Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #41
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

Eowyn thought about it for a minute, "None really, either a sword or a bow...sword over bow but..."
Psychotic_Irish_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:25 AM   #42
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

"But What," Beren asked, " I could probably find you A really good shortsword."
Old 08-27-2007, 09:20 PM   #43
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

"I don't know what the best course of action is..."
Psychotic_Irish_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #44
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

" It'll be alright. I'm gonna go get your sword." Beren then left the tent. He made his way over to the gate to the city. The gate was open and there was nobody gaurding it. Since the entire army sat right in front of it, the gaurds must of thought they could leave. Beren made his way in, it was dark and not a human was in sight. He figured it was about 2:00 AM. As Beren headed for the armory, he realized, he never told anybody they could leave the gate.
Just then a large black shape came out of the shadows in front of Beren. Beren reached for his sword, "Who is there," Beren asked in a low commanding voice.
Then the shape replied in an orkish voice, although he spoke perfect Gondorian, "This is the one we want alive."
Beren immediatelly drew his sword and thrust it all the way into the orc's stomach, but no sooner had he slew the first when another grabbed him from behind. These were no mere orcs, they were the fighting Uruk-Hai. As the uruk threw him in the other direction, Beren dropped his sword. He slid across the stone road, he reached his hand up and felt some blood on his face. Then a third uruk came out of the shadows, Beren noticed a knife the third uruk had tucked in his boot. Beren reached for it with his left arm, but before he could grasp it, the uruk crushed Beren's arm with his foot. With his left arm Beren knocked the uruk's legs so that he fell over on the ground. Then he reached for his horn and blew as hard as he could. His eyes saw no more.

Angrod
During the meal with the king, Eomer had revealed to Angrod, a secret plan to take over Helm's Deep. The King said, "Andeor, my own personal advisor, was sent to Helm's Deep, in order to take control and lead the defense. I have since found out, however, that he works for the enemy and he is planning on turning it over to the orcs. I need you to stop him."
Angrod accepted the mission, it was all that he lived for.
The next morning he woke up, he put on his armor and walked outside. His horse was already saddled up, the stable boy brought the horse over to him, and Angrod mounted. The people had already gathered and were waving and cheering. Angrod was a hero to them, and he couldn't help but to smile. As he rode down the street he glanced at a lady standing in the back of the crowd, she was staring right back at him. He noticed a sorrow that was in her eyes, but was brought back to reality when the gates swung open and 10,000 orcs pulled out their bows, waiting for him.
Angrod was a truly fearless man, but he couldn't stop thinking about her. He was known for his fearless charges through the enemy, without thinking about it, without stopping. He reared back on his horse and charged.

Angrod stopped... something he had never done before.