Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-29-2003, 03:17 PM   #141
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Well i'm here, i don't know where everyone else is nor do i know why this rpg has come to a halt, someone needs to say something.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 06-29-2003 at 03:19 PM.
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 05:28 PM   #142
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I'm always here. Oops. Forgot to post... sorry..
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 07:19 AM   #143
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: I was the last one who actually posted in the rp, so will someone please continue?
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 11:53 AM   #144
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ic: "mmm you are right something is near or here and it is not friendly. Like you said we should all be on gaurd." I spoke gently yet firmly. I fingered at my necklace tucked away in my clothing and with my other hand pulled my sword from it's sheath and toyed with it in my hand and just as i did so, someone was nabbed from our group and a blood hurtling scream could be heard. I rushed around looking for evidence of some kind that might show us where our "friend" had disapeared to. Nothing, not a trace...
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 07-04-2003, 07:32 AM   #145
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

As Neinna spoke, a loud scream was heard from behind us. The horses reared at the loud scream that interrupted the peace and quiet of our surroundings and as they did so, I turned my head back to see what it was, while quickly fitting an arrow to my quiver and aiming at the direction where the scream was heard. Too late. No one was there or even within the range of our sight. I scanned the area around us intently, hoping to find a trace or something that could show us where the screaming person had disappeared, yet there was nothing. I lowered my bow slowly and turned to look ahead. Though still in unease, we silently agreed to ride on, being on our guard at all times, and so we did.
Old 07-04-2003, 06:56 PM   #146
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I don't have time! Ah! it's 2:00 AM here. I read your messeges though - I'll post tomorrow morning.
Old 07-05-2003, 12:09 PM   #147
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ic: After the attack, everyone were unease and nervous. We arrived to the eastern Rohan, in front of the Anduin. We decided to sleep before we'll start to walk in Rohan and get to Isengard. (ooc: we are going to Isengard, right?)(ic
Everyone went to sleep, and I was gurding first. After few minuts I felt my eyes getting closed... then, suddenly, I heard the voice of the flying arrow. I instinctively ducked...
Old 07-12-2003, 03:35 PM   #148
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: where's everyone?
Old 07-13-2003, 03:59 PM   #150
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: don't roll your eyes and write something! It's not likle I have anything to write right now. Maybe elvishfaerie3088 can think of something?
Old 07-14-2003, 01:50 PM   #151
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Stupid frickin! If your trying to kill me do it already and let the one you nabbed accidently go! You black eyed demon! You can't see a thing in the dark now can you! You let our company member go right this instant or so help you, you'll have a sword or two jammed down your throat, along with those arrows of yours you carry!" I screamed in anger as an arros shot past my right ear making me jump to my feet.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 07-14-2003, 02:01 PM   #152
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"still as fisty as ever i see," a masked man appeared to say in a deep and noble voice.
"Well, I'll be if it isn't Galent from the North!" I replied in shock.
"Yes! 'Tis be me the dark and mysterious ranger of the North, with a quiver of arrows and a sword or two to match those you carry now! I feared you were long gone to the depths of the dead and now here you stand before me?"
"At last, yes I still stand." I replied now turning my head slightly as one whispered, "a ranger from the north? Either we are in great peril in his hands or luck has some strange fate set out for us."
"Aye," replied another of our company and drew out his sword as did a few others.
"Drop thy weapons, i shall harm not thee," Galent echoded as he drew back his hood.
"Why should we trust you? Even though you know one of our comrads, i see no point in why we shouldn't kill you," raised yet another voice.
"This ranger is no fool! He does not travel alone! He travels with one other mightier with the sword than i have ever seen, drop your weapons or at least sheath them and hear him out!" I said angrily for they were threatening to kill a great friend of mine and i was willing to fight on his side if things got loose.
"Thank-you, and now i think i shall have a seat with you and talk before i let your company member go and my friend appears," Galent said sincerily.

ooc: I made up another character so we could get things going. You are welcome to do the same.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*

Last edited by elvishfaerie3088 : 07-15-2003 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-14-2003, 04:57 PM   #153
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I could've post - but I have to go now. Sorry, but elvishfaerie told us not to post... I'll be here tomorrow.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:11 PM   #155
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Oh soooo sorry, work is such a pain in the butt! always intruding, stupid ppl always quitting, anyhow i have fixed the post and now you might want to re-read it or read it and then post as you will. OH and i may not be on for a few days 'cause i have to go camping with the parentals and won't be back for a while so i will give one of you an idea of where i'm heading and they can play me and keep the story going and i can follow up later, make sure you (i don't know yet) have your pm box empty enough for me to send it to you (who ever you is????)
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 07-17-2003, 03:55 AM   #156
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: ok

ic: "A ranger from the North?" I said calmly as I grasped my bow firmly, yet didn't raise my hand, and rode slowly next to Neinna. "Rangers didn't use to be so hostile in the past, if I recall right." I continued calmly, loosening the grip on my bow, somehow feeling that this ranger was no thread to us. "We are willing to hear you out." I looked back, seeing to my disappointment that the rest of our company was not so willing to hear what he had to say, they were willing to kill him more likely. Yet they awkwardly lowered their weapons and looked over to the ranger harshly.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:12 PM   #157
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: What rest of company? I thi it's just the three of us here... I guess I should be the one who wants to kill him.

ic: "Why should I listen to this man!" I said angrily. "He, as I see him, can be a spy!"
"He's not a spy, Galad." replied Neinna clamly. "I know him and I trvelled with him for a long time in the Wild Lands of the East"
"We are willing to hear ou out" said Ithilwin again. She sounded clam, as this man never shot an arrow to her direction.
"Fine, I'll hear him!" I said aggressively (sp.).
Old 07-17-2003, 08:52 PM   #158
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: you are right there is only 3 of us left, we lost 2 as we crossed into Rohan and then one of our group was nabbed. (most of these ppl i just said were imaginary 'cause at the begging there was more of us...i think???)Anyhow i'm back, turns out camping is not my parents fortae so here i am. *hehehe* And also Ithilwin, were not on horses at the moment we are in the dark sitting on the grass or standing which ever.

ic: "Well have a seat Galent and let us get down to business, i especially want to know why you are here, and how long you have been tracking me for it seems to me that you were trying to kill me! And that is not such a great thing especially when i thought we were friends, so i'm going to have to ask you to give me your quiver and bow and all swords you carry on you," I said keeping my gaze on Galent.
"I don't blame you," Galent said as he set down his bow and quiver and all swords that he possed infront of the one who had pulled their sword on him. "But it tis not i who hunts you, everyone is after you as you shall soon find out. You must hurry and find the rings, people are begging to know that the rings have been lost and much destruction is happening, if you don't find those rings then doom shall fall upon all of middle earth in a great and terrible way. I know more than you think and i will tell you later if you will let me join your group if there is no further questions?" i asked looking at my good friend Nienna and her company that i had yet to learn their names of.
I laughed and finally sputtered a few words, "I can bet my companions have a lot of questions especially on how we know each other and who it is that is hunting us then if it wasn't you who shot that arrow."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 07-18-2003, 03:47 AM   #159
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"I guess whoever is hunting us, is the one that tries to deter us from finding the rings." I said walking a few steps closer to Neinna and the ranger. "Who are you and how do you know about the rings? The fact that they were lost was only known to the elves, since no other has interest in them, and their keeping is our responsibility." I asked the mysterious ranger, clearly interested, since indeed the matter of the elven rings was known to the elves and none else.
Old 07-19-2003, 04:01 PM   #160
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

"That's not true," he replied to Ithilein's question. "The rangers hear from the elves of Rivendell news about the world. We knew that the rings were stolen. When i heard I went to a quest to find the rings. When I was in Isengard, I heard yellings in Fangorn. One of the ents told me very interesting information, I'm sure you would like me to share with you."
"Ok, ok, you can come with us." I said, a bit angrily. "just say what you know!"