Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2006, 04:39 PM   #1
nokom
Elven Warrior

Theoden Helm's deep

Orcish troops march in the mud. The soldiers of Rohan stand ready on the ramparts. As the army of orcs apear over the hill, the battle has began... A small group of Rohan's finest troops wait in the mountains. As the orcs march closer and closer... And finally are below the troops... They argue over what to do. And another small group of orcs... Hides in the hills also. Will both the groups get into a battle with each other? Or will the Rohan troops attack the marching orcs as the small group of orcs moves into the fort?
Old 11-09-2006, 02:32 AM   #2
orithil
Captain Jack

hey nokom, can i be a man on the walls?

Cortana: So have you got a plan to get out?
Master Chief: I was gonna shoot my way out. Mix things up a little.
orithil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:56 PM   #3
nokom
Elven Warrior

Sorry had not been on in a bit. Sure.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:58 PM   #4
nokom
Elven Warrior

A group of orcs marches closer and closer to the walls. Suddenly, a group of riders dressed in green storm down from the mountains, and assault the orcs, The orcish party follows them quickly, yelling evil things in the black speach.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:53 AM   #5
orithil
Captain Jack

"ready,aim,fire!!" yelled darius as the troops launched their arrows.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
nokom
Elven Warrior

A lone trooper stands in the field, the hordes of orcs and Uruks are coming fast. He stands there and holds out his shield, which looks Elven, then pulls out a Easterling style sword. "MARCH! Dont let them get through the gates!" Yells the figure, "I, Zerao shall not watch Helm's deep fall!"
Old 12-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #7
orithil
Captain Jack

"Who is that man out there!!" yelled Darius.

Old 12-05-2006, 04:01 PM   #8
Huorn
Elven Warrior

(Can I be a Huorn out of Fangorn?)

Just call me Oakie
Huorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 04:02 PM   #9
nokom
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huorn
(Can I be a Huorn out of Fangorn?)

Of course :P

The lone man draws his sword and runs into the orcs, cutting a line through them, killing over 10 orcs a second. His blade strokes are swift as that of an elf, but he is no elf. He then jumps high into the air, over 15 feet, and lands back down and stabs the orcish leader.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #10
orithil
Captain Jack

"his skills are amazing!" darius says to himself as he twirls around and ends 1 uruk life, while the lone man on the field ends ten.
a dead rohirim falls at darius's feet as darius looks up he sees a hoard of orcs and wild men rushing down the wall. "fire!!!" yells darius as a volley of arrows flys over head eaach one hitting their mark, "now!!!, charge!!!" yells darius as a small platoon of men and elves + 1 gimili joins him in a charge down the wall to finish off the remaining wild men and orcs and hopefully regain that part of the wall.

Old 12-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #11
nokom
Elven Warrior

The man jumps high into the air, and lands smacking his sword into the ground. He pulls it out quickly a kicks two Uruks in the face as the aproach, then, A giant Olog Hai trolls comes running onto the battle field. The troopers on the wall send a sea of arrows flying into it as the lone being jumps up and lands on the trolls back, stabing it about 10 times before it falls over. He cleans his sword off and looks around at the sea of dead Uruks, then turns to see hundreds more coming his way.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #12
orithil
Captain Jack

"gimili there are to many" yells darius
"not yet there not" comes a familier voice as legolas comes cutting his way through the crowd of uruks to the centre of the battle on the wall.
"we have lost the second section of the wall the uruks are holding strong and we have few men to spare to try to retake that part of the wall, our only chance would be a direct assault but we do not have the numbers."
"Leave that to us" says legolas
gimli and legolas charge down the wall with a small platoon of elves and in ten minutes have taken the wall back and strenghthened its position.
Darius gasped as he see's uruks coming running towards the wall carring bombs.
"stop those monsters!!!" yells darius as he stabs a orc in the chest and then back fists a wild man in the face then turns around and cuts him in half.

Old 12-21-2006, 12:20 AM   #13
nokom
Elven Warrior

Treebeard

The man in the field jumps very high, does a flip, and repeats until he is almost next to the wall. He starts to cut through wild men and Uruks and orcs. The troll like ents, which are at the top of the battle field, slam their arms down onto the orcs, then, a group of trolls assaults them. They are both almost the same size. One ent picks the Olog Hai up, throwing him back onto the ground, shaking the battle field, while three others work together to kill an ent, which after a long fight, falls over. Orcish archers start to fire on the men on the wall, they fall off, one by one, arrows flying by those who do not. The man on the wall cuts them down in swift runs, getting up to 10 in one run. Then, a group of Ologs push through the ents and come running for the walls. The archers fire on them, having little efect. Three of them are coming. The man gets read.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:35 AM   #14
orithil
Captain Jack

"We cannot hold them!!!" yells darius,
"fall back to the inner wall yells darius, fall back fall back" yells darius as he backs away he cuts down some orcs,

Old 12-29-2006, 12:47 AM   #15
nokom
Elven Warrior

Making a quick jump the man almost floats in the air, and goes for the trolls. In one swift strike, he beheads all three, but is looking tired. His leather armour is torn and blood covered, his faced covered in cuts, and his blade stained with the black blood of orcs. Another wave of Uruks head for him, and he takes a few steps back then stops.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:16 AM   #16
orithil
Captain Jack

darius yells to the man "come quickly you, the man on the field!" darius throws a rope down to the man. "Hurry!!" darius says.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:07 PM   #17
nokom
Elven Warrior

The man quickly climbs up, just in time before a large Olog smashes the ground he had been standing on. As he climbs up onto the wall he takes his helm off revealing pointy ears and long black hair.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #18
orithil
Captain Jack

for a moment the man and darius stare at each other all seems to go quiet until a rohhirim shakes darius,
suddenly darius has got his bearings again and he says... "fall back, fall back to the second wall"

Old 01-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #19
nokom
Elven Warrior

The man wipes some black orc blood from his face and follows Darius, they get off the wall just before the Olog smashes it, causing it to fall apart.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:42 PM   #20
orithil
Captain Jack

the castle is breeched darius hears a man yell, darius looks down at the gate and see's that the gate has been battered open, then he looks to the wall and see thousands of uruks orcs and wildmen swarming through the wall and engaging elves with aragorn leading them but the sheer number of enemy troops begins to take there toll on aragorns forces.
Darius looks up at were theoden should be but cannot see him, Darius see's he must try to restore some order.
he turns to the man and says "please i need you to help hold at the breech, i will see what i can do at the gate"