Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2002, 11:38 PM   #161
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Due to a request from the thread starter Aeryn, I am closing this thread.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 02:37 AM   #162
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Due to another request by the thread starter Aeryn, this thread will now be re-opened.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 02:12 PM   #163
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

zavron stopped imediately he had heard voices getting closer he had no idea where he was all he knew was that this was where he was supposed to be, he crepped behind a bush and waited for them to go by there was a hobbit, three elves, and.... GANDALF!!! Gandalf allmost certain of it! what were they doing they seemed to be talking about balrogs strangely enough!
zavron made his mind up to step out..

z: "hello there, who might you be!!!"

gandalf quickly drew his sword but once he saw who it was he put it away again.

g: " zavron my old friend! how are you!"

z: " Fine, fine thankyou very much, what are you doing out here with three elves and a hobbit?"

g: " depends on why your interested? were on a Quest?"

z: " a quest for what and why?"

g: " thats confidential unless youd like to join us?"

aeryn: " gandalf shouldnt we here more about this " zavron" and shouldnt we have some say on this before we jump to conclusions."

g:'' go on then''

ooc: hows that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 02:42 PM   #164
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: love your avatar, if you come back Khamûl!

ic: I looked at the man Gandalf called Zavron, looking him over. I heard his tone of voice when he asked where Gandalf was going with three elvs, and a hobbit. Where was I going? Perhaps I had no place here, perhaps Mr.Pippin was right, that you shouldn't go looking for adventures, that you should let them find you. Perhaps I should go back and actually try to live like a normal hobbit.But then Gaffer says, when there are too many perhaps, do what your heart tells you, and my heart told me to stay. Still, no one respects a hobbit.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 04:19 PM   #165
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Thank you Aeryn!!! Freddy- empty your mailbox.

Losillewen: *I looked "Zavron" over and noticed freddy didn't like him.* "Gandalf, How have you come to know this Zavron???

ooc: Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-02-2002 at 04:29 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 07:44 PM   #166
Fred Baggins

ooc:Ok, lets get this straight. I am Fred, my charachter is Freddy. Fred, Freddy, Fred, Freddy. There is a difference!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-02-2002, 08:44 PM   #167
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Ouch Fred (dy) that was a little cruel don't you think. *teases* MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 08:52 PM   #168
Fred Baggins

I will ignore that...
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-02-2002, 08:57 PM   #169
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME OOC: Ouch Fred (dy) that was a little cruel don't you think. *teases* MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY MEANY FREDDY

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 09:05 PM   #170
Fred Baggins

YES I CAN! *plugs ears*LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALALAvLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALA
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-03-2002, 06:39 AM   #171
zavron

ooc:WHOA!!!!! whats all the ruckas!!!

I noticed the staring eyes of the group that were before me especially the hobbit. I could sense that he disliked me in some way.

Gandalf eventually gave me all the details of their quest and that it was a quite important one for that

z: "Hmmm..... I understand what you are looking for. So you say you are heading for Imladris I will come along with you and help! I may be able to offer my service you might need it, especially with a hobbit in your group I hear that they are rather clumsy!"

freddy: "cough, cough!!"

G: " well that may be so but as I said to frodo baggins 'there is more about you than people say!' "

z:" well that may be right but I think I can help none the less"

I got upon my horse 'Hontre' and joineed the group at the end next to the elf called Aeryn and started to talk about some of the details of the quest.

G:" come, come!!, we still have many Hours before we reach
Imladris!"

ooc: what do you think of that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-03-2002, 02:24 PM   #172
Fred Baggins

ooc:Boy, you must not like getting off on a good start with my characters do you Zavron?

ic: <I don't like him one bit> I thought to Ruell. <There's something about him that just isn't right, and i don't just mean insulting me.> I looked behind at him, taking in his features. I didn't like it, worse then a ranger if you catch my meaning. "Not one bit" I muttered to myself.

I pulled Ruell to the back, wanting to walk by myself for awhile. I thought about the newcomer, trying to figure out what it was I didn't like. Besides the insult. Clumsy? That's dwarves thankyou.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-03-2002, 04:32 PM   #173
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic: Losillewen: *I went to Zavron in hope of getting some information out of him* "Zavron is it? My name is Losillewen. I am one of the Galadrim. May I ask where are you from?" we talked for a little while about Galadrial and about his backround. I didn't like him or trust him at all. "But," I thought "Gandalf seems to trust him so I guess he must be alright. he is not telling me all of his backround. I don't think he trusts me either"

ooc: where is Aeryn?? has she left this thread??
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-05-2002, 12:33 PM   #174
zavron

ooc: no offense freddy this sorts everything out

I rode forward a little and trotted along beside the hobbit.

z: " so... from your looks i think you don't like me, also i sense that you are uneasy about something please there is no reason for any of you to be afraid I understand your Quest and why you are on it so please tell me."

suddenly freddy felt that he may dislike him, but there was another side to this person.

Freddy:" how do you know?"

z: "I have a secret too" i let out a huge sigh a glazed look came over my face that glinted in the moonlight "Please do tell me what your feeling uneasy about."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-05-2002, 09:01 PM   #175
Fred Baggins

*I looked at him, and decided that even though there was definatly something about him i didn't like, he was all right.* I don't really know what it is that makes me uneasy. It is almost like I can sence Mordor on you, or something to that affect. Like, a traitorism. And here I go blabbing all this to the very one I am talking about. *I relized how stupid I was being and clamped my mouth shut. But I did have this feeling as though, he would be the one to kill-no not quite kill, but harm me at least.*

oocon't worry it has something to do with something I am going to have happen towards the end.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-05-2002, 09:07 PM   #176
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: something interesting towards the end?? is it tassty? is it scrumtiously crunchy? tell uss... yess precious make him tellss usss.....TELLS USS NOW!!! PLEASE!?!? my patience is lesssining.... yesss preciousss, make him tell uss NOW!!!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 09:18 PM   #177
Fred Baggins

occ:Sorry Ms. That would ruin it! But I will tell you that Freddy isn't going back to The Shire or Bree anytime soon!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-06-2002, 03:54 PM   #178
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Freddy isn't going back to the shire? WELL I COULD OF TOLD YOU THAT!! well anyway, get on with the story!
Old 11-06-2002, 07:34 PM   #179
Fred Baggins

*Sighs* I ment after the adventure he isn't going back.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-06-2002, 08:28 PM   #180
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

what is he going ot do? find Belladona? marry somebody?