FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2004, 07:07 PM   #1
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Entmoot Mud Wrestling #2

From the old Entmoot Mud Wrestling website:

Welcome to the Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Tournament 2003! I have taken the opportunity to arrange a competition, where some famous ‘Mooters will meet and wrestle each other completely covered in mud

There are 16 male contestants and 16 female contestants. One vs. one, the men will wrestle the other men and the women will wrestle the other women. There will be no man vs. woman fight (sorry ).

Here is some information about the tournament. Each day two wrestling matches will be held, one ‘man vs. man’ match and one ‘woman vs. woman’ match. I am the sports commentator and the Umpire, and in this thread I will post the outcome of every match. The winner in each match will continue to the next fight, while the looser will no longer be in the competition. The numbers of contestants will be reduced from 16 until there is only one left (One male and one female). The one contestant will then be considered gold medallist and he/she will receive the honourable title of “Entmoot Mud Wrestler Champion of 2003”. A bronze match will also be held to determine who will win the symbolic bronze medal.
The Final is scheduled to take place on June 1.
Be sure to check out the Entmoot Mud Wrestling website to see the match-ups and to follow the ‘Mooters path to glory and honour!

The selection of contestants has been made by the Umpire. He has picked ‘Mooters (no administrators though) that he thinks are suitable for mud wrestling. If you were not chosen this year, you will have another chance in 2004.

Here is a list of the contestants.

If you have been selected to participate in the Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Tournament (AEMWT), please read carefully:
The contestants will not participate directly in their mud wrestling matches. I, the commentator and Umpire, will in this thread describe the matches and appoint a winner, so the contestants can just sit back and relax. Later, they can read about how they did in their matches. The contestants cannot appeal any decisions taken by the Umpire.
The Umpire has the ultimate power. He decides who wins and who loses. When he appoints a winner, he just picks the one that he wants to win. To increase chances that he appoints you as the winner, you can try to be more active at Entmoot. You need to be seen by the Umpire in other threads so that he knows you exist, otherwise chances are small that he lets you win your matches. To make the Umpire even more eager to let you win, you can be nice to him in the threads, you can send him flattering PMs or you can bribe him.
You cannot win by being completely invisible at Entmoot, by being nasty to the Umpire or by blackmailing him.

The games will start on May 17, which is my 120th day at Entmoot. It also happens to be the National Day of Norway, and to honour the Norwegians, Falagar and Artanis are first out. Falagar will battle Anglorfin and Artanis will face Lizra.

If mud wrestling is against your religion or if you in any way don’t want to participate in the tournament, send me a PM about it and I will have you disqualified and have your name removed from the website. But I hope that every 'Mooter who have been chosen to wrestle in the tournament are happy and excited about it!

The Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Tournament is sponsored by the Entmoot Investigation Bureau (EIB).
entmoot_ib@most-wanted.comEntmoot Mud Wrestling thread
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.

Last edited by Jonathan : 11-04-2006 at 09:27 AM.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote