Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2007, 11:09 PM   #41
nokom
Elven Warrior

The elf stays and fights as long as he can, at last being stabbed in the arm, he falls back to the second wall "I shall live" he smiles. "What are we to do now? We need more men," he looks to an elf next to him "You! Get that bow ready!" He turns back to Darius. "Well?"
Old 01-30-2007, 03:50 PM   #42
orithil
Captain Jack

Darius lost for words lokks back at the elf and nods "yes do this"
Darius pulls gamiling to the side "get everyone ready with a bow and, prepare the horse" darius smilied and looked up at the elf.

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:17 PM   #43
nokom
Elven Warrior

The elve's fire the arrows, killing over 200 orcs and wild men, as the fell beast returns from the sky, a giant Ent smacks it in the face. It slams into the wall, sending 12 elves whom were standing on the wall to their doom. The ent throws the fell beast into the mountain, causing rocks to fall down atop it. The elves continue firing, killing more orcs by the second, however as the orcs start to use sheilds to hide themselves and fire back, the elve's numbers grow slim. "Its no use! Send out all the swords men we can spare!" yells the elf.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:51 AM   #44
orithil
Captain Jack

"All swords to the gate reinforce the keep all spears,lances and calvary mount up, prepare to ride send word to Aragorn and legolas aswell as the king"

Darius looked at the elf and said "prepare to ride" fire was in his eyes as he saw the bodys of dead soldiers.

Last edited by orithil : 02-01-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #45
nokom
Elven Warrior

Gimli

The orcs raise up the ladders and start to climb up the wall. The foot troops rush out into the battle field, and the wall starts to fill with Uruks and Wild men. A grave battle ensues. A Uruk runs for Gimli, and he raises his axe up and cuts it in half, as Legolas fires his arrows on them. The elf uses his twin swords to slash up the Uruks, and then pulls his bow out and starts to fire.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:26 AM   #46
orithil
Captain Jack

darius mounts his horse along with 50 other riders and they draw their swords and tie their spears to the side of their horses "for rohan!!" says
darius..."FOR ROHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cries all the riders as they swarm out of the keep and down the first flight of stairs orcs and wild men are crushed under hoof and skewered by the spear and slashed by the sword as the riders charge through the keep slaying one after another darius' spear impales 1 orc while he kills 3 with his swords.

orcs begin to close in around the riders or drop down from the walls above him.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:18 AM   #47
nokom
Elven Warrior

Treebeard

The elf, srounded by 16 Uruks atop the wall, looks around. "Too many to fight... Hmm..." he thinks. He sees a brazier, and pulls out one of the pokers. He slaps a Uruk in the face with it, leaving a burning red mark on his face. He spins around and does the same to one behind him, then pulls his sword out and stabs it. An ent, combating an Olog and to hand, come slaming into the wall and knocks it down, and rolls around atop the Olog, each trying to strangle each other.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #48
orithil
Captain Jack

riders were getting pulled down off their horses as they rode down the causeway Darius cut and orc down then raised his hand half of the riders split off while Darius and the rest rode upon to the wall Darius lowered his spear and so did the riders and then........shields splintered and screams were heard as they charges into the ranks of uruks "YAH!!" yelled Darius as he kept riding through the tide of orcs

Old 02-11-2007, 07:08 PM   #49
nokom
Elven Warrior

The ent and Olog continue to strangle each other, as a Uruk comes from behind the elf, and holds a dagger. He grabs the elf by the next and turns him around, about to stab him in the face. The elf grabs the knife, pushing, trying to turn it around on the Uruk. The Uruk grips the elf's neck tighter. The elf lets out a loud cry "Darius! Look out!" as a large Olog nears the riders. The elf continues to fight the Uruk.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #50
orithil
Captain Jack

Darius brings out his bow and looses an arrow into an orc and then grabs another arrow and stabs it into an uruks eye slit.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #51
nokom
Elven Warrior

((Sorry been away a while))

The Elf throws his two blades into a Uruk's Chests and turns away, pulls a two bladed sword staff from a dead orc and uses it to remove the heads of four incoming Uruks, then does a jump and lands on the ground, gutting a Uruk war lord.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:35 PM   #52
orithil
Captain Jack

seeing that darius's charge was failing he quickly retreated with the surviving calvary but as they were falling back darius launched arrow after affow into the tide of orcs that were pursueing.
Once they got back to the stables the horse men had no time to stable there horses so they got off quickly and closed the stable doors.
Darius jumped down from the wall and landed be side the elf "bows have always been my speciality" darius smiled and felled another two orcs that were about to kill a single rohirrim.
The elf an darius fought back too back and darius drew his single handed blade gifted too him by his farther there were markings on it, of an out landish language that was not elven or dwarvish.
The elf darius and half of the remaining rohirrim had been surrounded down by the deeping wall there were uruks and orcs on all sides.
The elf nodded and smiled Darius smiled too and then yelled "send these foul creatures too the abyss!!" (sorry for the cliche) the elf and Darius surged into the tide of orcs and began slaying there way through them the rohhirim with renewed strength charged too and even though they were serverly outnumbered with the help of Aragorn and slew there way out of the tide.

(I have been away for ages too)

Old 04-19-2007, 08:48 PM   #53
nokom
Elven Warrior

A devision of 50 or more goblin men march into the struggle, scamitirs drawn and join the orcs. Suddenly a great light spills over the field and the front wall tumbles into pure rubble, killing the few men and orcs still on top of it. A great flame spreads across it and the Uruk Captain cries "Burn in the Fires of Isengard!" A few more explosions follow from around the field, and a great fire ball can be seen from far and wide. At least 90 or so men of Rohan lie dead, with little over 140 left to defend the keep from the orcish army of over 2000. Aragorn, Darius and the Elf together chop down the orcs by the hundreds, chopping through Elite Uruks, Orcs, Goblins, Goblin Men and Olog Hai.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #54
orithil
Captain Jack

Darius is cut on the shoulder and pain seeps through him but that does not stop him he continues killing orc and uruk hordes.
"We cannot hold them!" yells Darius we must fall back.
With that he turns to the elf and then to Aragorn waiting for an answer.

Old 04-23-2007, 04:00 PM   #55
nokom
Elven Warrior

"Fall back! Back to the second wall!'' with that the elf turns, slits a Uruk's chest and rushes through the horde, killing uruks and dodging arrows.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:31 AM   #56
orithil
Captain Jack

darius begins yelling "fall back, fall back, fall back to the second wall" the rohhirim and elves flee for the sencond wall and barricade the gate darius and Aragorn hold back the tide of orcs and uruks while the elf fouls many orcs and wild men as they rush for the retreating men and elves.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #57
nokom
Elven Warrior

The elf puts his swords in their scabards and pulls his double bladed Elvish sword from his back. Much like the ones used in the first age, he uses it to cut through a tide of Uruks and make his way to the second wall.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:01 PM   #58
orithil
Captain Jack

Darius backs through the dorr and as the elf falls back through the door he slams it shut and they begin barracading it.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #59
nokom
Elven Warrior

After they are finished baracading the elf smiles, "That should hold them," however suddenly an Olog Hai armed with a great club smashes the top of the tower off and starts to reach in. The Elf rolls out of the way and at the same time pulls Darius.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:04 AM   #60
orithil
Captain Jack

Darius turns to the elf and begins to laugh "good reflexs he he he he" Darius pulls out his bow and begins shooting arrows through the arrow slits the rohhirim and elves begin firing over the top of the door.