Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 08:06 AM   #61
caboose007
Sapling

I was actually in Harry Potter and the goblet of fire as an extra and emma watson isnt whats shes cracked up to be.

I didnt even manage to say hi before her three huge body guards shuffled me away! i mean i was fourteen i wasnt exactly a psychopath. I even got to speak to Daniel Radcliff and Rupert Grint and at least they seemed happy to talk to people. The twins even escaped from their security to come find the extras gazebo. They were the most down to earth outta the lot!

Emma watson is stuck up, posh and she skipped to her trailer... skipped. Why? Theres no need to skip! you could do a robbie coltrane and stand out in the rain just to talk to the film crew. He was a real gent. He even handed out hand warmers for us extras on the stands because of how cold it was.

Out of every one of the cast I met she was the most stuck up and I actually cant stand watchin her in the films now.

I Can't Feel My Torso!

I Feeel Dizzzzy!!! *Collapses*

My Name Is Michael J Caboose And I... Hate... BABIES

Running Running RUNNING!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 12:52 AM   #62
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Now, just out of curiosity, what would those of you who wish to e-mail her say in your e-mail?

I, personally, can't imagine what I would say, so I therefore have no reason whatsoever to have it.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:32 AM   #63
clarkie
Sapling

hi

caboose007, i was just wondering how did u become an extra on the harry potter and the goblit of fire?? bcuz i wud reali want to be an extra on a film.
thanks.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:37 PM   #64
caboose007
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie
caboose007, i was just wondering how did u become an extra on the harry potter and the goblit of fire?? bcuz i wud reali want to be an extra on a film.
thanks.
I went for an audition at a childrens agency company when i was 13 and by fourteen they finally called me to go for a costume fitting. Try and get in a british childrens agency for 12 - 18 year olds, preferably Ravencourt or another London based agency. You've just got to be lucky enough to be chosen.

I Can't Feel My Torso!

Old 07-31-2007, 04:56 PM   #65
TommyIsHere
Sapling

caboose i dont believe you and if you wanna talk to her really just send her a letter?

Emma Watson
c/o HP Production
Leavesden Studios
P.O. Box 3000
Leavesden, Herfordshire
WD2 7LT
United Kingdom
Old 07-31-2007, 05:38 PM   #66
Unicorn_Princess
Sapling

Emma Watson is my distant cousin and I have never ever met her. But I think that if you want to email her, you are just wasting your time. Because A)long before I read this I knew she was a stuck up snob and B)like she actually reads her fan mail. I mean, come ON people. She's just one of those people who thinks that they are better than everyone else because they're famous, even though they would be NOTHING without the fans.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:55 PM   #67
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn_Princess
Emma Watson is my distant cousin and I have never ever met her. But I think that if you want to email her, you are just wasting your time. Because A)long before I read this I knew she was a stuck up snob and B)like she actually reads her fan mail. I mean, come ON people. She's just one of those people who thinks that they are better than everyone else because they're famous, even though they would be NOTHING without the fans.
A distant cousin, eh?

Hey, howzit Comrade! Welcome to Entmoot!

Remember what I said about the Teacup Cafe!
Old 08-01-2007, 07:26 AM   #68
caboose007
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyIsHere
caboose i dont believe you and if you wanna talk to her really just send her a letter?

Emma Watson
c/o HP Production
Leavesden Studios
P.O. Box 3000
Leavesden, Herfordshire
WD2 7LT
United Kingdom
you don't believe me? I was in the dragon arena scene and the tents at the quidditch world cup. iv even got the dates of the times i worked from my pay check! i was in krackers kids agency. check on the credits of the goblet of fire an my agencys names there. we filmed at leavesden studios for those two scenes and they were set out in fields. want more proof?

I Can't Feel My Torso!

Last edited by caboose007 : 08-01-2007 at 07:29 AM.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #69
iceknight
Sapling

I think that she's nice and anyways look on page two some posed as her but i got the email address of who possed as her and i'm getting answers
Old 08-05-2007, 01:30 AM   #70
iceknight
Sapling

I mean she seems nice but i don't want to be wrong about that she's my 6 year old cousin's hero. that would ruin his life to find out that she was a snob who was mean. i still have hope in her. i believe that she is talented and enchanting.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #71
x0xfaizax0x
Sapling

Im a huge hp fan i really want there emails but thats like so in my dreams
Old 03-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #72
x0xfaizax0x
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey1 View Post
i would but i cant c i am bfs with emma she told me dont give her email out so nobody has the right address trust me i am tellin the truth

i trust ya
Old 04-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #73
lilelz24
Sapling

can i have tom felton's email address please?
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #74
lilelz24
Sapling

emma watson is not stuck up btw! her body guards were protective because they don't know what you will do around her!!
Old 04-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #75
OliphauntBoy
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan View Post
does anyone have emma watson's real email address? i'm sick of people claiming they know her and pretending they have her email
Well, I've had the same problem for a long time. I asked people, I joined groups, I surfed the web, but it was all false. So I went to her official site, and I was able to mail her. She hasn't replied(And I doubt she will), but it's better than nothing!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #76
OliphauntBoy
Sapling

Well gosh, I should've known! She is a bit flighty, I guess.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:53 AM   #77
OliphauntBoy
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by caboose007 View Post
you don't believe me? I was in the dragon arena scene and the tents at the quidditch world cup. iv even got the dates of the times i worked from my pay check! i was in krackers kids agency. check on the credits of the goblet of fire an my agencys names there. we filmed at leavesden studios for those two scenes and they were set out in fields. want more proof?
A bit too believable to be B.S.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #78
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

I believe this thread has long since exhausted its usefulness.

Locking.
Closed Thread