Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
nasuada
Enting

First of all I'd like to say if J.K.R hadn't said anything about Dumbledore being gay no one would have noticed, I don't like that she made him gay though. Second Good people die and not everything is perfect especially when there's a huge war going on people are going to die on both sides, DUH! Thirdly, Hermione and Ron are cool together and J.K.R hinted that they liked each other from the early books. And Forthly Ginny is awesome! and her and Harry are a good match. Therefore J.K Rowling hasn't Failed!!!!
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face
and the rain fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of his hands.

An Irish Blessing~

“If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large.”
~ William Wilberforce
nasuada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasuada View Post
First of all I'd like to say if J.K.R hadn't said anything about Dumbledore being gay no one would have noticed, I don't like that she made him gay though. Second Good people die and not everything is perfect especially when there's a huge war going on people are going to die on both sides, DUH! Thirdly, Hermione and Ron are cool together and J.K.R hinted that they liked each other from the early books. And Forthly Ginny is awesome! and her and Harry are a good match. Therefore J.K Rowling hasn't Failed!!!!
I agree with this generally except that I love that Dumbledore is gay. I think adds an interesting potential element to his relationship with Grindelwald as a young man; it's possible he was in love with Grindelwald. But, to each his own.

I originally didn't think Harry and Ginny was well-written but I have since changed my mind and feel it's actually quite a realistic relationship. I'm a huge fan of Ginny anyway, and fear her Bat Bogey Hex.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to admit that I ship Harry and Luna liek WOAH.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote