Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2006, 04:55 PM   #61
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

Unfortunatly, klat hasn't been seen for a few days, and thus hasn't got chapter 2 up. therefore, i will be doing it in their place. sorry for any incovenience.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:06 AM   #62
jammi567

common people, we really need more people for these discussions.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:20 PM   #63
jammi567

just to remind people that chapter 3 will be up and runnung next saturday.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #64
jammi567

reminding that chapter 3 will be up in 2 days.

Old 07-15-2006, 05:38 AM   #65
jammi567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
just a quick question regarding the set up of the harry discussion projetc ..would it not be best to have a sub forum area within harry potter to put each chapter of the discussion in, similiar to the lotr disc project?

makes it easier to see the whole project as one thing then?

best, BB
what does everyone else think?

Old 07-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #66
jammi567

Just a little thing here, but according to LeakyCauldron.com, the next movie will be out in (at the time of posting) 359 days, and 2 hours and 25 minutes.

Old 07-18-2006, 04:49 PM   #67
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
what does everyone else think?

well, i am all for it!

yours, mr 'muggle' magoo
Hullabaloo crescent
lower retina myopia
Devon
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #68
jammi567

i'll speak to a moderator/admin about it, and see what we can do.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:40 PM   #69
jammi567

i've spoken to sister golden hair about the idea, and although she's ok with it, she wants to see how the project goes first.

Old 07-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #70
jammi567

in case anyone cares, here's the official cast list for OotP.

Old 07-27-2006, 08:47 AM   #71
jammi567

just a quick funny video here.

Old 07-29-2006, 09:17 AM   #72
jammi567

Chapter four up real soon.

Old 07-29-2006, 09:43 AM   #73
mithrand1r
Cyber Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
Chapter four up real soon.
Very soon.

((Argh 90 second rule.) Just kidding although I did run into it.)

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)
mithrand1r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:44 AM   #74
jammi567

chapter four now up.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #75
jammi567

For new updates on the filming of the new movie OotP, click here.

Old 08-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #76
jammi567

In other news, look out for OotP to hit cinemas on July 13th, along with HBP due to come out on November 21st 2008, as confermed by WB themselves.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:26 PM   #77
jammi567

Possible beginning to OotP movie (may change slightly):
"The film starts with Harry in the street, when he meets Dudley. This part is like
the book. The one difference is that the fight happens in the atrium of the
Dursley's house. After this fight, the Advanced Guard appears and takes Harry to the Sirius' house. When Harry enters, they tell him it all what in the book Sirius tells him by letter. Hermione and Ron tell him about the OotP and the others say him about the hearing in the Minister. The next scene shows Harry and Mr. Weasley in a big hall in the Minister. In that place it's the hearing and they introduce us to Umbridge. The part in wich we see Lucius talking with Fudge has been removed. Then, the dinner before the Hogwarts Express. Ron and Hermione receive their letter, with the annunce of prefects. Harry is jealous.

After this, Harry appears in the train. He talks a bit with Luna. Hermione and Ron aren't there. Ginny says that they're with the other prefect. For the first time we'll see how they mount the carriage, but it only will be to see the thestrals. Then, we will see the first dinner, when we can see to Dolores Umbridge as professor and also see that Hagrid is not in Hogwarts.

From here, my uncle just told me diferentes things, like there'll be classes with Snape and Dolores. We'll have Grawp, too. The quidditch will be mentioned, but we won't see it, because in the last game we watch the scene when Harry meets Grawp. There will be exams, and also there'll be Occlumency lessons. Snape tell Harry he will have Oclumency lessons at the end of one of potions lessons, and not in Grimmauld Place.

In the last battle, all the wizards will be there. The scene of the battle between
Harry and Voldemort has been written three times, because they don't know when
Dumbledore has to appear.

In September they'll shoot the last battle."

(From mugglenet.com)

Old 08-13-2006, 07:27 PM   #78
jammi567

Has anyone heard from R the Brown lately?

Old 08-15-2006, 03:07 PM   #79
jammi567

In a recent poll conducted among 1,213 US citizens, an interesting discovery was made: more people know about the fictional wizard (57%) than the British prime minister (49.5%). The Bleier Centre for Television and Popular Culture in New York said: "These results are not about how 'dumb' Americans are, but about how much more effectively popular culture information is communicated."

Frankly, I'm surprised only 57% of Americans know of Harry Potter.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:51 PM   #80
durinsbane2244
Dreamweaver

perhaps klatukatt, as she's returned, can cover for radagast?
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.
----------------
Shanti, shanti, shantih...
durinsbane2244 is offline   Reply With Quote