Old 08-29-2000, 11:22 PM   #1
Bullroarer

Re: Surreal...

*An evil laugh comes from the kitchen*
Old 08-30-2000, 12:11 AM   #2
Niffiwan

Or rather, the wall behind the kitchen.

Niffiwan: You will never escape! The doors are locked, and they're ntot in the places where they originally were, anyway! All of the doors that you see before you are actually walls. I would advise you all to be carefull; some of the walls are not really there and a few spots that look like air are actually walls! I'd advise you to watch out!
HAHAHAHA!!!

Gilthalion: You're no match for all of us, you evil sugar-hater! We'll break open your mind control on us!

Niffiwan's voice vaguely comes from behind the wall, "Ah, but it's not so easy my little friend. You see; you don't even know how I'm controlling you! You might call it a little guessing game; Guess and see if you're right.
Oh, and Gilthalion...

*the little hobbit shrieks in horror as the room around him dissapears and he's transported to watery depths. As he in vain tries to struggle up for air, a great white shark slowly starts to swim towards him. "Help" cries the little Hobbit, but his voice is lost in the ocean. Suddenly, everything melts away and the little hobbit is once again in the room.*

*Anduin falls writhing on the floor from some unseen terror*

*Bullroarer becomes paralized in mid-step*

*JL jumps up suddenly in pain as he walks. There is a red pain in his face from the unseen obsticle that he has walked into.*

Niffiwan: Remember; 'Nothing is what it seems!'
Old 08-30-2000, 01:31 AM   #3
Gilthalion

And with that, the little hobbit closed his eyes and wished he were back at home with the Mrs and Miss Kitty with the kettle just beginning to sing on the stove. Not for the first time!

With his eyes tightly shut, his other senses were heightened.

That smell from the kitchen could only mean one thing: Bullroarer had prepared just the thing that could finally end the whole nightmare once and for all. If only he could escape the kitchen with the Secret Recipe!

His eyes still closed, Gilthalion could hear the labored breathing of Niffiwan, his body weak from lack of proper nutrition. He could even smell the sickly odor of artificial sweetener right... over... there!

The hobbit then leaped without looking, not a great leap for an Elf or a Man, but a leap with his eyes shut tight against the nightmarish visions of Niffiwan. Feet first, the hobbit landed right in the soft, yielding flesh of the diet fiend's stomach!

Down they went to the sticky, gooey floor. Gilthalion rolled away and left the malnourished ghoul gasping for air on the floor...
Old 08-30-2000, 01:45 AM   #4
Darth Tater

Tater listened in through the wall. It was time for drastic measures, it was time to teach Niffiwan a lesson he would never forget...
Old 08-30-2000, 02:38 AM   #5
Sauganast

Just then a Wizard dressed in a red cloak appeared in an amazing burst of blue smoke which he made by combining 3 parts potassium nitrate mixed with 2 parts sugar and a bit of charcoal. But he disappeared in a crazy laugh and another burst of smoke as quickly as he came.
Old 08-30-2000, 03:30 AM   #6
noldo

Noldo walks up in curiosity... "What's happening here?"
Old 08-30-2000, 04:07 AM   #7
Darth Tater

hey, at least that guy used sugar
Old 08-30-2000, 05:10 AM   #8
IronParrot

Clap, clap, clap.
Old 08-30-2000, 12:41 PM   #9
Shanamir Duntak

Gilthalion making diversion, that was just the time Shan needed to concentrate a little while.

Then he used his ranger powers and magic to find the hidden door to the kitchen and with two little twist of lockpicking tools, let Bullroarer free!
Old 08-30-2000, 12:48 PM   #10
thrawn96

This is such a boring conversation.

I should tell people it's not worth it to waste time in figuring out how to get in here.
Old 08-30-2000, 12:54 PM   #11
Eruve

What do you think, people. I'd say he's just asking for it... Let's get him!

*Eruve pick up another whipped cream pie of death and heaves it at Thrawn. The others quickly follow and soon Thrawn is engulfed in a pile of food; he can no longer be seen.*

Now let's turn Niffiwan on him!!!!
Old 08-30-2000, 02:39 PM   #12
Elbreth of Carhouth

Fashionably late...

Elbreth dives, rolls, and comes up behind the armchair, now wielding her lightsaber. Quickly, she dissected a stray cream puff as it whirled towards her. Popping her head up for a few seconds, she greeted those in the room.
*Sorry I took so long to get in, guys. Despite all hints and clues, I was still clueless. (sheepish look) Mayhap I'm not as clever as I thought. Btw, thank's Gil!*
Old 08-30-2000, 08:33 PM   #13
Bullroarer

Re: Fashionably late...

*Creeps up behind Niffiwan*

*Everybody comes over to help*

*Niffiwan is to bloated with Caffine-Free Diet soda to move*

*Everybody lifts the gigantic Cotton Candy Ball all over Niffiwan*

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2000, 10:32 PM   #14
Niffiwan

However, there was but one problem: Through all of the confusion, they had forgotten that before they "woke up", Niffiwan had went out of the door of the "party room", locking it behind him.
All at once, everyone realised their mistake; for they still had not broken the mind control that Niffiwan had on them! They did not even know yet how it was that he controlled them.

Suddenly, the little party room dissapeared for everyone in it, and instead became a huge, modernized dome blinking with computerized lights and tv screens. It was all made out of medal.
"What?..." Gilthalion asked in wonder, pushing away the armchair that he thought had been Niffiwan.
Suddenly he noticed the red computerized-messages flashing accross the top of the dome.
"This is some kind of movie theater!" Anduin exclaimed in astonishment. She started to walk over to the person behind the cashier right beside her when she yowled in pain; she had walked into an invisible barrier, but suddenly it was gone and she could walk through.
Before she could ask the person a question, a voice rang out from nowhere, "I have slightly modified the effectiveness of the control-system. You will no longer feel or smell anything from the real world. This is your real world for now. There is only one way out of here, and I'll give you a hint; you won't be able to break the control by simply pulling something away from your head or attacking me! Look around the room, maybe you'll find something that will let you escape..."
The voice faded away.
Anduin went over to the person behind the cashier and asked, "hello, do you know where we are?"
The person looked at her strangely, "yes, you're inside an IMAX theater, marvel of... ahh, I won't even bother. You're a bit late for the show, though."

Just then, a security guard walked up. "get up off the floor you people, you might get radiation poisoning! Don't you know about the radiation that's running around the Earth nowadays?! We built this building as high as we could, but there is still a danger that the floor is contaminated because of the shaft below it!"
That made everyone look down. They suddenly realised that they were sitting on a glass floor. Below it, a shaft ran down so long that they could not see a bottom.

Meanwhile...

Darth Tater attempts another blow at Niffiwan.

Niffiwan: I'm sorry, DT, but as long as I'm out here you can't do anything to me; you might say that this is no-man's-land.

DT suddenly notices that Niffiwan's form seems a bit fuzzy..

Darth tater: What are you hiding, Nif?

Niffiwan: Nothing of your concern. I can make myself appear however I want to over here, and so can you BTW. Oh, and I can assure you that I'll have you under my control in an instant if you step inside that door.

Darth Tater: You mean you're somehow controlling them?

Niffiwan: None of your business!

BTW; Smelly Artificial Sweetener Orc? How am I an artificial sweetener?
Old 08-30-2000, 11:31 PM   #15
Darth Tater

It seems to be your weapon of choice.

Ha! you really think a mere member has any control here? One click of a button and I make this thread dissapear forever. And you my friend, as long as you try to control my friends your name will be there for public ridicule
Old 08-30-2000, 11:50 PM   #16
Johnny Lurker

What else can I do?

Johnny Lurker pumps his fist into the air (or into the ground, he's still a bit woozy) and chants, "Tater! Tater! Tater!"
Old 08-31-2000, 12:05 AM   #17
Bullroarer

Re: What else can I do?

I'll ROAR my way out of this odd mind control. You can not control my mind for a long period of time. If you resist, Stiffyman , your mind will explode and never regroup, and become part of a great cosmic mind in the head of Elrond!

P.S.: Tater, Tater, Tartar
Old 08-31-2000, 12:25 AM   #18
Darth Tater

I am not a sauce!
Old 08-31-2000, 12:45 AM   #19
Sauganast

The mysterious wizard in the red cloak appears again in a burst of smoke made from.. well you already know what it is made of... And just stands there looking at everyone in mockery. Thinking how can they not understand the way out. He remains standing there. Not moving and not even seeming to breath. He is standing on the glass floor. All the smoke has settled and he just sits cross legged on the floor eating some delicous high in sugar peach pie. He offers everyone a peach pie of there own. Now it is your choice to take it or not. Will you?
Old 08-31-2000, 12:56 AM   #20
Eruve

The way out? That's easy... just click "Next topic". What I don't get is why I keep coming back in for!