Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2003, 02:45 PM   #161
anarion
Enting

Location: Born in Lousiville, KY. Living in Laguna, Philippines
I would love to join your party, if there is room and you would like to have me.
Let me know, i'll check back thnx.
Anarion
anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 04:31 PM   #162
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I think there is room. for about more 3 people...

Someone's outthere?
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 10:17 PM   #163
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

yep, i am! count me in if this is the thread that Elvishfearie started asking for more players.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 12:21 PM   #164
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"What i know isn't much...but i do know of what hunts you do not think that i know who it is, i only know what it is. It a troublesome being, one not quite human but a great sorceer indeed. This being knows more than you think, it has been around for a long time but long ago forgotten and now has awoken in wrath and sworn vengence upon the elves. I also know that there are other things hunting the three rings as well, but you will not see them if you are not looking for them. And no it is not Orcs or Goblins they seem to want no part in this, now may we get a move on?" I stated firmly.

"Uh - didn't you say that you were with company?" I questioned.

ooc: Please wait while i discuss joining more ppl in this thread in a different thread...ahhhh that line is confusing. I'll post again shortly shouldn't take too long.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 07-21-2003 at 12:23 PM.
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 12:32 PM   #165
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok.

ic: "And if it's a sorcerer, why did it attack us with an arrow, and not with some kind of magic?" I asked suspiciously.

ooc: I have nothing to add, since I don't know the answers... and am not very good at inventing.
Old 07-21-2003, 03:00 PM   #166
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Hey everyone! I'm joining up to, if that's allright.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 03:59 PM   #167
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Me too!!!!!! where should we start, oh Kalile, get back from camp! Shakespear is good but mot better than the Moot!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 07:31 PM   #168
anarion
Enting

ooc:My character is X'avier "The Black", one of the two un-named Istari. He carries the long sword "Lormegil", and his wizards staff "Rightous Fury", he is also accompanied by his familiar "Jacapo", which is a silver footed ferret of exceptional intelligence"for a ferret that is" with which he has an empathic link and his horse "Silvermane".
I read all of the posts in this thread and think I have a pretty good idea what is going on and think it would be best if I waited til morning to join the group, so as not to alarm anyone in the party and thus get shot by an arrow... lol.
Also after reading the previous posts, I think it could be a good idea if Maurarz were the fifth Istari that had turned to evil much the same way as Saruman did.
Anyway let me know what you all think, because I don't want to presume anything, and thank you all for allowing me to join.
Let me know when it is morning and I will introduce myself to the party.
Anarion aka X'avier

Last edited by anarion : 07-21-2003 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:27 PM   #169
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: You wont' scare the company as far as i'm concerened i have an entry waiting for all of you, if i only knew the others names....

ic: "Did you not hear me FOOL?! This being has things helping him, hunchmen if you must have a name for them! He will do his bidding when he has at least on of the rings or he will wait till you get one of them to steal it! He is no mere fool." I said harshly at this fool of an elf! "And what may your names be or shall i call you all fools!"
"Now, now, Galent, calm down, they mean no harm," i said lightly touching Galent's face, oh how i longed for him but this was neither the time nor the place to start confessing to such thoughts. "Now what of this of company also helping you? Elves? more rangers? Dwarfs? Hobbits? Wizards?" I asked trying to clear my mind of him, why did he have to always take my thoughts away when he was near?
I let out a long whistle followed by a short one and my company appeared, X'avier "The black with his ferret, Jacapo. And next came, (Legoles i need your characters name unless you choose to take Galent) and last came, (Dreran the green i need ur characters name unless yiou decide to take Galent)

ooc: for all new comers, the red words is my other character Galent and the black ones are my other character Nienna. Any one is welcome to take the part of Galent if they wish instead of using another character or making one up or using an old one?
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 07-21-2003, 11:53 PM   #170
anarion
Enting

ic: Calm yourself Galent, these folk are not our enemies.
Greetings and well met to all, I am X'avier, I wish our meeting was under more pleasant circumstances.
Please forgive Galents harsh temper, but take my word when our backs are to the wall, you will all be glad his sword arm is on our side.
Your quest has been in peril since it's onset though you did not know it yourselves, your every moves have been watched, and your enemy has many spies.
But perhaps such things are better spoken of by the light of day, I think that we should complete our introductions, and get some rest so that we can start fresh on the morrow, for our need is dire, and our time grows short.
As I said before I am X'avier of the Istari, and this is my little friend Jacapo, he might not look like much, but believe me there is not a more capable thief in all of middle earth.
And what might your names be?

oc: I ended my post this way to give my fellow newbies a chance to name their characters, and to find out who of the original party members are still playing.
Anarion
Old 07-22-2003, 01:58 AM   #171
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Oviously i'm one of the original ppl. lol.

ic: "I am Nienna, and have unknowingly seemed to have clamied leader of my other companions," I said as cheerfully as one could but still keeping my eyes below my hood. (if you haven't noticed, Nienna has never removed her hood.)

"And of course i shall be, Galent, ranger of the North. Strongest of the rangers of the North and dubbed leader of control but not without X'avier, he has been my companion of long and old (Hope you don't mind) And most times my wisdom. Like he has said, i'm a touch hot tempered and would slice a throat at any given chance." I said a little too harshly.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 07-22-2003, 05:14 AM   #172
anarion
Enting

Ic: Well met Nienna, and who might the rest of you be?

ooc:Forgot to mention that X'avier is dressed in solid black robes, is 6' 4'' tall, has long black hair and sky blue eyes w/silver flakes.
And Silvermane is a black stallion with a silver mane and tail.

X'avier

Last edited by anarion : 07-22-2003 at 05:17 AM.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:50 AM   #173
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: ah, the name X'avier reminded me I want to see X2...

ic: "I am Ithilwin" I now spoke to both Galent and the wizard X'avier, "Elrond's daughter." I added, lowering my voice a little "And I consider it my debt to help find our rings."
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 09:48 AM   #174
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Three of the orginal party are still playing - I am, Ithilwin, and elvishfaerie.

Btw, the two unamed istari suppose to be blue, don't they?

ic: "I am Galad, prince or the kingdom in Mirkwood." I said in pride. "I guess you know what our mision is; after all you were spying us. But if we want to succeed, we must get going. Why can't you speak, Galent's company?"
Old 07-22-2003, 09:55 AM   #175
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"My name is Vahaie" I said, stepping out from behind X'avier and (whatever Legoles's name is). " I am a wood elf of Mirkwood, though I have not seen my home in many long years. X'avier and (whatever Legoles's name is) are both good friends of mine (I hope this is ok). I am not related to any of the ringbearers" I gave a small nod in Ithilwin's direction. "But this matter concern's all elves of Middle-Earth, and I wish to help in whatever means I can"

ooc: Vahaie has messy dark brown hair and bright, peircing eyes the color of the woods in spring. She's short for an elf, only 5"2, and thin. She's wearing tall leather boots, baggy pants that tuck into her boots which are so worn they don't have a color anymore, and a red shirt, ragged at the bottom, with a low neckline and bellsleeves. She has a grey cloak w/hood over all. She has a long sword and bow, and no companions though she is a friend to the eagles.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 11:59 AM   #176
anarion
Enting

Ic: A pleasure to make your aquaintance Galad.
And may I say That the light of Elbereth shines in your eyes Ithilwin.
And now Nienna, I think we should dispense with the pleasantries and finalize our plan of action, for as I said the need is urgent, and the ruin of all middle earth is nigh at hand.

OOC: I don't care if they are blue, I want to be "The Black", Ok!

Also welcome Dreran, and X'avier is glad to be friend to Vahaie, and comrade and couselor to Galent.

X'avier

Last edited by anarion : 07-22-2003 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-22-2003, 01:13 PM   #177
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok! You get angry too easily, anarion!
Happy to meet you!
Old 07-22-2003, 03:54 PM   #178
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Me names Carolin[just look in sunset on Rivendell! I really dont want to do that again!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 04:00 PM   #179
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok.

ic: "Hello, Carolin." I said, smiling at last. "come on, everyone! If we want to take the rings back, we should hurry from now on."
Old 07-22-2003, 06:58 PM   #180
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: I will join...if this is the one elvishfaerie was talking about in the other thread.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote