Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-15-2006, 03:55 PM   #81
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

fine then. it would make up for not doing their chapter (which i know isn't their fult).
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:41 AM   #82
jammi567

klatukatt is going on holiday, and won't be back till the 21st. Radagast still hasn't replied for whatever reason, so i've asked serenoli to do it, and they've agreed to, and it'll hopefully be up tomorrow.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:43 AM   #83
Serenoli
Head of the Department for the Invention and Propagation of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

by the way, concerning this project, maybe it'd be a good idea if people did pairs of chapters together, rather than just one, like in the LotR discussion? I mean, HP chapters are smaller, anyway, so a pair of chapters would be more fun; certainly give more discussion points. What does everyone think?

Join the Harry Potter discussion, click here
Serenoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:14 AM   #84
jammi567

what, having two people do the same chapter?

Old 08-16-2006, 02:35 PM   #85
Serenoli
Head of the Department for the Invention and Propagation of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

Oh no! I meant one person doing two chapters at a time, in one thread. Its only a suggestion, of course.

Anyway, good news, Chapter 5 is up. I'm getting my results tomorrow, and won't really be able to concentrate much on Harry then.... So I decided to hurry it up. Will someone, hopefully a mod, affix it to the top of the page, so it doesnt get lost?

Old 08-16-2006, 03:18 PM   #86
jammi567

Yeah, i think most of us are doing that anyways

you. are. a. LIFESAVER! thanks for managing to do it so quickly.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:25 PM   #87
Serenoli

Here's how you thank me: Pray I get good results. Failing which, pray that my parents dont murder me...

Old 08-19-2006, 06:18 PM   #88
rael
Hobbit

well good poem but still i think that a lot of this discusion is harry potter
rael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #89
durinsbane2244
Dreamweaver

what? poem? this discussion? gack! what are you saying?!?!?!

And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.
----------------
Shanti, shanti, shantih...
durinsbane2244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:11 AM   #90
jammi567

Quote:
Originally Posted by rael
still i think that a lot of this discusion is harry potter
[sarcasum:] well done on noticing that, by the way. [/sarcasum]

Old 08-20-2006, 02:32 PM   #91
Serenoli

umm... did I accidentally write a poem? *runs and hides*

Although, really, doesnt look like it, unless, its the 'thank me' and 'murder me' stuff.

Old 08-23-2006, 12:46 PM   #92
jammi567

can everyone please help to advertise for people who want to do the next chapter, but haven't had a chance to sign up yet. Unless someone who already has one wants to do another one.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #93
Serenoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
can everyone please help to advertise for people who want to do the next chapter, but haven't had a chance to sign up yet. Unless someone who already has one wants to do another one.
You mean a link in my signature? I suppose I could... if I knew how to...

Old 08-23-2006, 04:15 PM   #94
jammi567

anyway possible. To put a link in your sig, see the world with a linked chain above the reply box? You click it, but what you want to say, click the button, put in the address you want to link to in, then click te buton again. Simple when you know how, isn't it.

Old 08-27-2006, 06:09 AM   #95
jammi567

someone, anyone, please do this chapter (chapter 6) as soon as possible, as currently, we haven't got anyone to do it, as far as i know.

Old 08-27-2006, 03:53 PM   #96
jammi567

No Weasley is our King storyline in OOTP

Bad news for those who are looking forward to a good grudge match in the Order of the Phoenix film next summer! We've been informed that there is no storyline in the movie surrounding Ron's Quidditch hardships, nor has there been any filming on broomsticks done by Rupert. We're led to believe that this means there will be no Quidditch in the fifth film at all. We hope to learn more soon!

Old 08-30-2006, 05:35 AM   #97
jammi567

Hello, has everyone forgotten about this project, because i seems to be talking to myself here *walks off mumbling to himself how bad these people are at noticing things*

Old 08-31-2006, 12:50 PM   #98
Serenoli

maybe you should do it, then?

Old 08-31-2006, 01:39 PM   #99
jammi567

i can't, because i've already done 2 chapters, and have got one more waiting, so doing anymore would be unfair on other people.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #100
Serenoli

well, maybe u can ask someone hu's up for a later chapter?