Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2003, 06:17 PM   #1
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Mooters! Discussion

Ok so this might be a little like copying but I was thikning to do something like the TLAers only we are the Mooters. The thing is you keep your members name and if your members name suggests you are...say an Ent then you would have to play an Ent. If like Legolas you're name suggests you are an elf you would be an elf the only thing is you can't use or make up in any way shape or form a Bio for Legolas. Think up a nick name and a Bio for your nickname. If like LSP your name doesn't describe a charater then you get free, but please be original. Now that I have that out of the way the plot...please feel free to give your ideas or what you think should happen. The Silmarils have...er...been reforged or found or something like that (I don't know what happened to them because I never did finish reading The Silmarilion). There is a new evil...I don't have a name for him/her but it will a Mooter turned evil with an evil plot to enslave the world with the power of the Silmarils. We start out in the now world but as the evil Mooter gains power and little minion Mooters the now world slowly becomes ME. By the way you brave evil Mooter you can choose to be beheaded or to commit sucicide when the time comes. If you think this is to much like copying then please tell me. If not here's my Bio.

Name:Fim (not Fimbrethil because we all like to be original)
Race:Entwife
Bio: Lives in the real wolrd in disguise as an oak. Waiting for hobbits or dwarfs or elfs or other ents to wander by so I talk to them. It used to happen very little but now it seems they run amuck. A group of Mooters ban together and learn what is happening and eventually stop it. Even though I'm an Ent who lives in hiding I am still a Mooter.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"

Last edited by Fimbrethil : 09-20-2003 at 06:19 PM.
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote