Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2002, 05:19 PM   #1
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

The Venting Thread!!!

Welcome to the venting thread.
This worked well on the Star Wars Msg bord i sometimes use so i thought id try it here. Basically the idea is to vent your feelings here and no particular person gets offended by anything as it is not directed at someone.

So, i shal begin:

I reallt hate critics! (Im a writer, sorry if there are any out there.)
Is that the only thing they can do? Critisise others?

When you try to get to the Moot but your computer connection is being an arse.

The soud of vacume cleaners! Why does it have to be so noisy, i maean how are you supposed to watch tv or do anything with all that noise?

When at the cinema people munch popcorn loudly, or even worse are popcorn fights that you are not involved in but still end up in the middle of. I hope they feel sick afterwards.

Physics. This is the WORST subject ever, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! drives me insane,is there actually anyone who can understand it?

Romance fanfics about Legolas/Aragorn. THEY BUG ME!!!.....i could continue but won't. Does anyone else wanna try? What really annoys you!?

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 04-22-2002 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-15-2002, 06:11 PM   #2
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

Re: The Venting Thread!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
Physics. This is the WORST subject ever, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! drives me insane,is there actually anyone who can understand it?
I am a sophmore in high school. I can't wait until I get in to a physics class!!

I love math but I don't know what good analytical trig is! Any one know?!?!? (My friend's theory is that someone figured out that you could do it so he put it in a book!)
Old 03-15-2002, 06:15 PM   #3
markedel
'Sober' Mullet Frosh

Rea my sig re: Calculus
Old 03-15-2002, 06:20 PM   #4
Laurenis
Enting

ok things that seriously annoy me... ill only put a few... i could go on for days.:

- really shallow people who think they're really deep. i really don't get that. when they're all like "oh noone knows the real me" its like, why dont u just ASK US to be interested in you.

- b!tchy teenage girls. being young is so hard. oh dear how i do take advantage of my youth...

- when pop music gets the piss taken out of and people say that those people cant sing... what about all those rock bands??? so many of them are like, all the same and they can hardly sing!

- when u get a tuna sandwich and theres onion in it. who likes tuna with onion? blah.
'Therefore he willed that the hearts of Men should seek beyond the world and should find no rest therein; but they should have a virtue to shape their life, amid the powers and chances of the world, beyond the Music of the Ainur, which is as fate to all things else; and of their operation everything should be, in form and deed, completed, and the world fulfilled unto the last and smallest.'

Last edited by Laurenis : 03-15-2002 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-15-2002, 10:15 PM   #5
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Oh dear, I guess I don't fully understand it either; considering I have a degree in it. There go my hopes of becoming a successful physician. Woe is me. I should have taken up engineering so I can play with my trainsets

-when you give your order in a fastfood restaurant and give all the details and they ask you again as if they weren't listening to a word you said and all you asked for are a cheeseburger, regular fries and a regular coke "for here".

-when people in the cinema use their handphones as if they're the only ones in there.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...

Last edited by Arathorn : 03-15-2002 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-15-2002, 10:25 PM   #6
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

~When you aren't getting email notifications from entmoot for some mysterious reason

~When your parents try to limit your time on entmoot

~Not knowing where to go with a paper you have to write, and you have to turn it in soon (Anyone know much about the Slow Loris?)

~Pesky younger siblings, especially those who constantly say "get a life" and "You're pathetic" for no reason

I'm sure I could think of thousands more. . .

Thanks for starting this thread, Elfmaster!!!!!!!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-15-2002, 11:05 PM   #7
olsonm
Elf Lord

I can't resist!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When someone calls LoTR a trillogy, <ahem>, Now That's annoying!
God help me!
Old 03-15-2002, 11:42 PM   #8
Khadrane
Elf Lord

~My Bible teacher
~School in gereral
~Homework on the weekend (THAT is just WRONG!!!)
~Homework in general
~Guys who think they are the best but who are really just big-headed, egotistical jerks
~And people who don't like LOTR

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Old 03-15-2002, 11:49 PM   #9
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Khadrane

~And people who don't like LOTR
Those are the worst.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-15-2002, 11:51 PM   #10
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
I hate it when someone thinks you can do things at once AND get great grades as your cleaning the house/your room/the bathroom/the dishes EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I hate how my stepbrother is incredibly disorganized yet gets all the 'neat stuff' for his computer, like the CD burner. His speakers don't really work because he lost a cord, and now I can't check and see if the songs I downloaded are complete. Meh.
Old 03-16-2002, 12:07 AM   #11
olsonm
Elf Lord

Evil stepbrother, eh, Starr Polish? How fairy tale-ish!
<almost forgot!> Now That's annoying!

Last edited by olsonm : 03-16-2002 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-16-2002, 12:10 AM   #12
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

He's only evil half of the time...and he's younger than me. New teenager, as of last November, and he certainly acts it (got his ear pierced for his birthday [freaked his dad out], the attitude, the flames and dragons on his clothes)

Naw, he's cool...introduced me to some neat-o Outlaw Star music.

I also hate how slowly the hours go by until I get to leave my little midwestern area and go on a 28 *yuck* hour bus ride to FLORIDA! Coco beach here I come (on Tuesday).
Old 03-16-2002, 12:15 AM   #13
olsonm
Elf Lord

I hear Florida's great this time of year! <groans at evil cliche>
Seriously, though, have a great time! <may have start stalking you again, just so I can go to Florida! J/K! I gave up stalking a long time ago.... >
Old 03-16-2002, 12:18 AM   #14
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Wahhh! no stalky!
Actually, the highs are supposed to be in the 80's all the time we are there, and no rain! Whoohoo!

To stay on topic:

I'm so angered that I was dumb enough to not realize I only had ONE PAIR of wearable shorts until the day before I leave.
Old 03-16-2002, 12:24 AM   #15
olsonm
Elf Lord

I hate tuna caserole!!! (sorry mom.)
Old 03-16-2002, 12:34 AM   #16
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Quote:
When your parents try to limit your time on Entmoot
DITTO!!!!

*When you have to explaina joke to someone who doesn't get it
*When your crush won't pay attention to you and/or doesn't know you're alive and/or is too old for you anyway
*When the coke machine is out of order (mind you, I call all soda coke)
*When people act reeely immature
*When you get really bad service at a restaurant (esp. when you're in a hurry to get somewhere)
*Math in all its forms
*Boy bands and Britney Spears and all their clones

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-16-2002, 12:36 AM   #17
olsonm
Elf Lord

Hey, g88 did you find out what "prude" means?
Old 03-16-2002, 12:40 AM   #18
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Nope. Do ya mind telling me? (If it's not very nice then pm me)

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-16-2002, 12:47 AM   #19
olsonm
Elf Lord

Prude : One who displays an exaggerated devotion to modesty and propriety, esp. in sexual matters.
Remember noldo implied it not me! I see nothing wrong with it. Afterall it comes from the French prudefemme=an excellent woman
Old 03-16-2002, 12:55 AM   #20
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

When your parents limit your time on the moot forever. (Sobs)
Now THAT'S annoying! (olsonm, you've gotta stop saying that! It sets off a chain reaction!)
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Closed Thread