Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-02-2006, 04:36 PM   #41
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

just take a guess.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:37 PM   #42
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
In that case, what does Ron recieve for his 17th birthday?
A heavy gold watch, a pair of Quidditch Keepers gloves, box of Chocolate Cauldrons (the present Harry tossed over from his bed.)
Old 08-03-2006, 04:21 AM   #43
jammi567

watch is right. your go.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:26 AM   #44
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

ok, a slightly difficult one

Who is described as "never having done an honest days work in their lives?"
Old 08-03-2006, 04:29 PM   #45
Ireth
Elven Warrior

Mundungus Fletcher?
And where dusk comes, God's hand to you
Ireth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 06:31 PM   #46
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireth
Mundungus Fletcher?

....Trumpets sound, Drums beat, Orchestral music swells

yes!
Old 08-12-2006, 05:12 PM   #47
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Eight days and Ireth hasn't posted a new question--Jammi, how about YOU posting one please.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:22 PM   #48
jammi567

in that case, what's the first potion mentioned in the series?

Old 08-14-2006, 11:43 AM   #49
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

hmmm, polyjuice potion?
Old 08-14-2006, 04:30 PM   #50
jammi567

no.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:31 PM   #51
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

really
Old 08-16-2006, 05:45 AM   #52
jammi567

really really.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:08 AM   #53
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

I'm lost then.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:16 AM   #54
jammi567

hint: they made it in book six.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:37 AM   #55
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
in that case, what's the first potion mentioned in the series?
To which I answered: polyjuice

Then you said No and added:

Quote:
hint: they made it in book six.
However, the potion was made in Chamber of Secrets, by Hermione to change Harry and Ron into Crabbe and Goyle so they could question Draco.

That is not only a *mentioned* but a used also.

Old 08-16-2006, 11:58 AM   #56
jammi567

The answer definatly isn't polyjuice, and is mentioned in the first book, and they did make that particular potion in the sixth book.

Old 08-16-2006, 02:24 PM   #57
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
The answer definatly isn't polyjuice, and is mentioned in the first book, and they did make that particular potion in the sixth book.
Without going into what is or isn't in the 6th book.

How about what is in the first book; when Harry & Ron first attend potions class.

The first potion MENTIONED is in the statement : "for your information, Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion......." said by Snape.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:53 PM   #58
Serenoli
Head of the Department for the Invention and Propagation of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

the draught of living death... they make it in slughorn's first class, and im pretty sure its mentioned in the first book.

Join the Harry Potter discussion, click here
Serenoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #59
jammi567

YAY! finally. your go.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:27 PM   #60
Serenoli
Head of the Department for the Invention and Propagation of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

ok, here's a silly question. Where does Bungy the Budgie live?

Join the Harry Potter discussion, click here
Serenoli is offline   Reply With Quote