Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2005, 04:58 PM   #1
King of The Istari
Elven Warrior

Location: Some where quite interesting with psychedelic trees
Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I know Most people have been speculating what will take place in Book 7 at the end of the Half Blood Prince thread, But I thought it deserved its own section (aswell as it being such a drag trying to find the book seven stuff at the end of the 22 page thread that is the Half blood prince:

This thread is about any speculation anyone may have about what will happen in book seven and theories about characters and events heres my bit:

(this is taken from the end of the Halfblood Prince thread)

I think needs some contact to Dumbledore to help him learn what he needs to know what he has to do to get the horcruxes and destroy them, I believe Dumbledore won't help harry with Voldemort or the horcruxes but teach him some of the things he needs to know to beat the enchantments set upon the resting places of the horcruxes and how to destroy them
I think he needs these vital peices of infomation and I can't see any other way he could get them with out some contact ADD who I believe is the only character who could teach harry these things with any credibility

Regarding snape I believe we are all expecting him to be good and turn Voldy and this i what s most likely to happen but I wouldn't mind him just being darn right evil.
I also want him to be evil because I don't like the idea of him killing a defencless dumbledore and then later on saying Dumbledore told me or I killed him but I'm still good.

I think Godrics Hollow will play an intresting part in Book 7 for that will be the first time Harry has seen his old house or visited his parent's graves I think something there may help him on his quest to kill voldemort.

and Finally I WANT A HAPPY ENDING I don't think I could stand Harry being killed off at the end of Book seven, people have been with this character for seven long books and many people includng myself would be able to enjoy rereading the books and watching the films knowing Harry is going to do The Matrix thing and sacrefice himself for the rest of the wizarding world even if it does bring around Voldemort's downfall.

PS. has anyone noticed that the place that the Potters lived "godrics Hollow" is named after gryfndor this could be important I always thought Harry could be related to gryfendor

And what happened to the rest of your party, killed, eaten, gone home?
Beorn, The Hobbit

Dark and difficult Times lie ahead Harry, soon we must all face a choice, a choice between what is right and what is easy!
Dumbledore

Neo Are you listening to Me? Or are you too busy looking at the Woman in the Red Dress?
Morpheus, The Matrix

Last edited by King of The Istari : 01-05-2006 at 11:32 AM.
King of The Istari is offline   Reply With Quote