Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Thorir Orcbane
Hobbit

Location: Where the shadows of the ancient world still dwell.
I think that as Gandalf's role as the Grey allowed him to serve distinctly in and for that purpose, including all aliases,titles,memories, etc he had with him in that role. As the White, however, he was just 'beginning', per se, and he had only a shadow of his former memory at the time. Or just enough for him to remember good aquantances and friends, along with his mission. It's like the same computer drive but different users, I would say.

"Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!" - Elendil/Aragorn

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve" - Bilbo

"No, no, no! Who gave the short kid Desert Eagles?"
Thorir Orcbane is offline   Reply With Quote