Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2003, 10:03 PM   #1
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Theoden Fan Man Thread!!! :)

Arwen, Eowyn, Rosie or Galadriel (for the guys, or girls if that tickles your fancy)!!!

I figured most of the guys are sick of the Legolas frenzy that is slowly taking over these forums, so why not have a thread devoted to the lovely women

Well, as far as reading goes, I'd have to definitely pick Arwen, I've always pictured her as elegantly beautiful and enchanting. I think Liv Tyler is pretty, however she doesn't hold my picture of Arwen as accurate as I would have liked

Eowyn, has quite the appeal to her as well, Miranda Otto is a woman of many faces, in that I mean in certain scenes she looks different than she does in other ones, however when she sheds a tear, WOW, total droolage then!

Rosie, although we only catch a glimpse of her in Fellowship, she is a damn cute Hobbit Lass if I may say so myself, however I will keep my thoughts to myself so as to avoid Master Samwise

Now down to the level of the women with Legless (whoops I mean Legolas, hehe, sorry I took that name from one of the threads about friends mispronouncing names ) and his eyes, I'd have to say Galadriel's eyes are simply amazing! I've had this thing for Cate Blanchett for quite some time now and with her being the Lady of Lothlórien coupled with her beauty I'd have to say she would be my top choice. She is just so damn gorgeous! Not only is she a great actor, but she truly fits the way I picture Galadriel even right down to her movements. Her long flowing blonde hair, those star gazed blue eyes, her soft supple skin, her neck looks rather delectable and needs to be nibbled on, ok ok I may be going to far now, however maybe I am just stringing this out to show the contrasting sarcasm to the Legolas threads, but then again, maybe not! MUAHAHAHA!

Dúnadain
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen

Last edited by Dúnedain : 01-09-2003 at 12:48 AM.
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote