Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2005, 10:30 PM   #21
Elanor
Hobbit in the Music

Just a review of the rules of this thread: Your post should contain both a reply to the previous letter from Snape, and a new letter to Snape from a different character.

Also, a request from me: Please refrain from misspelling words, inserting actions (people normally don't put actions in their letters, even in Harry Potter world), and please keep to the current time period (right after HBP).

Miss Delacour:

I work for the Dark Lord and I am certainly not thinking about my hair and robes, but for the record I have never worn clocks at any time. I was not aware that you are involved in Miss Granger's infantile house-elf pampering club, and aren't you getting married in a week? I would prefer not to continue corresponding with an almost-Weasley part Veela, so kindly Do Not Write To Me Again.

Severus Snape

Dear Severus,

I hate you. You are a disgrace to Slytherin, an embarrassment to me and all your former teachers, and a horrible person. How could you murder the one person who truly trusted you? I can't believe that I once respected you as a fellow Potions Master. You'd better watch your back, because I'm not the only one who will not hesitate to kill you on sight.

Disrespectfully yours,

Horace Slughorn

Segovia Mazes
Elanor is offline   Reply With Quote