Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 08:53 PM   #1
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Travels Through Middle Earth(scripted)

ooc: Please post in the occ thread, or contact me before joining. Thankyou.

ic:

Aduial Morning stared around her in disbelife. She picked up a nearby burnt shingle and it crumbled in her hand. How was this possible, how could it have happened like this? Her father had been killed, wrongfully accused of stealing a farmers crops, her mother had died of an unknown illness, and her village attacked by orcs in the night before, and burnt to the ground. She was homeless, and an orphan at the age of 16. She had no place to go except forward. The sun was slowly rising in the east, and she walked forward. She had no need to stop and get anything, it was all burnt. And so her travels began.

The sun was high, and Aduial's stomach growled hungerly, as she raced out of the stable, bag hanging from her arm full of blankets and food, and the sturdy pure-breed beautiful stallion her ride. Shouts of "Stop thief" sounded behind her, but she didn't stop, until she was well away. She turned the horse, looking back apologetically.
"I am sorry, it was wrong of my to take your things good farmer, but I have nothing else, and if I had asked I would have recieved the same answer. Forgive me good man." She turned the horse again kicking him to a gallop and kept going. All morning she had stopped at several farm-houses, begging for some food and a horse. All had rejected her, with the excuse that these where hard times because of the famine though with more than one house she had caught site of families eating and helping themselves to seconds.

But she was not fated to make it into the next village without some sort of harm. Mid afternoon she was attacked by orcs, just outside the nearest village, and severly wounded, and left for dead. The horse who had oddly enough taken a liking to her managed to shift her on his back and he carried her into the village. She did not stay on his back though and fell off outside a nearby inn. A young woman saw her and took her in, bandaging her head, and laying her in a bed.

The next morning she woke up to a knock on the door, and it opened. A young girl was looking at her in awe.

ooc: This is a chance for any of you to come in or post what you are doing this morning.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-26-2003, 01:43 PM   #2
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Eve poked her head into the small room. "Hello" She said softly. "May I get you anything?"

Nydassi ran quickly through the trees, tripping here and there, looking back with eyes filled with fear. She scurried into the nearest inn, seen, of corse, and plopped into a nearby chair. She panted heavily.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 04-26-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
Ianua
Hobbit

Ianua, aftar a night of running from, hiding from, and fighting the orcs that so plagued the misty mountains, stumbles into the inn, exauted, a small cut across her right cheek and her clothes strwaked with mud.
She smiles to Nydassi, recognising her as one of her own kin.
Her locks as yellow as gold,
Her skin was as white as leprosy,
The nightmare life-in-death was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold
-Intrveiw with the vampire-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'I can resist everything exept temptation'- Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Ianua : 04-26-2003 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-26-2003, 08:13 PM   #4
Fred Baggins

ooc: Yes you can, thanks for posting in the OCC, but can you earase that message. You could just change it to what you are doing at the molment.

ic: Aduial reached up to finger the bandages on her head. "Yea, information. How did I get here? The last thing I remember is getting attacked." She sunk her bandaged head into the pillow "I need some tea." Memory of what she had done returned to her, and she sat back up again. "I need to get out of here!"
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-26-2003, 08:33 PM   #5
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
ic:
"Shh, Esse," Ranywn whispered to her grey mare. "I have to get my chores done. Then you can have a ride, okay?"

A small boy ran into the barn, "Ranwyn. someones at the inn"

"Dani, someone is always at the inn"

"This one's different, she's all dirty and-"

"Hush, if anyone hears you. I'll check on it later, besides the innkeeper will help the girl,"

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Old 04-26-2003, 08:59 PM   #6
Lubyla

Eve looked at her sympathetically. "Right. Explanations after tea now. You need your rest, and nothing to trouble you quite yet." She left the room to gather some things.

Nydassi looked about, sighing with relief. She made her way to a corner, and sat down coss legged.

"May I get you anything?" Asked Eve as she saw her.

"A cup of water, if you will please."

"Right O." She brought the water quickly, and headed up to Aduil's room with the tea pot and two cups.

Old 04-26-2003, 09:05 PM   #7
Fred Baggins

Aduial eyed the second teacup. "Two cups, are you taking tea to someone else to? May I ask a few questions? Where am I, what day is it, and how did I get here?" Aduial new her hurriedness in reapeating the questions, but she was nervous, and besides, she had been known in her old village for her mouth.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-26-2003, 10:16 PM   #8
Aralyn
FloraAzul

ic:
Dani ran off and no sooner did he than Hery, The head stable master brought in a black stallion.

"He's a fiesty one, but I figure you can handle him. Put him in Surefoot's old stall for now."

"Where did you get him?," Ranwyn asked curiously.

"Young lady that fainted practically on the doorstep of the inn. Left her horse standin there."

"He's a beauty." Ranwyn breathed, "C'mon fella. Let's get you bedded."

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-26-2003, 11:21 PM   #9
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Idril stood in front of the inn. She wiped away some orc blood that had splattered on her right cheek. These days there was no telling what trouble an elf like herself can run into.

"A few orcs may still be lingering around in the forest, so there's no sense in returning the way I came. This place looks a good a place as any to get some rest," said Idril to herself.

She looked at her elven horse, Celethar. The faithful creature had saved her life earlier that day.

"Come on, Celethar, let's find a stable for you," Idril said, leading her horse around to the back of the inn. Sure enough, she saw a stable. She approached it with caution. Their was no telling what sorts of humans inhabited the small village. Idril saw a young girl tending to a majestic black stallion.

"Excuse me, but I'm looking for a place to keep my horse while I rest at the inn. May he stay here?" Idril asked looking around the cozy stable.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Old 04-27-2003, 02:23 PM   #10
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Ranywn stuckher head out of the stallion's stall and pulled a stray piece of hay from her hair.

"Hold on." she called and tied the door shut,

Before her was an elf and that alone was enough to make Ranywn wonder. Thier town didn't get many elves coming around. Ranwyn stepped forward to the pair, "My name is Ranwyn. We have room for your horse here if you want to get him (?) settled or I can. What is his name?"

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-28-2003, 07:57 PM   #11
Lubyla

"Well, I get thursty too, answering questions. You are in a small Gondorian village, it is Monday the 13, and you were found on the doorway to the inn, so I brought you in here."

Nydassi relaxed a bit and sighed, eyeing those in the room. The door opened, and the most peculliar of things walked in. Nydassi rubbed her eyes in disbelief. It was, a hobbit!

Old 04-28-2003, 08:09 PM   #12
Fred Baggins

occ: From now on, Aduial will be in royal-blue and Belladona will be in teal

ic: Aduial blushed, and grinned thankfully. "I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit rude. I'm Aduial...Aduial Morning." She smiled, awkwardly. "My parents thought it'd be great to give me an elvish name. And thankyou...for helping me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hobbit walked into the common room, perhaps a bit overly sure of herself. She sat down, and waved the innkeeper over. They disscussed silently for awhile, and an exchange was made, resulting in the innkeeper leaving the table with a happy grin on his face. The hobbit took off her cloak and drapped it over the back of her chair. She looked around observing the shocked stares of the big folk, human and elves, and laughed outloud. She could imagine what they where thinking, it was the same everywhere. They would look at the dagger, at her side, then look at her, a female hobbit, and be shocked out of there minds. That was the way everyone reacted. She grined widly, brushing her golden locks behind her ear, and nodding at a few of the women.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-29-2003, 07:07 PM   #13
Lubyla

"It's quite alright. I am Evening Light, though you may call me Eve." She poured a cup of tea and handed it to the girl.

``````````````````

Nydassi rolled her eyes and went back to her water. From behind her ear she produced a small whiting thinggy, and started to doodle on the napkin.

Old 04-29-2003, 11:37 PM   #14
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Whoa that is only slightly confusing. Where is everyone?
Waiting for the elf's answer before I post.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-30-2003, 12:44 AM   #15
Fred Baggins

occ: I think the elf is asleep...as is Ianua...Ianua, Nydassi isn't of your kin FYI, she's human. It looks like Aduial and Nydassi are having a pleasent conversation, Nydassi is drinking, and I brought in a new character, a hobbit who's descrip you will find in the occ.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-30-2003, 08:13 PM   #16
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

ooc: Sorry, I've had some tie ups and haven't had a chance to get on the computer...

ic: "His name is Celethar. He is usually quite friendly. Thank you for your kind services. It has been a while since he's been in a stable and I'm sure he will be happy to get some rest," said Idril.
She saw the look of wonder on Ranwyn's face.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-30-2003, 11:07 PM   #17
Aralyn
FloraAzul

I nodded as I took Celethar's reins, "I will take care of him. The inn is a good place to rest for awhile. I will head inside myself after I'm done here."
The elf nodded and left while I busied myself bedding down Celethar.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-30-2003, 11:56 PM   #18
Fred Baggins

As Eve and Aduial sat talking a tentative knock sounded at the door. Eve got up and opened it. A young village girl ran in, and from the look on Eve's face one she knew. The girl went straight to the bedside, talking a mile a minuet. "Areyouthegirlthatfaintedatthedoor?areyoureallyapr incess,oraqueen?thegirlsallthinkyouare,butIwantedt ofindout,areyou?" Aduial frowned. "NO! Hardly, I'm just Aduial Morning, a lost orphan."
"OkwellIgottagotellthegirls,thansfortalkingtom e!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 05-01-2003, 01:04 PM   #19
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Now that Celethar was being taken care of, Idril walked into the inn. She walked up to the innkeeper and inquired of a room. It had been long since she stayes in an actual Gondorian room. She disliked them, but she needed to rest and the woods were not safe. By the look on the innkeepers face, she figured she should not draw too much attention to herself. After getting the key to her room, she decided to have a drink of water.

She sat at a table in a dark corner of the room. She wanted to avoid making a scene. It wasn't very often that an elf walked into a Gondorian inn.
"My", said Idril to herself, "What a distinguished crowd."
She looked around.
"A Hobbit. I haven't seen one of those in ages. I wonder what other creatures are staying at this inn."

She sipped her water slowly and looked around, observing her surroundings.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-01-2003, 05:56 PM   #20
Lubyla

Silently, Nydassi stood and walked past the hobbit, tripping, as usual, and falling on her face while on her way.

Closed Thread