Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2003, 09:18 AM   #1
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Star Wars Fan Series

RE: I origionally posted this thread on TheForce.Net, but I'm going to post it here also since this is a Star Wars Thread. Remember, you have until Sunday morining to vote. Thank you.

Hi, everybody! This is my first post on TFN, so I'm very exited! I also thought you might want to know that I REALLY wanted my user name to be Yodaman. With that said, I really want to do fan series, and I started one called the Clone War Chronicles. When I mean series, I'm talking about a series of fan fictions, not fan films (think T.V. series). It will have about 27 episodes and have fan art, fan site, and other goodies. I talked to someone here named Britney about it, and she said I should pick another subject due to the upcoming Clone Wars cartoon. I was hoping that you guys could pick the subject for me. I'll let you decide based on these choices:

1. Clone Wars Chronicles
2. Series that serves as a prequel for TFN's Episode VII
3. New Jedi Order Chronicles
4. Galactic Civil War Chronicles
5. Sith War Chronicles
6. Series continuing the adventures of the characters from the Invasion of Theed Adventure Game.
7. Rogue Squadron Series
8. Bravo Squadron Series
9. Series based on the adventures of Han and Chewbacca
10. Series based on the adventures of Lando.
11. Series based on the adventures of characters I made up for the Roleplaying Game- takes place in Sith era.
12. Jedi Apprentice Series
13. Jedi Quest Series
14. Series based on the adventures of Jango/Boba Fett.
15. Series based on the adventures of Captain Panaka/Typho.
16. Star Wars Tales.

Well, those are all the ones I could think of. Please respond to tell me which one to do. Thank you for all your time.
Yodaman.

Last edited by Yodaman : 09-19-2003 at 01:34 PM.
Yodaman is offline   Reply With Quote