Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-28-2002, 05:22 PM   #1
Madrik The Dark
Sapling

The rising terror

May the world never find the evil.

The night of the forest surrounded the band of travellers, their cloaks flapping in the wind. They neared the cave where the demon is said to live. They drew near and near, they finally reached the entrance to the cave."I still think we should turn back" said Merdos the oldest of the bunch. "No!" roared Berlock the hulking muscular one. The others nodded in agreement and drew their swords, the lot of them entered the cave.

*Fool hardy humans, soon they will pay with their lives for entering my home* thought the creature that dwelled in the cave.

The party creeped forward towards the glowing pool of flame. They approached the pool and stopped in front of it, one of them creeped forward and gazed down into the murking flames. Suddenly a clawed hand shot from the flames and grabbed the man by the neck, hauling him down into the flames his companions crinched as the man screamed as the flames melted his flesh. The flames erupted from the pool as a creature lepped from the pool to infront of the party. It's skin was a dark purple, it had glowing blood red eyes. it's face jutted forward into a muzzle, it had razor sharp teeth, it torso of a human with large clawed hands, it had the legs of a goat except with no fur just the purple skin. In a deep growling voice the creature spoke"What are you doing in my home?"

The adventureres screamed and turned away from the creature. It charged forward ripping through the party all except the tall bulky one. The bulky one swong his battle axe at the creature, it ducked under the swing and lashed out with it's clawed hand opening a gash in the mans side that oozed blood. The wound soon turned green, the man looked down at it with wide eyes. The creature smiled a hideous grin. The creature leaped onto the man and began to rip him to peice eatting along the way.

"More food for Madrik" said the creature as it torr into the corpses of the pary.
Old 02-28-2002, 05:32 PM   #2
Madrik The Dark
Sapling

The wandering terror

May no one encounter the terror

The creature crouched by the last ripped up body of the party that tried to invade his home and kill him.

"Now that they know where I dwell I must leave."

The creature Madrik stood and walked over to a chest sitting against the far wall, he opened the chest and reached inside producing a cloak. He wrapped the cloak around his body and headed out of the cave. He walked down the dirt road a few miles away from his cave towards the nearby village. He encounters several people along the way, all who will never see the light of day again.
Old 05-15-2002, 09:28 PM   #3
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

Um, may I ask what you're planning here? It's kinda strange...I mean, some big purple monster that can kill everything in site? I mean, what are we supposed to do if it's gonna kill everyone in the village?...
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
==========================
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:17 PM   #4
Pip
Elven Warrior

You can do anything in an RPG. By the way, may I join?
America, what will we miss while we are sleeping/Will Jesus come again and leave us slumbering where we lay/America, will we go down in history/As the nation with no room for it's King/Will we be sleeping?
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote