Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-10-2005, 07:06 PM   #141
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Meanwhile, back South, the other six (including Five and Eight) were having a nice time. They were quietly drinking, eating, telling funny stories and playing Poker. The game, however, turned rather dull, as irrespective of who dealt, Wikkie always had all the aces in his hands. After showing an Ace-Poker for the Forty-seventh time, Wikkie yawned and asked nobody in particular “Where are the girls, I wonder…”
“Perhaps they are eaten by vargs” suggested Five. “Poor beasts, they will die of indigestion”.

Last edited by Gordis : 07-12-2005 at 03:35 PM.
Gordis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:18 AM   #142
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Then there be neighing from afar and back came the three adventurous girls from their treck to Lorien.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:59 AM   #143
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

"We have caught an Elf!" shrieked Lily while she was still some distance off from the group. "He told us the Shire was... Uhm.. What was it, Gor, do you remember?"
"Near the Gladden River." hissed Gor.
"Yess!", continued Lily brightly. "That's exactly what he said!"
"How did you manage to get him talk?" asked Wikkie.
"How?? Bu torture of course", replied Lil innocently, flashing a wink to Gor and Viv. The girls lowered their eyes.

"Humm", said Wikkie, fixing Lil with his cold penetrating gase, "that's exactly what I thought". Lily soon grew uncomfortable.

Withdrawing from a deep shade of the trees, she went to the middle of the clearing, bathed in bright sunlight, and stretched on her belly, exposing her back to the sun.

"What in Angband are you doing?" asked Goth.

"I am tanning my back. It is stylish to have tanned skin , or so I was told recently" replied Lily.
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:16 PM   #144
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"And, by the way, I think I'm gonna accept that offer of starring in the new Costner-movie "Sleeping With Elves", so perhaps I won't be around for much longer." Lily said saucily.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #145
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

“What exactly are you trying to tan, Lil?”, sneered Gordis, “Your Fea or your Hroa? The latter is invisible and the former is dark enough as it is!”

“I am tanning neither of these things, whatever they may be. I am tanning my BACK” replied Lily unperturbed. “You would better do the same, you pallid thing.”

Gordis’s eyes flashed angrily. “I have enough of you, Lily! Stuck for all eternity with someone like YOU!”.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #146
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

SFX: whoooosh!
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:50 PM   #147
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"Don't we have better things to do than laying around and bitching at each other?" snapped Viv. "If you want to beat each other up, do it and get it over with so we can continue our mission. If not, then quit bickering like a coupla elven sorority girls."

Lily and Gor looked at each other. "What got into HER?" mused Gor.
Lily picked herself up, and started getting dressed.
"I don't know, but she's got a point. Girls, let's get back on the road. We've got halflings to terrify, and champagne to steal and drink."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 07-13-2005 at 02:52 PM.
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:11 PM   #148
CrazySquirrel

"We can't get moving till sunset" said Wikkie. "Khamul can't really stand the sunlight. By the way, where is he?"
Khamul was nowhere to be seen. The eight remaining nazgul called for him in ever increasing the volume of their shrieks. There was no reply.
"Most likely he has crawled into a darkest hole and fallen asleep," suggested Goth. Mor laughed, his superiours phobias were quite entertaining.
"I am not sure you are right, Goth" said Wikkie.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #149
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"If Lily can SUNBATHE, then certainly SOME wraiths can handle a little sun," sneered Gor. Lil shot her an evil look.
"Yeah, you guys; where IS Khamul?" Viv interjected, as the fellowship of the ringwraiths slowly drew to each other in an anxious huddle.
"Wik, what do we do now?" queried Lily.
what indeed.....

Last edited by Lotesse : 07-13-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:23 PM   #150
CrazySquirrel

"KHAMUUUUL!" shrieked Lily at the top of her voice.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:39 PM   #151
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

For once, no one in the fellowship had anything to say. It was odd, very odd, that their comrade had vanished, and more than one of the wraiths suspected some sort of foul play. Was Khamul following a lead that no one else had picked up on, was he even at this moment racing toward the Ring alone? Wik gave these and other ideas a moment to percolate in his mind. He felt something was not right, but he couldn't put his finger on it.
Just then...

Old 07-14-2005, 08:43 AM   #152
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Meanwhile, Khamul was riding hard towards a silvery glitter in the distance. The Gladden River.

"I'm off to find the hobbits, the wonderful hobbits in holes..." he sang ever so happily, having given the remaining 8 the slip earlier.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:40 PM   #153
CrazySquirrel

Two small hobbits were sitting on the green bank of the Gladden river fishing and chatting. It would have been better to remain silent of course, but hobbits really can't sit silent. They have discussed all the village matters and moved on to weather.
"Look, Feagorl," said Mattomgorl scratching his hairy feet, "don't you think the summer is unusually chilly? Right now I am getting cold"
The other one was also shaking from the sudden cold. He noticed frost on the grass at his feet. Strange creepy feeling overcame them, then terror followed.
Cowering on the ground, they glanced around, their lines forgotten.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:26 PM   #154
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Khamul came riding from the south like a bat out of hell startling the two hobbits sitting by the riverside. At first they just felt a cold horrid presence.

"Where to do the hobbits live?" a menacing voice asked."Where is the Ring kept?"

"W-where? W-we d-d-don't k-n-now." said Mattomgorl, his teeth shaking from the horrid cold presence.

"R-r-ring? W-we h-h-have l-lots o-o-of r-r-rings." Feagorl volunteered eagerly and brought forth a score of rings he had had in his pockets.

Mattongorl ran off to his hole and brought even more rings.
"W-will t-these d-d-do?" he asked the cold menacing presence eagerly.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 07-15-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:54 PM   #155
CrazySquirrel

Khamul looked at the collection at his feet. There was a score of rusted chain-mail rings, used to weight fishing lines, several bronze wedding rings, curtain rings and even a big ring from a barrel. Khamul's eyes burned red like flaming coals. There was a mighty intake of breath and then a blood-curdling shriek followed:
EEEEEEEKKKKKKKAAAARGGGGHHHHHH!
Drawing his blade he cut the two shriveled figures into very tiny pieces.

Last edited by CrazySquirrel : 07-15-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:54 PM   #156
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

meanwhile back with the main party, some guy talk was about to happen ...

* OOC: we may need some gals doin' some guy talk here!: should be fun! *

The strong silent type (khamul) nodded and looked menacing muttering .... (a phonetic) "grunt ..."

Mor agreed and leading the crescendo added a very loud and meaningful noise - as made by heftily re-adjusting his 'tool' department loudly ... before adding an insightful burp.

Wikkie, the sophisticated and articulate alpha male wraith simply and superbly conducted this symphony of male-talk with a seminal half-yawn , half vague

" oh yeah?"

*this post is dedicated to all our girl wraiths and for their steadfast and original input but especially for Lotesse who is even now going through a break-up: good luck!*
Old 07-15-2005, 07:43 PM   #157
CrazySquirrel

As always when an Exclusively Male ConversationTM occurred, the girls withdrew from the spot. They were never part of that sophisticated exchange.

However, Gor tugged at the strap of Lily's bra (which she used instead of a missing sleeve, of course).”Don’t you think, Lil, there was Khamul’s grunt at the beginning. I distinctly heard it”
“Sure, that was Khamul’s!” intervened Viv. Strange, isn’t it?”

"KHAMUL!!!" screeched Lily, cutting through the meaningful male-wraith exchange.

Last edited by CrazySquirrel : 07-15-2005 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:02 PM   #158
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

khamul was half-asleep at this point (wherever he was) ... was he dreaming that he had in the twinkle of an eye somehow ridden all the way to the gladden and found awake easy going hobbits to torture or was he dreaming?

he wondered for a while and then promptly fell asleep (male TM )

Last edited by Butterbeer : 07-15-2005 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:05 AM   #159
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

"Khamûl," said Wikkie shaking Khamûl awake. "Khamûl, wake up. I heard you ran into some halflings."
"Yesssss. That issss correct," hissed Khamûl.
"Well, what did you find?" replied Wikkie.
"Nothing, all they had wassss ssstupid wedding ringssss. There isss nothing in the Gladden. I sssuggessst we now move wesssst and north, further towardssss the realmssss of Elrond," sssugessted Khamûl.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 07:27 AM   #160
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

"Nay, Khamul", replied Wikkie coldly. "We must check the Gladden. There should be hobbits there if your dream be true. We ride North-East now, in four-five days we shall be there. This place is quite near the spot where the stupid Isildur got himself slain. A wannabe Dark Lord slain by mere orcs! Meh..."
"But they have no ring!" cried Khamul, frustrated.
"It was but a dream, lord Khamul. Dreams may be deceiving, especially those in the close proximity to the White Witch's realm. Next time do not wander alone to choose your sleeping place. Stay with the group". Wikkie's voice had a distinct cutting edge to it.
Khamul knew it was time to obey without comments. But he vowed to report to the Master as soon as possible