

When you make the MP3 files, can you send them to me? I want to hear them!
I love making MP3 files.
musicalandlotrlovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 08:29 PM   #8
hama

Nibs,

Since I don't know where you are or what you do I can't really say. You give me some suggestions and I will see if they might work. Agburanur from this board has sketched out some ideas for set design.

The first thing you could do is give me your thoughts on the Script. What do like or not like...any factual errors..etc...

I welcome any and all efforts on behalf of this labor of love.

Thanks,

Hama
Old 02-16-2002, 08:32 PM   #9
hama

Carden....LOL...If there weren't people like Bowking it wouldn't be the internet. Personally I thought that was rather mild compared to some of the invectives I have been subjected to for having the temerity to adapt LotR to a musical.