Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2011, 01:51 AM   #10
Aikanáro
Chaotic Good

'Then we shall find someone to write that letter for us,' Ashkaio told Elspeth gently. He could write, yes, his childhood tutors had not let him alone until he could produce fine Ruvikan script, but he supposed that would be as unintelligible on this world as the inn-sign had been to him.

He looked at Elspeth a moment and wondered if he had not been too hasty with his offer. What was he asking, really? That she leave behind everything she knew, just to have the life she wanted? As if that were an easy choice.

'As for the rest,' he said then, 'we need not decide anything now. And in truth it need not be in Tathera, if you did not want that. I am sure your world has orchards too, does it not? You might set up business here. It would be more difficult, as you would be going against custom, but with courage it might be done.'

He set down his tankard on the table and smiled at her. 'I just know that Aycharindel would never forgive me if I told her I had met you and made no offer of help. And Aycharindel dan-Isidaesh is the woman that I am going to marry someday.'

Aikanáro is offline   Reply With Quote