Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 11:30 PM   #161
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

(OOC: Waiting for an appropriate time to be born)

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 07-12-2003, 01:03 PM   #162
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
Katt: DISECT HER! And we still haven't done it!

Willow: You can't disect me! I gave you Neopreaditors!

Tano: Well we are gonna have to disect something!

OOC: I'm getting flashes of the Micado where the Lord High Exicutioner has to kill sombody...

Edit: Oh, and people? When things don't happen, (like certianpeopleIcanmentionmorethanone not being born) you have to make them happen. If you want something changed, find a way to chang it!

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."

Last edited by Katt_knome_hobbit : 07-12-2003 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-12-2003, 02:29 PM   #163
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: Er... Mourako? Who are you going to be? Again?

*Feanor arrives at the city and makes his "Rousing Speech" ™*

Feanor: The Valar SUCK MIGHTILY and we need to SCRAMBLE!!

Crowds: ... HUZZAH!

*So they all troop off (with the exception of another elf kindred (Help? Can't remember)) to steal the frogboats...)*

OOC: Am I the only one keeping the main plotline alive?

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 07-12-2003, 04:18 PM   #164
Elf Girl
Lurker

OloriGirl: I'm bored. *trails Noldor and sits in one of the frogboats*
Old 07-12-2003, 08:46 PM   #165
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: Maybe we should go on a quest for the lost plot line.

Old 07-13-2003, 07:31 PM   #166
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ooc: No joke.
Three little neopets from ME are we... (Whoa...flashes of the Mikado not so good, Kitty...)

Tano: Let's dissect this! *holds up neopet who looks dead*

Katt: It's dead.

Tano: Yes.

Katt: Why?

Tano: It crawled into my pocket and suffocated itself.

Katt: They're really stupid.

Tano: Yes.

Katt: Why?

Tano: I don't know. I'm just the creator, here. C'mon. Let's cut it up.

Willow: Ew....

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-14-2003, 03:11 PM   #167
goldiegollum
Enting

*Feanor and co sneek up to frogboats*

Feanor *glancing furitavley around* coast clear?

Random sea elf (RSE): excuse me? may i help you?

Feanor: *trying without success to hide the large crowd of mutinous looking noldor behiend him* err... i was just um...steeling-*he is nudged painfully in the ribs* i mean wanting to know if i could borrow some of these frogboats...?

RSE: *laughing* oh, sure, we've been wanting an excuse to get rid of them forever-

Earniel: *appears breathless on the scene* NO!

All: eh?

Earniel: NO! *strikes a defensive pose* you'll have to get past me if you want to take the frogboats

*this threat is followed by imense laughter from both the noldor and the other sea elves who have arived on the scene*

GG: *popping in* and me too! *strikes a would-be threatening pose (i mean whould-be if she were much taller and feircer looking*

*more laughter*

Earniel: Yeah! you'll have to get past us-*glowers at sea elves* and the rest of the sea elves who will support me! *looks around* or maybe they just need a good rousing fight tune... *opens mouth to sing*

*suddenly the mood changes and all the sea elves prepare to defend the frogboats (and their ears)*

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
Old 07-14-2003, 08:35 PM   #168
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(Meanwhile back in the Evil Fortress of Darkness...)

Tano: *stareing at the now disected Neo-pet* This is boring, I wanna do something!

Katt: Yeah...

Willow: Hey! I know! Why don't we escape from this place and become weird wandering people who whisper things in people's ears at night so that they'll do the things nessecary to keep the plotline moving?

Tano: You mean so we have an excuse to keep moving so that we don't get stuck here?

Willow: Basically.

Katt: Sounds good to me. Now that we know it's the weird gizmo guy who's helping Morgoth we don't really need to stick around here anyway. Let's go.

(and so the three conspirators snuck away from the Evil Fortress of Darkness intent on going into the world to do their own works of good/evil/whatever they felt like.)
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 07-15-2003, 08:31 PM   #169
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Feanor: ATTACK!

*everyone is fighting*

Fingolfin? and Finarfin (and thus Galadriel, Finrod, Fingon Turgon etc.) come upon the fight and join in.

FF: YEEHA!
Old 07-15-2003, 08:35 PM   #170
Elf Girl
Lurker

OloriGirl: Maybe I'll create something to get these frogboats moving... *concentrates* Abracadabra! *nothing happens* Huh? *looks at self* I'm an Elf!

Eru: Well, if want to go with the Elves, be an Elf for awhile.

OloriGirl: Can I at least have a sword?

Eru: *sigh* Very well.

OloriGirl: *brandishes sword and joins fight*
Old 07-17-2003, 12:57 PM   #171
goldiegollum
Enting

*meanwhile GG sits in an apple tree throwing hard unripe apples at random elves from either side. while doing so, she squeaks the squeaky hair thing in her ear with a manic gleam in her eyes*

GG: *squeaka-squeaka-squeaka* *toss* *squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*

*clunk*

*an apple colides with the back of Feanor's head; he turns around and sees GG, who was unsuccessfully trying to hide herself in the foliage*

Feanor: Ouch! why me?

*because i said so*

Feanor: *advances on GG with a very long, very pointy, and very shiney bloodstained sword*

GG: Umm....Feanor? *eyes the sword uncomfortably* is that err...*smiles hopefully* Katsup or something??

Feanor: *evil grin*

GG: *worried* err...that's not Katsup is it...*nervously* you know....you know i never was for voilence to begin with...actually i believe that peace is a much better alternatiuve for-

Feanor: *slashing at her from below the tree* I'm afraid you're in the wrong place in the wrong scene in the wrong storey throwing apples at the wrong elf for that alternative! *slashes*

GG: *just barley eluding the sword* oh dear. *counts on fingers*
i must be really wrong...AHH! *dodges sharp sword again*

*suddenly Feanor stops mid-swing because some little voices started talking to him in his head, telling him to stop wasting his time slashing at wierd things in trees, and that what he really needs to be focusing on is the frogboats*

Feanor: Oh. yeah. THE FROGBOATS! TO THE FROGBOATS!

*The noldor re-double thier efforts and begin to swarm the boats, throwing random elves out of the way (that is, slashing them and/or chucking them overboard) THen GG realized she wanted to go along, and spotted her chance when she saw some noldor rolling big barrels of wine aboard the ships (this was hard in mid-battle, but what else can one expect a bunch of elves to do on a long sea-voyage?)*

GG: *confuzzled* eh? could you explain that a little more clearly? i'm not exactly sure what you want me to do...though barels and wine and hiding in barelds do ring a fuzzy bell...

*sigh. (fine, i'll spell it out for you) she chucked an apple at the last barrel rolling elf (knocking him out cold), emptied the contents (much to the noldor's dismay when they eventually find her in there) and allowed herself to be rolled aboard the ship.*

GG: Ohhhhh! needo! hey, it smells good in here! like...like...*licks the still-wet side of the barel* Ouch! *tries to get splinter out of her tongue*

But WHY...

Old 07-17-2003, 02:20 PM   #172
Elf Girl
Lurker

OloriGirl, who will now be called Elf Girl since that is her corporeal form: *clutches the Wingless Plastic Balrog Toy that she made along time ago and hides in the hold of one of the frogboats* Wait! I'm an Elf now! I don't need to hide, wheee! *walks on deck and starts talking about lines and tackle heave-ho's as though she knows what she's doing.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:08 PM   #173
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

OOC: Going to move the plot along now, if there was something that you had a good idea for that got skipped feel free to use the flashback device.

And so the Frogboats of the Teleri were stolen and the noldor exiled and much grief came from it, for Feanor betrayed his people and burned the shilps leaving the rest to come to middle earth by way up the grinding ice. But they did come eventually and it is there at the edge of middle earth and the ice that they found three strange beings, waiting for them.

Fingolfin: What are these?

Katt: *seriously drunk* We're the wid- wer- no wiaaaar...

Finrod: Weird?

Katt: Yah, that's the word, we them, y'know, the witchy whatsits...

Tano: I don't think they know `bout macbeth kitty.

Katt: Oh, well anyway we were gonna tell you.... what was it we was gonna tell them `gain?

Willow: Dunno, I forget.

Tano: Guess we weren't gonna tell them anything then.

Katt: Oh, okay, we wanted to tell you... NOTHING!

*and with that the three strangers wandered off into beleriand singing an off key but haunting tune....*

Katt,Tano&Willow: Fair is foul and foul is fair....

Galadriel: Well.... That was interesting.

Finrod: I wonder who they were...

(meanwhile over the hill the four are still singing softly)

Maggie: Hey, do you think we should have warned them about the fact the Feanor is dead and Maehdros and prisenor of Morgoth?

Willow: Maybe... Ah well, to late now, they'll find it out on their own eventually.

Maggie: Yes, I suppose so.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 07-21-2003, 01:03 AM   #174
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: De-lurking... need to give Claedhros's point of view in Morgoth's pits...

*Meanwhile... far away in Morgoth's pits (which is also inhabited by Ulrica)*

Morgoth: Shut up.

*Make me. Anyhoo, Claedhros, after being tortured by being forced to stare at the color urple for long periods of time, is hung by (no, not her wrist) her hair in a random pit in Thangorodrim (is that right?)*

Ulrica: Why didn't we tie her up by the wrist?

*She complained. And also, it hurts equally as much, and she didn't want her arm cut off if she was to escape.*

Morgoth: Ah. I see.

OOC: Just didn't want bodily mutilation, if y'know what I mean.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 07-21-2003, 07:00 PM   #175
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
Fingoliana:I'm a girl remember!

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 08-01-2003, 10:05 PM   #176
goldiegollum
Enting

*The Valar sit, deep in thought, (this post is named, 'time passes")*

*time passes*

Manwe: *cough*

Nienna: *cries*

*time passes*

Yavanna: what's that fire?

Varda: Feanor. burnt the ships.

Yavanna: oh. right.

Manwe: 'figures.

Yavanna: Nienna, you're soaking wet.

*time passes*

*more time passes*

Yavanna: so..... anybody want me to do something about those trees?

All: *blink, shake heads in a confuzzuled, "where am i?" sort of way*

Manwe: what? oh. right. sing away.

Yavanna: *sings*

*time passes*

Yavanna: *sings, thinking, "drat, this isn't working*

*time passes*

chocolate tree stumps: *sit there looking dead*

Yavanna: *i must look really stupid* *sings*

OCC: whenever the time is right, the glowing golden chocolate fruit silver chocolate flower can come, and until then Yavanna can keep singing while the rest of them sit around...

But WHY...

Last edited by goldiegollum : 08-01-2003 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-03-2003, 07:20 AM   #177
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*So things aren't looking good with Feanoriel dead, her daughter Claedhros hung by her hair in Morgoth's lair, her sister Fingolfiana and others TLA-members braving the Grinding Ice and three strange drunken creatures roaming the hills of Beleriand. Hey, I managed to sum up the entire situation in one sentence, isn't that grand?*

Eärniel: *clad in neopetpelts against the cold of Helcaraxë* Shut. Up.

Fingolfiana: *equally clad in neopetpelts* Don't waste your breath on him. We still got far to go. Pestering the narrator won't help, we need him to narrate our entrance in Middle-earth.

*You heard the lady.*

Miriam: *clad in... well you catch my drift already* Boy, is it cold here!

Finrod: Yes, I suppose that is why they call it the Grinding Ice.

Galadriel: *rolls eyes* Brilliant observation, bro.

Arcala: Just how long are we supposed to walk in this frigging freezing wasteland? When can we enter Middle-earth?

Eärniel: Well, we can't enter Middle-earth before the Sun and Moon are made. And knowing the Valar that CAN take some time...

*all moan when they remember just how quick the Valar can be.*

Miriam: *remembering her shrink's education* Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.....

OOC: I think it's about time the Valar make the sun and moon. Yavanna is going to have a sore throat soon from all that singing.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:54 PM   #178
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

*In Valinor, Yavanna sang and Nienna cried. Time passed, as it had before. Then from the chocolate trees grew buds. One bud to each tree. Out of Telperion grew one single flower of silver, and out of Laurelin one single fruit of gold.*

*Yavanna stopped singing and took the fruit and the flower. The trees died, as is the way with all things. Yavanna gave the fruit and flower to Aule whose people made vessels for them to be held in and to preserve their radience. The vessels were given to Varda to be the lamps of heaven; to outshine the ancient stars, being nearer to Middle Earth. Varda set them to travel across the sky above Middle Earth from East to west, and then to return to the east again. Maia were chosen to steer the vessels called the Sun and the Moon, though they had many names.*

*Yet the Valar were troubled, for the hour of men was drawing near and Melkor still roamed unchecked. The light of the sun and moon hindered his evil works, but did not stop them. So they vowed war against Melkor and his wife Ulrica.*

Katt: And they still don't know about me. How like an evil overlord to leave his trusted minion out of the plans and only trust his wife.

Old 08-04-2003, 06:29 AM   #179
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Finally the Elves on the Grinding Ice catch sight of land. Immediatly their dignified procession turns into a disordered race to Middle-earth (and out of the cold). Neopetspelts fly through the air end up on a heap in the green Middle-earth. As they land the sun rises, shining her golden light on the world as a new era for TLA-kind begins. Oh yeah, and somewhere far away in the East the annoying race of Men awakes.*

Eärniel: *on the ground* Middle-earth! I'd kiss you if you weren't that muddy. What the heck. *smouch*

Finrod: We made it! We rule!

Eärniel: Yech, now I got sand between my teeth.

GG: About time you made it too, I've been waiting half a page here.

Arcala: Goldiegollum? Is that you? You look a bit....singed.

Eärniel: Bleh, sand doesn't taste that good.

GG: *looking indeed a bit singed on the edges* I hid in a wine barrel on the frogboats. Only I got a tiny weeny bit drunk on the voyage and I forgot to leave the ship when Feanoriel burned them. So can I join you?

Fingolfiana: I see. Well, sure.

*The Elven host sets out for Morgoth's lair. *

Miriam: *knocks on gate* Hello? Morgoth? Ulrica? Mister weird gizmo guy?

Morgoth: *opens the door*I hate people who keep coming at the door wanting to sell me all sort of useless things. Go away, I don't need anything.

Fingolfiana:*insulted* We're not selling anything! We've come to fight you and reclaim the sillymarils!

Morgoth: Hah! Make me.

Eärniel: *hopefull * I can sing for you, you know....

Morgoth: *laughs* Not a chance hun, I've got this wonderful invention from Mr Nelson against it.

GG: And what is that, then?

Morgoth: Ear plugs. tataa silly Elves! *slams door before their noses*

*And with that last comment he closes the door again and no amount of noice the Elves can make can get through Mr Nelsons ear plugs. Unfortunately through the noice no one hears Claedhros cries for scissors and a haircut. So the Elves retreat and make camp near the camp of Feanoriel's host that is currently under Olorigirl's command.*
Old 08-10-2003, 09:31 PM   #180
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
*about this point, fingoliana finds a horse and a wolf*

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Closed Thread