Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2007, 10:03 AM   #21
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

"Well, I hope he's alright," Beren said. "But there is a lot to be done before we set out." Beren then went to the armory to see if there was anything intresting.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #22
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

Elowyn went her own way, half-searching for her father, and half-wondering what she'd be doing during this upcoming war.
Psychotic_Irish_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 AM   #23
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

After three days had passed, the Gondorians were ready to set out. They had sent messengers in all directions, looking for people who would fight, and now they had a large army camped out in the Pelannor Fields.

Meanwhile, in Rohan, King Eomer was prepared for a massive Goblin army that lay in wait, just outside Edoras. Inside his hall, the king debated with his personal adviser, one of the most trusted people in all of Rohan, his name was Andeor. They had lit the beacons long before, but help had still not arrived. They obviously couldn't retreat to Helm's Deep, but a small group of twenty or less, could probably get past. Andeor convinced the king to allow Andeor and five men retreat to Helm's Deep. When Andeor arrived, he would organize the defences, so if Edoras did fall, Helm's Deep might still defend what is left.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #24
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

Elowyn hadn't been let outside the walls since the day she sat in on the council. Her father had forbade it, and she was restless.

Against his wishes, she saught out Beren, a determined look on her face.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:30 AM   #25
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Beren was very tired after riding to Pelargir to get part of the army. He had his own tent set up right beside the king. Beren knew he had a meeting with the officials in about thirty minutes, but he was still pretty tired. He sat down in his chair, and started to sleep.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #26
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

When Elowyn heard where he was, she snuck away, headed to the camp. She was armed, and wanted to fight.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:34 AM   #27
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Beren was just laying his head back, when he heard somebody just outside his tent. He wasn't worried, he was set right in the middle of a large camp full of soldiers. He was just curious. He stepped outside. "Elowyn?"
Old 08-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #28
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

She looked at him and smiled, "Good, I found you...Beren..." She sighed, "I snuck away."
Old 08-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #29
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Beren glanced around real quick. "What are you doing?"

Back in Rohan, Eomer was still in edoras, the orcs were trying to starve him out. So far it was working. He had tried to draw up plans for a counter-attack put he and his advisors knew none of them would work. Still no word had come from Gondor, but with thousands of orcs just outside, that meant nothing. Eomer sat in full armor, he leaned against the back of the chair and quietly whispered, "Gondor, I'm counting on you."
Old 08-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #30
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

"I want to fight, but my father..." she sighed, "I'm not some weak and fragile thing."
Old 08-08-2007, 09:34 AM   #31
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Beren sighed, "Well..." he hesitated for a moment. "Well come in." Beren stepped back and opened the curtain for his tent. "So how are you planning on doing this?"

Eomer was sitting silently in his throne, the entire room was empty. As he was thinking about how he could possibly save his kingdom, the wide doors swung open. The royal advisor walked in. "M'lord I must show you something, please come to the roof." Eomer swiftly jumped up and followed his advisor to the roof, "look," the advisor pointed, it seemed, at the horde of orcs.
Eomer looked at him. "Are you going crazy, I know they're there."
"Not that came his answer." The advisor again pointed into the horde.
"At last."

As he sat on his horse, he thought about how his life was ruined. His house was burned down, his wife was murdered, and his children were taken away. ever since this all happened a year ago, Angrod, for that was his name, had been taking up on dare missions for the King. His hatred for the orcs who had commited this crime against him was endless.
As he neared the top of the hill in front of him, it appeared. "Whoa girl," Angrod reached down and slowly stroked his horse, "This'll be a tough one." Angrod reared up on his horse on the top of the hill. he was about to ride straight into the mass of orc between himself and Edoras.
As his horse came down from the hill he thought if he might die, but that didn't slow him down. He didn't care. Angrod skilfully rode through the horde dodging this way and that.
Near the front of the lines a large orc turned and started screaming at other orcs to take the rider down. It was obvious this guy was the commander, for this section at least. Angrod rode towards the commander and as he came near the end of the orcs, he pulled out his sword and slashed him as he rode by.

OOC: Don't forget you can control as many charecters as you want, like I've been controling Eomer for several turns, and I even made up another one, Angrod. You don't have too but it would be pretty cool if we had a bunch charecters each.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:27 AM   #32
Nuelbar
Hobbit

Hello, I was wondering if i could join in you rpg? I would really like to!
Nuelbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:40 AM   #33
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Sure Nuelbar, that would be great!
Old 08-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #34
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

Elowyn sighed walking into the tent, "Like my mother did, in the war of the ring, or at least, that was the plan until my father locked everything I might could use for that away, so I'm not exactly sure..."

She looked at Beren, "He's always so difficult when it comes to me...if I was a boy..."

ooc: I would, but at the moment, with my PSP, I can't always do long posts for El, so I figured I'd keep it to one char. for now...
Old 08-11-2007, 01:05 AM   #35
Nuelbar
Hobbit

Hey Beren when can i join in? and can i make my own character or will you need to make him. A sorcerer would probably be my pick, but i can be what you need.

P.S. I seen you're interested in the new thread also! Awesome!
Nuelbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #36
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Nuelbar: You can be any character you want, one you made up or one of Tolkien's. You any number of the common races man, elf, dwarf, hobbit, or an orc, good or evil. But I'd prefer you weren't a sorcerer.

PIL: That's fine with me.

"Well," Beren said, "What do you need me for. If I were to be cought sneaking you into combat, I would be hung, if you died, they would hand me over to the orcs who would give me a death that is much slower." Beren thought for a moment. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Eomer stood and watched as a Gondorian rider navigated through the hordes of orcs so skilfully, even killing a large orc along the way. The rider came to the gates and it appeared he was talking with the gaurds. Then Eomer realised he had given a command, not to open the gate for anyone. Eomer shouted as loud as he could, "Open the gate." The gate almost immediately swung open.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #37
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

Elowyn nodded, "I'm positive...Beren, I won't let this fall on your head, I promise." She closed her eyes, "I want to be a hero like my mother...help my uncle..."
Old 08-14-2007, 10:19 AM   #38
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Beren
"It's not my life I'm worried about. If you died because of this. I'd hang myself! However, if this is what you want, then I'm not going to stop you. Now, what do you need?"

Angrod
Angrod rode through the old city, he looked proud in spite of what happened at the gate. All along the street the people of the city would back out of his way, leaving a large lane for him to pass through, then they would all stop and stare.
Angrod rode up to Meduseld and dismounted. A nearby stableboy quickly grabbed his horse and lead it to the stables. Angrod walked up the steps leading to the halls of the king. As he passed through the doors, Eomer approached him. "My friend, what news have you from the South," the king asked.
As Angrod spoke he noticed every one was staring at him. "Well, Gondor will fight!"

Andeor
At last, Helm's Deep. Andeor and his men came at last through the city's gates. Andeor smiled and looked to one of his five companions. Now at last justice will be served on the rightful king.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #39
Psychotic_Irish_Lover
Hobbit

Elowyn looked at her attire, "Clothes for one, and weapons."
Old 08-17-2007, 10:38 AM   #40
Beren One-Hand
Elven Warrior

Beren
"That may be harder than you think, but I'll try. The entire Gondorian army just switched to a new kind of armor, so I should be able to find some of the old stuff. There are a lot of soldiers who have not switched, so you'll blend in pretty good." Beren stood up and started for the curtain leading from the tent. "Oh, and do you have any sort of preference for a weapon?"

Eomer
"Thank you young man. That was quite a show you put on, out there. Now come in and I'll give you some of Rohan's finest food.

Angrod
After the meal Angrod had a talk with the king. It seemed that another ride was needed, but this time to Helm's Deep.