Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-11-2003, 11:29 PM   #141
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gimli looked where the young hobbit was pointing. "A party of Uruk-Hai! Gandalf, do you wish to remain hidden?" GImli asked, hoping that Gandalf would let him kill something, if not the elf.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 09:07 PM   #142
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Still bitter about Gimli's comment on Legolas' manicure (he had spent a whole hour perfecting it!) , Legolas lunged at one of the Uruk-Hai without waiting for a word of order. After all, this is a fellowship, and not a dictatorship , he thought. In an instant, the Uruk-Hai was dead, and Legolas radiated fury as he stood firmly to the ground above the dead carcass. "Let this be a warning to all who dare cross my path!"
Old 09-12-2003, 09:36 PM   #143
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Uruk-Hai! But he said that he wouldn't send them unless I was dead...He must have found out about the Elf, and decided to take action sooner than we planned... Sam was not happy. There were Uruk-Hai here, much earlier than expected. I need to talk to Legolas, now how am I going to do that?
Old 09-12-2003, 09:41 PM   #144
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin began stabbing and throwing rocks at the oncoming Uruk-hai. "Let this be a warning to all who dare cross my path!" Legolas shouted as he killed an Uruk-hai. I'd cross your path anyday to keep you away from Frodo and the Ring elf! I would do anything to make sure you dont get the Ring....or hurt Frodo..... Pippin blocked the thought from his mind as he contintued to kil the orcs.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 11:17 PM   #145
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gimli launched himslef into battle, regretfully, not with the elf. After all the Uruks were dead, Gimli turned to the elf. "Well, elf, at least I'm not related to THAT!" he said, pointing to one of the dead Uruk-Hai.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-13-2003, 01:32 AM   #146
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas laughed in a cold air about him and said, "Have you not heard? Thriced removed from your mother's side, you are related to one. But that's ok, for you are a mere, senseless dwarf, and I forgive you for that. However, ..." Legolas was going to say something harsh, but his facial features suddenly turned soft and mellow. "However, I believe in improvement, and friendship. I also believe that you have the skills I need to perform a special task. If you help me, I will richly reward you in treasures beyond your wildest dreams! Will you help me?" True, deep honesty and sympathy shown through Legolas' face, and he held out his hand to make agreement.
Old 09-14-2003, 01:38 AM   #147
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Interested in friendship all of a sudden?" Gimli snorted in disgust, "I'm not too keen to make friends with someone who called me senseless, all but attacked the Ringbearer, and insulted me most by suggesting that we were related!"

(Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, where are you!?)

Old 09-14-2003, 06:26 AM   #148
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

ooc: hey i'm bak . sorry!

Merry flopped down onto the floor and examined one of his scratches on his arm. He turned to Pippin and said " I can't believe this! Some of the most trustworthy people have turned against us and even tried to get the ring from frodo" the hobbit sighed it couldn't believe it! This task had turned out to be worst than he expected. He had never been filled with so much grief and had never felt so exhausted.

"We will not let Frodo face this on his own no matter how hard it gets! That damn Elf Will never get the ring! He has me to pass first!" Merry muttered not caring in the slightest if any one heard.
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 11:32 AM   #149
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas rolled his eyes at Gimli. "So be it! I may be verbally cruel to you, but at least I have room in my heart for forgiveness. 'Actions speak louder than words', after-all. But I guess one who hunts for treasure all his life would not be familiar with such words." In an instant, Legolas bounded off so swiftly it seemed as if though he had disappeared.
Old 09-14-2003, 07:44 PM   #150
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin watched as Legolas bounded off to someplace. Turning to Merry, he said, "Would you consider his parting to be good or bad? Bad, he might sneak up and do something completely unexpected...er actually expected, or Good, he is just plain gone for now!"
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 11:30 PM   #151
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Gandalf....Gandalf ahhh there you are, how far are we from the mines of Moria? I am getting quite tired from all this walking and now fighting, i could go for a bite to eat and some sleep." Frodo said weary eyed at Gandalf.

ooc: sorry i haven't posted in a while, work and now i'm sick..blah i hate being sick and i'm never sick! Stupid cells! fight off cold faster!
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 08:25 PM   #152
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Die foul cold of elvishfaerie's, DIE!!

ic: "We're down to a fellowship of eight, and we have barely left Rivendell!" Gimli said, somewhat glad the elf finally left, yet mad that he had gone before Gimli had a chance to kill him.

Old 09-20-2003, 08:45 PM   #153
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"FINE ignore me! I'll go ask Strider!" Frodo huffed as he stormed off towards Strider.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 09-21-2003, 11:38 AM   #154
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

sorry, and considering that I am strider and Gandalf, I don't think you will get much of an answer!

ic: "WE are not far, Frodo." Aragorn replied. "I am afriad I do not have any food other than cram, and a few apples." He said, handing to hobbit a rather small apple.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 03:52 PM   #155
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Riiiight forgot that. Well i still got an answer didn't I? Where is everyone else?
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 09-21-2003, 09:37 PM   #156
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Sorry, I've been busy.

ic: Fine, the Elf has left. I'll have to follow him, and we'll go to Plan B. Sam started struggling with the ropes his hands were tied with. But Strider had tied them well, and he couldn't budge them. "Damn!" he said. "Why does he have to be good at everything, up to and including knots?!"
Old 09-21-2003, 09:49 PM   #157
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: And i thought Samwise was a master of rope!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 09-21-2003, 10:05 PM   #158
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Sam's hands are tied behind his back. Even he can't undo knots behind his back.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:58 AM   #159
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas reappeared out of the forest to find Sam tied up. Immediately, he began laughing hysterically at the sight, and couldn't stop.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:39 PM   #160
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

"Shut up, you damn dumb elf, and GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THESE ROPES!" Sam was so pissed, he felt that as soon as he was untied, he was going to strangle that Elf.