Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2002, 09:05 PM   #161
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana had to laugh once she made it inside the castle. How would that Gryffindor DARE threaten her...They would pay, especially after she ...she visably shook her head. Next time, there would be no saving of that girl, that stupid Gallaghan.

Arriana skipped down to the dungeons, and found her way to the entrance of her common room. "Bad deed" she said. She walked into the common room and no one was around, Good, she thought.

She began to get her cauldron ready. She let it simmer and quickly added 2 eyes of a Re'em, 1 cup of newt bladder, and a few other oddments. She would be prepared for the disasters to come.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:17 AM   #162
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
The white horse continued to search for her friend. Suddenly she heard something whispering to her. "Rose Gallaghan…Rose…Rosie…" It called her by the name that her father used to! "Come…come to me…I will help you find your friend…and defeat your enemies…" Rose decided that this was NOT good news. Whatever was calling her was evil, extremely powerful … and approaching fast. Yet her nose told her that Cody's route had been perpendicular to the place the voice was coming from -- and there was no way she was leaving without Cody. Rose ignored the voice and kept trotting towards Cody. "ROSE!" hissed the voice, "I can help you find your father. Let me help you, Rose…COME TO ME!" The voice frightened Rose out of her wits, yet at the same time, she could not help being drawn to it. And then she felt another power even more evil and deadlier than the first. She panicked; her mind told her she could not be here alone, but her heart would not let her leave her new friend behind. Rose ran towards Cody as fast as she could.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:31 AM   #163
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: is it suposed to be The Ring calling Rose? and will someone follow me already!
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:49 AM   #164
Silverstripe

ooc: Up to you, though I'm sort of speaking as if there are two evil powers in the Forest. And as for Unicorn: you'll be waiting forever if you wait 'til Rose and Cody come back, sure you don't want to join us?

ic:Merry: Without pausing to think, Merry plunged after Frodo. The Ringbearer should not be alone. Though Merry had absolutely no idea where Frodo was going...

ic:Rose: The evil came faster, and Rose broke into a gallop. The voice continued to call, more loudly this time. "Rose...do not run, I will help you, I KNOW WHERE YOUR FATHER IS, Rose!" The pull was getting harder and harder to resist, but she knew she could not give in, and now the other power was also getting stronger. Rose turned to flee, but suddenly the evil surrounded her and there was no direction to go. I should've gone back when I had the chance! Then Rose saw the most absurd thing. An odd child was running through the Forbidden Forest alone, and then another child came into view behind him.
Old 11-21-2002, 06:54 AM   #165
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I tried to sent a part yesterday morning but my PV would not work right. That would be a good idea if Sauron was calling to Rose trying to get her to carry the ring and use her magic to get it to him. But lets see what we turn out with.

icAragorn: I saw Merry plunge into the crowd pursuing Frodo. I wandered what this was all about. I abandond(sp) the coqering Legoals who looked at me as though I was his only sheild fromthe girls. Then he followed me as well. Then curiously Gimli followed Legolas also getting tired of the crowd. Then The two hobbits and an ruluctant Boromir. The ran towards the train then curved slightly towards...

ic: I ran into the forest as my body was fully caqhnged but I used what was left of my human mind to stop myself from turning back to my friends. Turning back to tear and feast on their soft human flesh. My mouth stared to drool and my stomach growled but I ran on. I went deeper into the forest and found a clear stream of water running down the back of a stony wall. How odd.
Then I heard soft hoove beats behind me and my mouth had the same drooling sensation as with the humans. In the distance I saw a magnifisant white horse running mjy way. I bounded swiftly towards it not out of hunger but curiosity. The horse seemed confused and a bit scared. i approached the horse and found that the sent of it was the same as the sent of Rose. Was she an Animagis?
Thena sense of evil prense found its way towards my mind again and it became stronger then before.
Old 11-21-2002, 11:18 AM   #166
Silverstripe

ooc: Okay.

ic: The Voice that had been speaking to Rose cut off. She was relieved for an instant, but then, out of the corner of her eye, Rose saw Cody come racing toward her. Oh, no, not NOW! Rose had counted on finding Cody alone, with no humans about! She approached the children, cutting them off from the werewolf, rearing on her hind legs and whinnying wildly, desperately trying to make them understand that they must leave. And suddenly there were three grown men behind them, with two more children. It looked like Cody might be the one in danger, after all. Rose plunged back to meet the werewolf, driving her friend back from the humans with all her might. Fortunately, the human part of Cody wanted to cooperate, so it wasn't quite as much of a struggle as it could have been.Only a little while longer, Cody, just a little longer, the night's nearly over... Soon Cody would begin to transform back into a human, and in the morning Rose would go find out who those children were. Idiots, wandering off alone in the Forest, and on a full moon, at that!
Old 11-21-2002, 12:31 PM   #167
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: As Merry and Frodo ran through...well, wherever it was they were, a beautiful wide-eyed white horse darted in front of them and attacked. Merry glanced back and saw Aragorn being followed closely by the rest of the Fellowship, so he, along with Frodo, ran back and joined the others. Then, the white horse gave them a final, fearful look, and ran deeper into the forest, driving something Merry could not see. Then Merry noticed that Sam was right next to him.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:40 PM   #168
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic: Sam: "Hello Merry. What was that? do you have the slitest clue to where we are? I have a strange feeling we are no longer in Middle Earth..."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:46 PM   #169
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: Merry sighed. "I don't think so either, Sam. I don't know where we are. What do you think that horse was doing?"
Old 11-21-2002, 01:00 PM   #170
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Sam: "probobly running away from something."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-21-2002, 01:09 PM   #171
Silverstripe

Merry: "You're probably right, but what?"

ic:Rose: In the process of getting Cody away from the children, she had lost her friend again. After another long chase through the Forbidden Forest, Rose finally found Cody again as the sun began to rise. The white horse Rose supported Cody as the young werewolf became human again. Cody's suffering was painful to watch. Was this what Rose's father went through?
Old 11-21-2002, 01:29 PM   #172
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Sam: "it looked like a warg."
Old 11-21-2002, 01:40 PM   #173
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: "A warg? I hope you're wrong, Sam! Whenever there are wargs about," *shudders* "Orcs are sure to be near."

ic:Rose: The voice was whispering again. Rose...come...come to me... It was quieter than before, but slowly getting louder. As soon as Cody could stand again as a full human, Rose shifted back to human form, grabbed Cody's hand, and started running back to Hogwarts. C: "Rose, are you a..."
"I'll explain later. Now is not the time for questions! Just run!" said Rose. The two ran through the Forest at top speed.
Then, as they made a turn, Rose and Cody found themselves face to face with one of the children.
Old 11-21-2002, 08:40 PM   #174
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

As the night drew on the Wolfsbane potion was simmering. Arriana had fallen asleep. Even though she suffered insomnia, potion making was very strenuous, but extremely relaxing. As the students began to file from there dorms, she awoke, and bottle the potion hoping to find the Gryffindors. She needed the help of the Werewolf, even if she didn't like to admit it.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 08:40 PM   #175
Fred Baggins

*I wandered away, sick of hearing this foolishness. There where no wargs here! Of course, I'm not positive about that. But of course there aren't you fool, this is a different world, didn't I say that! That is when I saw two people in front of me. I feared it, and jumped back. There was something I did not like about them. My hand went to my chain, luckly the Ring was still there. If I could just slip it on...*
Old 11-21-2002, 11:34 PM   #176
Silverstripe

"Hey, what are you doing here? It's not wise to be wandering around the Forbidden Forest alone!" said Rose, glaring at the child. "You could get yourself killed!" You nearly DID get yourself killed, you're lucky I got to you before Cody did! The child looked frightened, and Rose's expression softened a little. "And what's your name, anyway? What house are you in?"
Old 11-21-2002, 11:44 PM   #177
Fred Baggins

*That stopped me. It certantly wasn't common to ask what house you lived in back home* House? Well, er it's not really a house. A hole really, called Bag End. And I'm not alone Sa- *I stopeed and turned around, relizing that Sam didn't follow me as he usually did.* Well, the lad's not here right now, guess I must have left them behind. Is that what this forest is called? Well then I am sure this is an enchanted place, for I do not remember that name on any of the mpas we looked at in Rivendell, unless it has an elvish name. *You notice he is playing with something on his neck*
Old 11-21-2002, 11:53 PM   #178
Silverstripe

Rose flinched as the voice began to call her again; it took all her strength of will to ignore it. When she realized the child had had a friend with him -- a friend who was now lost -- she became more horrified than ever. "You have a friend here, and you LEFT HIM?!" She sighed. Cody hadn't said a word all this time; she looked like she was still trying to figure things out. "Oh come on... both of you." She turned to the child. "Let's go find this friend of yours. He's in great danger, too."
Old 11-21-2002, 11:58 PM   #179
Fred Baggins

O, I'm sure Sam is fine! He stayed with Strider and the rest of the Fellowship. Strider will take care of him for sure. I-I have to find someone I think... O, I need a smoke. *Takes out his pipe and carefully lights it.* An ale would be good to, and it must be supper time. Though I should be used to not haveing 6 meals a day now, I am mighty hungery.*He seems to be talking to himself*
Old 11-22-2002, 12:07 AM   #180
Silverstripe

"Look, whoever you are, I don't know what you're talking about, but if your friends are as daft as you are, they can't go walking about the Forest alone. And..." Suddenly the child took out a pipe and started smoking! "What're you doing with that? And it's not suppertime, it's morning now! Don't tell me you've been out here all night! Come on Cody, come on, what's-your-name, let's go find the rest of these idiots." She grabbed the child's hand before he could protest and hauled him along with her.