Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2002, 09:43 PM   #141
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: As I said in my Charcter info, she's cynical, and right now I imagine her feeling angsty so it wasnt hard for the situation. Let's go to Imladris, but we have to get Freddy up, and such first.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 10:04 PM   #142
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: okey doke! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!!

ic: I talked to Aeryn, and she said that she and Gandalf were going to Imladris and we could join them if we wanted to. I talked to Caelwen about it and she said she would love to go. while we were packing we got on the Subject of Aeryn.

Caelwen: "I guess she is nice but she was rather mean to me."

Losillewen: "well that was just your first meeting. when I first met her it was kind of weird too." I told her about Miral and Aeryn's "I always go for the heart", and that she was probably older then Aeryn.

Losillewen: "what is your weapon? for you might need one on the road. I have a sword and bow so I can lend you which ever one you prefer"

Caelwen: "I like the bow best. I am okay with the sword but I am best with the bow. "

Losillewen: "well that is good because I am better with the sword." and with that I took her out to the stables showed her the horse I had bought her. "his name is Bregedalagos." i told her.

Caelwen: "he is Beautiful!! thank you so much!!"

we met Gandalf, Aeryn, Freddy, and Miral at the bree gate, and started off on the journey.

ooc: how is that?? lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 10:08 PM   #143
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: YECH! Calm down !

Aeryn saw that the Elven girl was coming. She looked at Losillewen with a bit of disdain. "I have not packed another horse, I don't even know if there is one in bree. And where do you get oof bringing a child on sucha dangerous quest?"
Aeryn's mind wandered as Losillewen floundered for an answer. Wow, she thought, Caelwen looks almost identical to her...

Old 10-27-2002, 10:14 PM   #144
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Nice going Aeryn!!! you must have been reading my mind!!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! is this annoying yet??

ic: Losillewen: I have already gotten a horse for Caelwen. And also, She is NOT a CHILD!! SHE IS OLDER THEN YOU ARE!!

Caelwen: If I am not wanted I will stay here....

Losillewen: you will do nothing of the sort Caelwen. also Aeryn, if you think Caelwen is a child then is Freddy a Man???

ooc:lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!! lets go get freddy up!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 10-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #145
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Impossible Ms. I said I'm 108 you said she was 50...ahem, in elven standards that is just coming of age! And Freddy is up NITWIT!

Looked daggers at the two of them, "Have I lost control here? What you fail to realize is that I am leading this expedition, and you must consult me before you take in every waif up off the streets of Bree!"
Gandalf quickly jumped in," You two stop your bickering, we will get no where with the two of you acting this way!"
Freddy piped up, sitting on his 'pony' Prisca, "Yeah, we are only as strong as we are united, and I don't see any unity!"
Aeryn threw her hands up, "Fine, just...fine." She hoped on her horse, and put him into a gallop. The others had to hurry to keep up.
Gandalf looked grave, and was thinking of Boromir. Would it happen again, he thought wildly.

Old 10-27-2002, 10:30 PM   #146
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: actually I never said that she was 50, and if she is my sister(we will soon find this out) then she must be older that 50! I am 300+ so if she is my little sister the she is about 150+. nice story line.

ic: Losillewen: I am sorry Aeryn, If I had known it was your expedition I would have not come at all!! but it is not my way to hold a grudge, so I apologize for talking rashly. it is just I have felt somthing in this girl that I haven't felt for a long time. not since my family went away. to speak plainer I feel like I have a connection to this girl. as a matter of fact, before I came here I asked Elrond to find out if my younger sister is still alive, and he said he would find out asap. and that is one of the reasons I am going with you to Imaladris. Because you see I don't know who my parent were, or my sister, so I don't know weather or not I have any living relatives.
Old 10-27-2002, 10:35 PM   #147
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn made no move to answer. It all made sense. It wasn't her quest. And it wasn't her desision. But she wanted someone to be angry with. Everything had seem to be going wrong, and she didn't want to blame it on herself.
She waved her hand finally disinterestedly and said in a half commited voice. "Tis all right, no harm is done." and quickly directed the horse next to Gandalf, "What is on YOUR mind old friend?"

Old 10-27-2002, 10:42 PM   #148
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic: Caelwen: I think it would have been better if I never came. all I have done is cause trouble between you and Aeryn. maybe I should turn back...

Losillewen: you should do nothing of the sort Caelwen! it is alright, Aeryn was just Angry.

Caelwen: yes I know she was angry but she doesn't like me. she thinks i am a child.

Losillewen: I know she thinks you are a child, but oh well. you will show your use in battle. I promise. then she will think better of you. as you well know orcs roam these woods so well will have a battle weather we like it or not.

Caelwen: how long will it take us to get to Imladris??

Losillewen: Why don't you go ask Aeryn? I know how far it is but you should talk to her.

Caelwen: okay, I suppose I will. *she rides up to Aeryn* Excuse me?? How far is it to Imaldris?

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-27-2002 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-27-2002, 10:53 PM   #149
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

" -- No Gandalf, I won't make any such mistake aga-" Aeryn was cut short.
"Excuse me, how long is it to Imladris" Asked Caelwen.
Aeryn looked at her long, their horses hoof beats falling into rythme, "Well, it is about 40 hours straight through, but I doubt the horses will make it that far, or Mr. Burrows for that matter, He's already complaining about his butt hurting. So I think We she ride at least until midnight, have a short rest, and continue on, but only time will tell." She said in a kind way, trying to make up for her rudeness earlier.

Gandalf had fallen back and was now talking animatedly and laughing with Losillewen and Freddy. Aeryn wished she could be like that...but the past was to close to resurfacing, and to close for comfort.

"Who are you really Caelwen?" She asked suddenly and earnestly.

OOC: Gotta go in 5 minutes

Old 10-27-2002, 10:57 PM   #150
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Caelwen: what do you mean?? I am from Lothlorien, and a little bit of mirkwood. I do not understand the question "who are you really?". I am Caelwen, I am unsure of who my parents are, one thing I do know though, I had a older sister named Losi. the elves of mirkwood told me that.

*Meanwhile back with gandalf and Losillewen and freddy* Losillewen:Gandalf Where do you intend to go after Imladris??

Gandalf: I don't know yet.

Freddy: I do!! I do!! WE GO ON A QUEST!!!

Losillewen: we are on a quest Freddy Dear. A quest to try to get to Imladris.

Gandalf: what do you mean by 'try to get to Imladris'??? of course we will get to Imladris!

Losillewen: what make you so sure?? there are tons of orcs on the road. how do you know we won't get killed or something??

Freddy: killed?? you mean we might get killed on this quest??

Gandalf: no Freddy, We wil not get killed. *trying to sound hope ful* we just might have to kill a few orcs before the journey is over....

Freddy: kill some orcs!!! I am outta here!!

Losillewen: *also trying to sound hopeful* oh Freddy, it won't be all that bad...

Freddy: not all that bad???

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-28-2002 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-28-2002, 01:02 AM   #151
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: Sorry, I had to leave to youth group and couldn't put up a bye sign. Will wake him up for tonight. then we can cont. tomorow night. O what he is up sorry. tomorow.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 07:43 PM   #152
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Looked at Caelwen long and hard, "I knew this ...Losi ... of which you speak, and so do you...I don't think you should make her wait much longer..."

Heard Freddy ask, "Not all that bad?"
"What is not bad Freddy?"
He looked at her, his pallor was an ashen grey color,"Orcs...killed...I don't want to be killed..."
Aeryn laughs with relief, "The Orcs are push-overs Freddy, just your size. You can hew them down, as long as you are a swordsman, the Uruk though...they are nothing for you to toil with..." A disgusted look flick on her features.

"On, on now! We are losing pace!" Gandalf exclaimed jovially.

Old 10-28-2002, 07:47 PM   #153
Fred Baggins

ooc:WOAH!!! FREDDY IS NOT THAT WACKED! I AM BUT NOT FREDDY! Hey I know he is just a hobbit, but he is more than that...he is, he is, well do you think a normal hobbit would have a unisus for no good reason? Grr...
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-28-2002, 08:08 PM   #154
Fred Baggins

ooc: humph. He isn't Bilbo ya know! I think he knew about the chance of getting killed...

ic:The thought of getting killed shocked me at first. Aeryn told me that orks were really nothing though, which calmed me down, besides, I was prett sure Merry was following, he had been since Fran had got mad at him. Poor Merry, did nothing to get Fran mad at him, just was him is all. But he hadn't left me alone since then. And besides I had my sword, and lessons from Mr. Perigrin and Mr. Merridoc as well. And on top of that my protector, Ruell.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-29-2002, 10:37 AM   #155
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

enter zavron

I would so love to join this rpg

here is my charachter

Name: Lord zavron Commander of the ancient fifth legion.
Race: Half elf half dragon.
Description: A tall elf fairish hair always wears flowing black robes.
weapons: A lightning axe, Keeper of the elemental weapons, Fire sword, Ice sword, weather staff, stone spears, and the Earth mattock able to cause earthquakes.
Has the dragonsbane and was raised by dragons.
Horse or creature: Has horse called Hontre and a dragon called xave.

zavron staggers into barlimans bar
z:another beer barley!c'mon hurry up man!!
b:allright allright sir im goin'!
z:any news tonight barley!
B:why yes sir actually ive just been talking too two people just now i dont know their names but they said they were looking for people in an adventure!, BRRR! adventures hate the damn things
barliman turns and starts pooring a beer, there was a strange amulet that was shining on zavrons neck it flashed and it wasn't seen in bree again
B: well sir here it is .... WHAT!!!

he said these words as he turned round as he faced his customer there was no customer he had dissapeared!

B:well I never!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 11-19-2002 at 01:07 PM.
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 11:16 AM   #156
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

zavron gallops through a glen on his faithful stead hontre when two marauding orcs drunk and lost jump out at him hollering and cursing they drew there long bent swords but not fast enough he was off his horse and they were dead with a flashand soon he was on his way .

flash the horse dissapeared from sight flash there it was again a COUPLE OF MILES ALONG THE ROAD FLASH IT WAS GONE AGAIN the horse moved with a unnatural speed for this horse was of the breed of the horse shadowfax infact it was shadowfax's female offspring.

zavron was led by a strnge force to a certain place where he knew not.

by sunrise he was finally at his destination
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 12:35 PM   #157
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: sorry I wasn't here last night, my computer was having problems.. but ah well. Welcome Zavron!! glad to have you!!

ic: Caelwen: *in a wisper* I don't know what you mean. I have noticed how close Losi and Losillewen are, but I don't know if we are really sisters.
*in the backround*
Freddy: but if the Balrog had wings then he couldn't have possiblly fallen in the abyss.

Losillewen: but they didn't have to be funtional(sp) wings.

Gandalf: will you please stop the bickering about the balrog.

Losillewen: why?? it is something interesting to talk about.

Freddy: yea it is something interesting to talk about.

Losillewen: if you don't like it gandalf you can join Aeryn and Caelwen up ahead.

Gandalf: I just might do that. anything to get away from your arguments(sp)!

ooc: Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!! Lets go get Freddy up!!
Old 10-29-2002, 07:34 PM   #158
Fred Baggins

ooc:great! She made it apart of her sig! A little over board maybe Ms. Undomial? FREDDY IS UP!!!GOLLIE! O and welcome Zavron!
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 10-29-2002 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-29-2002, 07:56 PM   #159
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: ZAVRON! HURRAY FOR ZAVRON!!!! I could give you a kiss...but I won't!

IC:
Aeryn's eyes grew dark, roomer ws going through the glade. The bickering of her companions didn't help matters. The birds had gone quiet. But, why?

Old 10-29-2002, 08:42 PM   #160
Fred Baggins

ooc: sorry I changed the ponys name. It is Ruell, and the Unisus is Fimm. Got that? Do I even have a say?*Grumbles* I am preactically not even playing my own character any more.

Before I knew it we where have a discussion about the Balrog.
"But if the Balrog had wings then he couldn't have possiblly fallen in the abyss. "
Gandalf got mad and joined the elves ahead. I grew silent, as noticed strange behavior from Ruell. The birds where quiet, something wasn't right.
()_))_Crayola_))_>