Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2005, 05:29 PM   #1
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Fellowship of the ringwraiths discussion thread

Well apologies to anyone who was awaiting my first thread to be about clowns, crowns or big ears etc but here it is: born out of necessity: it is the

Fellowship of the Ringwraiths discussion thread

an RPG that more than any other will need a discussion thread!

Let battle and wit and witty battle and fun, games and cutting edge controversy commence. Cry havoc and let loose the wraiths of hazard!

Hum along all:
" Just the good ol' boys... never meaning no harm!"

Please feel free to view the relavant threads for relevance: please check with Gordis and CS and also Olmer and TD and Lotesse many others etc as to details but i see this being an interesting fast-paced mix of humour, alternative history and serious (in- context of the rpg of course) wraith centred alternate history of the search for the ring

i look forward specifically to the last two books and gordis's PJ-style direction here (i am relying on our erstwhile producer Crazy squirrel here for some serious objective input and counter balance)

Look forward to your input here all: how do you want us to start Gordis / crazy squirrel?
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote