Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2000, 06:42 PM   #141
Arathorn II

Re: In a panic...

I'll just sitt down ower here and look at you..
Don't want to make my new armor messy..

btw, who want some layer cake?
Old 08-28-2000, 07:43 PM   #142
Johnny Lurker

At the mention of "layer cake"...

Johnny Lurker (That's me!) gets his stomache pumped, wipes his mouth, and then waves his hands around in the air.

"Oooh! Oooh! Over here! Over here!"
Old 08-28-2000, 08:38 PM   #143
Bullroarer

Re: At the mention of "layer cake"...

An odd idea comes to Bullroarer's head.

He dashes to the Kitchen and locks the door.

He's whipping something up for later..........
Old 08-28-2000, 11:13 PM   #144
Darth Tater

Tater looks at Arathorn, an evil grin playing across his face.
"You really think you're safe?" Tater asks mockingly. As he does this his hand moves under his cloak, bringing out a nice new blueberry pie.
"I'm sure you've got another pair of armor," says Tater, as he flings the pie straight at Arathorn.
Old 08-29-2000, 12:50 AM   #145
Gilthalion

...when in walked Gilthalion, quite recovered from his queasiness and fresh as a daisy with his best embroidered waistcoat and his silk smoking jacket. He was smoking a straight no-nonsense pipe with a rich pipe-weed that had mingled in its wonderful incense, an aromatic vanilla scent. He found himself a little peckish, his little tummy now being quite emptied of all that had been in it. A baked chicken with mushroom cream sauce over dumplings was on his mind but he found the kitchen door locked.

He sat down in one of the few chairs that remained clean, looking miserably at the heaps of spoiled food on the floor and on the walls. He smelled something from the kitchen. What was Bullroarer doing?

Then, he heard someone say something about layer cake and he got up to investigate.

Unfortunately, this put him directly in the path of the blueberry pie Darth Tater had aimed at Arathorn!

He stood stock still for a moment and the entire room was looking at the little fellow, with his neatly brushed hair on his head and feet, his fine silk smoking jacket, and his best embroidered waistcoat. All of him, more or less, now stained crown to heel with a purplish-blue.

His face went through a kaliedescope of emotions: first, shock and surprise; next, anger; and then, fear.

His pipe clattered on the floor.

Mortal terror suddenly gripped the hobbit where he stood. Slow and low, like a train in the distance, then shrill and loud like a tea kettle about to explode, Gilthalion cried, "Oh no. Oh no! OH NOOOO! The Mrs is going to kill me!"

And with that, the little hobbit's face went blank and he turned and made his way back out of the room. He moved with slow shuffling steps, his arms hanging limply at his sides, as if he were indeed, already one of the dead.
Old 08-29-2000, 01:08 AM   #146
Niffiwan

However, DT has missed once again; the bottle that he poured the sugar into was empty since JL had poured out the ingredients on the floor.
While nobody was looking, the poured-out drink that was Niffiwan slowly made its way to one of the huge crates filled with a ton of Unsweetened Iced Tea that he had handed out at the beginning. Niffiwan Dissapeared into one of the small crevices in the wood, which was too small for the tea inside to pour out but big enough for Niffiwan to come in, molecule by molecule.
Once inside, Niffiwan the Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi disintegrated into the water, and a shadowy spirit was born, which rose up into the center of the huge crate.
Noone else could see this, though. The next thing they knew, all the huge crates in the room which had been sitting untouched until now suddenly burst into movement as they came in faster than an arrow towards the crate that Niffiwan was in. As they collided, huge chunks of wood flew out in all directions, a few hitting some other members of the party. What was left was tons upon tons of iced tea floating in midair, in the center of which was a dark enmity who was Niffiwan.
Using the last of his power, Niffiwan opened the mouth of every person in the party by means of psychic control and...

Niffiwan: You did not drink the 2000lb-crates of unsweetened iced tea that I had so graciously brought for each one of you! Now you shall suffer the consequences by drinking all of the unsweetened iced tea at once!

And with that, huge streams flew out from the floating mass, flowing into each of the open mouths. The people in the party tried to move, but resistance was futile.
In a matter of seconds, each person had been forced to drink exactly one ton of unsweetened iced tea.
The bodies of all members expanded to meet the size required for such a huge amount of unsweetened iced tea.

Eruve: I'll get you for this! Once I get rid of this mess...
Niffiwan: I don't think so, Eruve! Because; guess what? I'm leaving! Too bad there isn't a toilet in this room! MOUAHAHAHA!!!

And with that, Niffiwan the shadow floated out of the door, locking it behind him. The other members could just barely hear Niffiwan's voice, in the far distance, saying, "I wonder how you're going to get rid of all that Unsweetened Iced Tea without a washroom! MOUAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Old 08-29-2000, 02:35 AM   #147
Shanamir Duntak

Fortunately, Shan, feeling so guilty about what happened to Gilthalion, had followed him.

"Can I help you Gil?, Maybe you could take these clothing while I tries to wash yours?"

*Shan hands short clothes to Gil*

"And for the pipe, you can take mine, I got another one at home..."

*Shan now proceed to light the pipe for Gil and exit the room with him, just before Niff starts doing his show*
Old 08-29-2000, 03:29 AM   #148
Darth Tater

Tater backs out quickly through the secret admin loopwhole
Old 08-29-2000, 10:50 AM   #149
anduin

Who is going to clean up this mess?!! LOL

Anduin checks in on the blank thread to see what could possibly be so interesting that it stays near the top these days and can't believe the mess she sees!!!!! Everyone is covered from head to toe in God only knows what and they all seem to be very uncomfortable and strangely.......bloated! She too deems it best to sneak out of through the admin "loopwhole" (What the hell is a "loopwhole" anyway?? ). But she finds the way blocked.....unknown to her.....by Tater on the other side. Tater chuckles to himself and Anduin stares with wide eyes in horror at the others.
Old 08-29-2000, 11:06 AM   #150
Gilthalion

Re: Who is going to clean up this mess?!! LOL

Whereupon they all woke up.

The secret room was immaculately clean and there they all were, some draped across chairs, others with heads down on the table, some slumped against the walls. Each of them had nearby, a warm can still half full of Caffiene Free Diet Pepsi.

The thirsty little hobbit had finished all of his.

How their heads did hurt! Each of them had some kind of dream or nightmare of a frantic foodfight gone terribly bad.

"Unsweetened Iced Tea, anyone?" asked Niffiwan politely.
Old 08-29-2000, 12:00 PM   #151
Eruve

Darn it, do we have to wake up? I had a way out!! I really did. Niffiwan that last bit was shear genious. Just like Sauron re-forming!
Old 08-29-2000, 01:56 PM   #152
Jochen Deyke

Is this thread STILL going on??

--
Old 08-29-2000, 02:47 PM   #153
Shanamir Duntak

oh.... my head! I have a so bad hangover...
What stuff did you put in that Niff?
Old 08-29-2000, 03:27 PM   #154
Eruve

We could probably manage to keep it going even longer...
Old 08-29-2000, 03:48 PM   #155
Gilthalion

The little hobbit looked around him. It had all seemed so real! And yet, there they all were, immaculately clean, and looking over at Niffiwan, who innocently began passing out cans of tea.

There was something wrong here...

The little fellow pinched himself, and felt nothing.

THIS WAS THE DREAM! The food fight HAD been real! And that meant that Niffiwan...
Old 08-29-2000, 07:14 PM   #156
Johnny Lurker

To catch up...

Johnny Lurker was gobbling down the layer cake as fast as he could, when he sensed something was wrong.

He was choking!

He frantically signed for someone to perform the Heimlich maneuver on him (or give him a hefty kick in the stomach), but to no avail. Trying to take a step, he slipped on the remains of a blueberry pie, and fell backwards. His torso hit the ground with sufficient force to dislodge the chunk of layer cake, which rocketed out of his mouth into a... floating mass of ice tea?

Fortunately for Johnny, his head was cushioned by the remains of a dozen banana cream pies, which also protected him from the blast of ice tea, but the blow knocked him unconscious.

When he woke up, he saw...
Old 08-29-2000, 07:14 PM   #157
Johnny Lurker

To catch up...

Whoops, duplicate post. Pay no mind.
Old 08-29-2000, 07:49 PM   #158
thrawn96

Re: To catch up...

Bitchin!!!!!! I found it.

You would think that with all this conspericy and trouble getting in, there would be an interesting conversation of some sort.

Since most people can't get in cuz they r too stupid, can we curse?

Admin answer: No
Old 08-29-2000, 10:26 PM   #159
Darth Tater

Re: To catch up...

Tater snickers to himself. Poor anduin, looks like she's all alone. And who will listen to her if she tries to give out smelly orcs? She's not the one with the sugar free beverages.
Tater walks away...
Old 08-29-2000, 10:54 PM   #160
Gilthalion

Surreal...

The little hobbit knew, HE JUST KNEW, that all around him, instead of a clean secret-clubhouse, was a mess of piled goo and vomitus.

If he left, would he really leave, or would he just DREAM he had left?

His already pounding head pounded even harder.

If he woke up, he would see (and smell!) the mess. If he remained asleep, the sorcerous Niffiwan would continue his torments.

He looked around at the sedate scene. Niffiwan was passing out the Unsweetened Iced Tea. Various people were simply taking it, not yet realizing the nightmare they were in.

There was only one thing to do.

The little hobbit waited until Niffiwan's dark head was turned and he ran to the dream table loaded with dream food. He would start a dream food fight!

He picked up a boysenberry-dream pie and tossed it unerringly right into the side of Niffiwan's dark head!

The dream began to unravel and others knew that the only way to end this food fight was to win it!