Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The Silmarillion
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #1
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Silmarillion Re-Read

Not long ago I started a re-read of The Silmarillion. It's been years since I read it last.

At first, I thought maybe I'd add comments in the subforum on The Silmarillion Reading (or Research/Discussion) Project, done years ago. But... it seems like a stray comment here and there won't be of much use.

I welcome others who re-read the Sil to add their own comments or note progress - and certainly everyone else is welcome to chime in.

To date I've read: Ainulindale, Valaquenta, the first two chapters of The Silmarillion and started the third. Was just away for an extended weekend and didn't bring it, so I'm getting back to it now after not reading for a week or so.

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote