FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-24-2005, 05:50 PM   #141
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordis
Hi, Grey Wolf,
If you do not suffer from JDites yourself, perhaps you would care to join us here?
Gordis
Hi, Gordis!

Certainly. I'll do my best.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 05:59 PM   #142
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Hope it was good enough as a short beginner's post in this RPG.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:47 PM   #143
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Glad you joined, GW!

Nice post with a single problem
You wrote: "Go, lily, go!" shouted Six and Seven.-
"Six" is Lily herself
"Seven" is Gor -OK

So Six ir impossible here. My advice, change it to Nine (Viv). She was dropped into the water as well.

Gordis
Gordis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:59 PM   #144
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Well, dear wraiths, as it was not me who started the fight, I let the participants to go on with it. I admit I have no ideas about its outcome.
UCOU! CS!

Meanwhile I made a "serious" posting about the two wizards and added some insight into Radagast's dark story

I wander, is Radagast The Brown reading this thread? I hope he is not too offended. It is an AU story, after all.

Gordis
Old 06-25-2005, 03:21 PM   #145
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Well, LCOU-Gothmog, don't say I have not warned you. Now I pierced your heart! Hope you will recover!

Gordis: Is there really any evidence for this Angmar Natural History museum? Where is it? In HOME?
It is very interesting..
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 09:27 AM   #146
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

No, CS, sorry to disappoint you, ARNHM is entirely mine
How did you like it?
Old 06-29-2005, 05:19 AM   #147
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Actually it was wikkie's!

Well the ambulance dropped me back off at Moot central station and after a few diversions and delays i found myself back here - hows everyone doing?

I think it's important for our posts to be considerate of the timings involved and the timelines guys! Have we yet time-wise met up with the other 2 wraiths and the apparel and mounts? July 17th? In which case we may possibly need to edit a little in terms of people galavnting here there and everywhere?

Welcome DR GW! thanks for your medical assistance. Lotesse hopefully should be around soonish, EB has miracoulosly ( i really can't spell today) recovered from her stint in JD ward, CS is now in, but LCOU maybe without modem for a while .... as far as we know TD is fine .... so where are we at and where next?

Loved the laugh from wikkie when he saw the embroidery!
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:34 AM   #148
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
Actually it was wikkie's!

Well the ambulance dropped me back off at Moot central station and after a few diversions and delays i found myself back here - hows everyone doing?

I think it's important for our posts to be considerate of the timings involved and the timelines guys! Have we yet time-wise met up with the other 2 wraiths and the apparel and mounts? July 17th? In which case we may possibly need to edit a little in terms of people galavnting here there and everywhere?

Welcome DR GW! thanks for your medical assistance. Lotesse hopefully should be around soonish, EB has miracoulosly ( i really can't spell today) recovered from her stint in JD ward, CS is now in, but LCOU maybe without modem for a while .... as far as we know TD is fine .... so where are we at and where next?

Loved the laugh from wikkie when he saw the embroidery!
Thanks!
Old 06-29-2005, 12:30 PM   #149
EarthBound
Lady Tipple & Queen of Blessed Thistle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf
Thanks!

Again, I point out.....a man of few words outside the story....LOL

AnyHoo, I'm looking to post again, the minute someone leaves off someplace or with something I'm more 'familiar' with I'll leave some "word-droppings' for BB to clean up and GW to make a one-word comment on....hehehe

Happy to be here

The HACBR has been alerted to my postings…..Hobbits Against Constant Beer References

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

I want my Mooter T-Shirt!
EarthBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 03:34 PM   #150
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Wow!, what a turn of events!
Gandalf should not be let loose sooo early! He spent atop Orthank two months,from July 10 till mid-September.
So, I have the only option, to put him back.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Gordis
Old 06-29-2005, 03:57 PM   #151
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
We are on 11.07.3018, just crossed the Entwade.
Gandalf was captured by Saruman on 10.07 It fits very well.

Now we have a few days travel to the meeting place above Sarn Gebir where we get horses, robes, weapons and saddlebags brought by orcs from Minas Morgul. There will be no compu-tir (Poor Gordis!) but a lot of wine (thanks to Five). Then we ride North to meet with Khamul and Mordacar that have to cross the river by boats. That will be very difficult for them, given their water-phobia TD could write about their adventures.

I will do some stitching on the poor victims of the last fight.

I am glad you liked the embroidery part, BB. I laughed a lot when posting myself.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:59 PM   #152
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Congratulations on becoming Elf Lords, Butterbeer and Earth Bound!

Do you plan to get rid of this title now?
Old 06-29-2005, 07:10 PM   #153
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Nope!

not until Earthbound does first!

(sorry about too many smilees etc)

well i laughed alot re: the 'need a needle' post: ps where IS Lotesse for her input??

c'mon Lotesse get that PC problem sorted - else you'll have an ever growing number of the ever increasingly willing un-dead holding you to your word ... in the many Trivia threads you inhabit ...cm'on Lotesse we need that heady mix of Street and hedonistic chilled out level-headed intelligence you possess to balance out our fellowship!

Gordis: all i can say say is: a genuine laugh a day is worth more than all the vitamens on the world!

Respect to CS for making me laugh ref: the natural history museum! Good stuff!

Carry on being Crazy Squirrel!

Lets get this Rpg kicking! - an irresitable mix of theory, alternate theory examined ... and debate in action and good ol' fun (not necessaraly in that order, mind)
Old 06-29-2005, 11:30 PM   #154
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordis
Wow!, what a turn of events!
Gandalf should not be let loose sooo early! He spent atop Orthank two months,from July 10 till mid-September.
So, I have the only option, to put him back.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Gordis
Quite all right.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:57 AM   #155
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Ok Gordis. I'll post a leaving scene for Khamûl and Mor, tonight, latest tomorrow.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 06:20 AM   #156
EarthBound
Lady Tipple & Queen of Blessed Thistle

Never ment for Gandalf to escape...just thought it hilarious that the orcs would open the door so easily then I should have had them shut the door again before he got over his surprise....

*strolls toward bottle of mead*

Happy to be here

The HACBR has been alerted to my postings…..Hobbits Against Constant Beer References

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

I want my Mooter T-Shirt!
EarthBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:57 PM   #157
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Quote:
Respect to CS for making me laugh ref: the natural history museum! Good stuff!
Carry on being Crazy Squirrel!
Thanks BB,
You see, I sort of thought I were a crazy squirrel from Mirkwood, but now, thanks to Gor, I realise I am a crazy she-wraith from Mirkwood who sort of thought she were a crazy squirrel

By the way, the Angmar natural history museum is not mine, it is Gor's!
I only got deceived by it and thought it was Tolkien's own. It was soo.. believable! Scraches her pointy ears.

And just to set is straight, has Radagast worked for baddies or is it all a joke as well?
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:04 PM   #158
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

well being serious - thats a moot point isn't it?

technically probably not (high 90's in percentages) ... but from a wraith perspective? ?

In the immortal words of 'Hong Kong Foeey' ... " maybee ..."

One can certainly, as Gordis says, question WHY (not IF) Raddy was considered a failure to his mission? - he certainly helped gandalf out - what if he hadn't eh? (i expect debate on this wraiths!)

anyway ... (starts potential war with gordis for the (fun) and hell of it .. . i reckon Gor was referring to my posts on her flowery avatar and the biggest leek(?) contest of old Angmar town with the museuem???

so in the name of good ol' wraiths everywhere i claim it ! (well claiming it is certainly in keeping with this rpg! )

* hears gor banging war drum *

*NEWSFLASH - this just in lotesse has com u tir probs fixed ... ALL mooters are to obey the third directive (we sadly failed with the 2nd directive on OLMER) :

3rd directive:

at all costs and without consideration of personal costs or danger: ALL mooters and fellowship members must make it their mission to bring LOTESSE into the fold ..... she's a lady .. she'd like a nice shiny ring? .... maybe Gothmog will propose? (he's single i beleive ... )

your mission should you choose to accept it is to pro-actively bombard Lotesse with inducements and reminders and offers of rings until she is under our sway .. or we are under hers???

declare your intent o' worthy fellowship of the wraiths!

(good to be back!)

BB
Old 06-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #159
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Ciao, all! Yes, I'm back; I just finished reading this thread and now I've got to read our actual Fellowship thread through, to have a handle on the story thus far. I'm excited to be finally joining the Quest, and yesss... I REALLY want that nice shiny ring...

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:19 PM   #160
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

I am happy, Lotesse, that you are with us now!

Quote:
anyway ... (starts potential war with gordis for the (fun) and hell of it .. . i reckon Gor was referring to my posts on her flowery avatar and the biggest leek(?) contest of old Angmar town with the museuem???

so in the name of good ol' wraiths everywhere i claim it ! (well claiming it is certainly in keeping with this rpg!
What exactly do you claim? The biggest leek, ol'Angmar, or the Museum?